Sulking.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Sulking.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #50
It is good that you guys are nice.
I am getting used to the forum too and I have gotten a lot better at it. :) :D :cool:

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #51
Good to hear, good to hear. But we're not all nice. I've heard some nasty stories about Arctic Wolf.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #52
quote:
Originally written by Sarasaphilia:

Be nice to my newbie friend, Icy. He's still getting used to the forums.

Oh, and mind-scarring is all right if you do it to yourself. It's either disgusting or funny when you do it to someone else.

Aw, gee. I was JOKING.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by Sarasaphilia:

Good to hear, good to hear. But we're not all nice. I've heard some nasty stories about Arctic Wolf.
I also seem to remember getting in a bit of a conflict with TM when I first signed up... It was unpleasant, needless to say.

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #54
I never really got much of TM...... but then I never posted much in general when he was his flaming self.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #55
You always had to be careful with what you said around TM since he would chose the most obscene way to interpret it. However since he isn't around now you just have to watch out for the other members.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #56
We also interpret everything you say in the most obscene way, but we respond politely. All snickering is hidden.

If you're looking for another reason to come/stay, well, where else on the internet can you find a mostly male steaming pool of estrogen?

—Alorael, who's all clean now. He ain't selling grammar no more, and you can be telling the cops that!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #57
I come here because I really enjoy the community it provides and the funn often hard to figure out jokes.....

Man what happened to TM? I feel like I leave for like six months and something awful, and potentially hilarious hapens!!

EDIT: Typo

[ Tuesday, February 06, 2007 20:57: Message edited by: Hawk King ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #58
Getting banned is awful but potentially hilarious. I suppose it all depends on whether or not you are (or like) the person who got banned.

—Alorael, who thinks there's a deep lesson in humor in there somewhere. Funny is tragedy happening to someone else? Oh, dear. Heinlein got there first.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #59
TM still manages to send his insults using proxies. Can you get banned for relaying what TM says? I know you can get banned for obnoxious behavior from what happened to Ed's friend.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #60
Huh? What's this topic about? Why we come here? I swear. Leave for a few days and all **** breaks loose. :P

I think once we get here, it promptly becomes an addiction, and no matter how much you hate it, you just… can't… leave…

SW is a drug. It causes you to see fluffy turtles that may or may exist. They then proceed to consume your precious supply of sanity. When that is gone, all is lost, and you are then a slave to the UBB.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #61
Banning is being slandered here. I think it is truly a momentous occasion and should be honored. And, if you have been banned you should be held in high esteem. A ban is like a GAS WELL, it is a valuable thing.

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #62
If a banning is like a gas well, then people like Shotts, Ed and EraserHead are natural founts of flatulence. :P

That said, there have been a couple of bannings that made people sympathize with the victims. Ash Lael most famously, TM most recently, and Djur (and someone else*) back in days of yore.

*I remember someone posted a nasty word and got banned, and Djur then defended him with a dictionary definition, and got banned too. I don't remember who the first one was.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #63
I thought it was TGM, for goatse.
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #64
It was Alec.

--------------------
I am a mater of time and how .

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #65
So... in the grand scheme of things, who's been banned more? Alec or TM?

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #66
In the grand scheme of things, which is more lethal, decapitation or total asphyxiation?

--------------------
I am a mater of time and how .

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #67
They are the brothers of banned.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #68
I think Alec has only been banned two or three times. TM has been banned regularly, and usually with more cause.

—Alorael, who definitely gives Alec high marks for departures and arrivals, often with a new account.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #69
He once parodied this by posting three topics along the lines of "HEY EVERYONE IM NEW!", "GOODBYE FOREVER!" and "IM BACK WHAT I MISS?". :P

[ Friday, February 09, 2007 03:29: Message edited by: The Sorcerer ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #70
quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:

Man what happened to TM? I feel like I leave for like six months and something awful, and potentially hilarious hapens!!
TM is sort of stuck in a half-BANNED state. He was given a new account for the 8th Blades design contest, for posting only in the corresponding forum. However, he has posted a few times in the BoA forum recently without any negative repercussions, so I'm not really sure what's going on now.

quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

That said, there have been a couple of bannings that made people sympathize with the victims. Ash Lael most famously, TM most recently, and Djur (and someone else*) back in days of yore.
You're forgetting Bomber, who left people wondering why he went from a peaceful member to a sadistic flaming lunatic (mild exaggeration).

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #71
There wasn't really outcry against his banning so much as confusion. Ed's banning, on the other hand, got plenty of outcry but not much protest.

—Alorael, who is miffed that his ban went uncontested and in fact entirely uncommented. Nobody even missed him for the, oh, 24 hour or so that he was banned.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #72
Alo, I sympathise completely. I once suffered a two-day ban at the hands of the our "esteemed" Admin, and I wasn't even offered a fruit basket in apology!!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #73
By Aran:
quote:
He once parodied this by posting three topics along the lines of "HEY EVERYONE IM NEW!", "GOODBYE FOREVER!" and "IM BACK WHAT I MISS?".
TM had a Goodbye Topic like that too.

--------------------
IMAGE(http://static.flickr.com/81/251322292_b202a77434_m.jpg)
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #74
Whatever happened to communicating via private message, especially when certain things are better left unsaid. Unless of course your intent was to remind certain people of certain things so that other things get done to other people. In which case, pffft!

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Pages