Things to improve Dikiyoba's ausome story!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Things to improve Dikiyoba's ausome story!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #175
The next person to take an unwarranted superior tone with Iffy will regret it. Derailment takes two.

Iffy, the less you talk about being new the less people will think about it. Post when you have something important to say. Don't post when you've got nothing to add. Before long you'll be receiving the same insults as everyone else.

—Alorael, who would rather not hear about Muffins of any sort for the next few days. It's nothing personal, but when people become the subject of most Spiderweb discussion it's either the aftermath of a bad thing or the prelude to it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #176
quote:
Dintiradan's Deth Ray
Wait a second i am supposed to be a martian here and only martians have the death ray !

To All spiderwebbies "LEAVE Muffin alone"
This time i am overbearing but you cross over my line ""NOOBS""
should be not insulted it is hard to life and even harder to life with others.
We are all living on this planet so get over it.
I believe that people even your enemies should be respected to a point it makes life incredibly easier.
AM I CLEAR ?

[ Wednesday, February 21, 2007 13:46: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #177
I think that we're clear, Mars.
Calm down, please.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has tried to burn his way through the back door.
Hey, not my fault that the cat locked him out.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #178
quote:
Nalyd, Kyrek: please be nice. You two had a rough beginning as well, so don't make it harder on someone else. Muffin will make fewer annoying posts if he doesn't feel the need to respond to someone all the time.

A kind word turneth away wrath. ;)

Incidentally, although I have greatly increased my spamming on these boards, my appearances in the story have gotten fewer and further between. I starting to have Kel's Syndrome, where I feel I am being under-appreciated :( (I wish that graemlin had tears)

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #179
Your calm words have calmed me down labs, they have.
I was concerned about spiderwebbies behavior since they are one of the nicest forum writers i met .

[ Friday, February 23, 2007 08:34: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #180
If all the Spiderwebbers were mean, I doubt I would register, let alone stay long.
The boards would have collapsed long ago if everyone was stupid and evil.
Edit -and the third part of my signature changes every week.

[ Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:00: Message edited by: Infernal Flamming Muffin ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #181
Stupid, evil, and mean are entirely different. Spiderweb's constituents are decidedly not stupid, show a remarkable tendency towards evil, and are very good at being kind and gentle in italics.

—Alorael, who also thinks that there are plenty of forums that thrive on stupidity, evil, and meanness. He could give examples, but they would all be missing the larger picture of what the internet is all about: stupidity, evil, and meanness.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #182
There are three catagories of evil, as far as I can tell: smart evil, stupid evil, and psuedo evil. Luckily, there are not too many here in the stupid evil catagory. There are a few certain fascists in the first catagory. But most fall into the last one, in which they are evil until it gets them in trouble and then they'll chicken out.

--------------------
You lose.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #183
Tullegolar: So if I understand you corectly, you are stupid evil, Ed is stupid evil, and he rest are in the other two categories?

And no, just so you know, I don't belong at stupid evil. That would mean I am stupid, which I am not. Strange and excentric, maybe, but not stupid.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #184
quote:
Originally written by Thralni:

Tullegolar: So if I understand you corectly, you are stupid evil, Ed is stupid evil, and he rest are in the other two categories?

And no, just so you know, I don't belong at stupid evil. That would mean I am stupid, which I am not. Strange and excentric, maybe, but not stupid.

Huzzar!!

I, on the other hand am stupid-evil and pseudo-evil, and occassionally spend a night in the meta-evil camp.

Now, lets hope that this silly little thread stops, since the "ausome" story is finished. :)

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #185
How many times do I have to tell you people? I am not evil! I have the best interest of the people in mind when making all decisions. If there is a divine power, it is on my side, guiding me. I go through great hardships to ensure the future of those I rule over. I truly am a selfless, enlightened despot.

--------------------
You lose.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #186
"selfless, enlightened despot" is a very nice way of being... well... stupid.

But seriously, just so you know, I don't hate you. I'm feeling sadistic at the moment.

Nikki: This is the first time I have been ever called a Huzzar. Or was it a cry of cheer... I mix those two up...

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #187
Evil is a point of view. Despotism is, in most peoples opinions, a form of evil.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #188
We can debate the nature of evil, but surely you will acknowledge that being caught being evil, or even unjustly labeled as evil, is a sign of stupidity.

—Alorael, who understands that it is perfectly okay to be evil as long as your power is secure. Before you hold authority in your iron fist it's a good idea to seem fluffy and innocent. In other words, the smart evil overlord is pseud-pseudo-evil.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #189
Being caught evil is beyond a doubt a sign of stupidity, or at least bad luck. But being unjustly labeled evil depends on who is doing the labeling.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #190
Originally by Thralni:

quote:
Nikki: This is the first time I have been ever called a Huzzar. Or was it a cry of cheer... I mix those two up...
If it isn't a cry of cheer, than what is it? You just made Dikiyoba think of some horribly hairy beast. :P
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #191
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Originally by Thralni:

quote:
If it isn't a cry of cheer, than what is it?

He may, perhaps, be thinking of hussars.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #192
quote:
Now, lets hope that this silly little thread stops, since the "ausome" story is finished.
Nikki, you read my mind.

In before the lock.

IMAGE(http://ermarian.net/images/humor/thread/aran_islands.jpg)

[ Monday, February 26, 2007 23:31: Message edited by: Dr. Johann Georg Faust ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Pages