The long awaited Census topic!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The long awaited Census topic!
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #0
Everyone keeps pushing me for it which brought upon a writer's (if you can call it that) block. Thus, I've decided to create one and get it over with. I'm kind of tired of the same questions "Name, age, relationship states, clothes you are wearing, etc". So I've come up with fresh ones. They might not be as exciting/fun, but there are plenty to go around!
I've divided it into categories: Last time you..., Current activities, favorites, Have you ever, and random questions.

When was the last time that:
You showered?
You lost your cell phone? Where?
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere?
You cut your hair?
You overslept?

Current:
Mode of transportation?
Book you are reading?
Model of cell phone?
Jewlery you are wearing?
Game you are playing?

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like
Baseball team?
Location?
SW oldbie
SW newbie?

Have you ever?
Stalked someone?
Been in love?
Missed TM?
Gotten lost?
Thrown a pie at someone?

Random
First quote that pops into your head?
Name a red object in your room
Name a song that makes you sad
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be?
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
You showered? Just this morning.
You lost your cell phone? Where? A couple of weeks ago. My cell phone seemed to have disappeared. Then I located it in the back pocket of a pair of jeans. Wouldn't have been so bad, except I was wearing them at the time.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? Never.
You cut your hair? A month ago.
You overslept? Today.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Alternating between Bicycle and SUV.
Book you are reading? I've been re-reading Eldest.
Model of cell phone? A Nokia Tracfone, don't know the exact model #.
Jewlery you are wearing? None.
Game you are playing? SubTerra.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like None, really.
Baseball team? Detroit Tigers.
Location? Home.
SW oldbie Kelandon.
SW newbie? Emperor Tullegolar.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? No.
Been in love? Not really.
Missed TM? Yes.
Gotten lost? Yes.
Thrown a pie at someone? It was tempting sometimes, but no.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "Let the opinions of others sway you, but don't let them topple you over." by Nioca.
Name a red object in your room A speaker wire.
Name a song that makes you sad Toss-up here. Either Neon Moon from Brooks & Dunn, or Gods Will by Martina McBride.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? George W. Bush.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? N/A

Whew. That was quite a long census.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #2
Phew now that I'm finally done with that, here are my answers:

You showered?
This morning, around 11am.
Yesterday, I think. Somewhere underneath my bed
I actually don't remember. It's been a long time
You cut your hair?
Two or three months ago. I hated it when I cut it that short, but it's starting to grow now, so yay.
You overslept?
Last week, I blame it on my mom!

Current:
Mode of transportation?
Train, Mom's car
Book you are reading?
Trying to decide between The Second Generation and The Shining
Model of cell phone?
I jumped into the Razr bandwagon :(
Jewlery you are wearing?
A chain with my name on it, a silver bracelet, earings that I got for my bday, my silver watch, a diamond ring on my left hand, and a silver butterfly one in my right hand.
Game you are playing?
None.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like.
Right now? The fairly oddparents (they rock) From when I was a kid? Sailor Moon
Baseball team?
The Yankess, I know I know
Location?
I dunno, the beach? my bed?
SW oldbie
I'm not sure how to differentiate between oldbie and newbie. How long until you become an "oldbie"? So Mmm Thuryl? Nikki? Kel? Ash?
SW newbie?
Again, not sure. Tyro? are you a newbie Tyra? Slarty? Diki? huh, probably Magma.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone?
I've met stalkers, but I don't consider myself one.
Been in love?
Yes.
Missed TM?
Sadly, yes.
Gotten lost?
A couple of times. First time I took the train, a week before I moved here.
Thrown a pie at someone?
Heh, yeah. Last spring fling at my school.

Random
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr Seuss.
A teddy bear with a heart I got for my bday.
"Usted No Sabe" by Alexander Pires.
Bush!
Not sure, I have to give it some thought.

Edit: I forgot I put that game question there. Oh well.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:08: Message edited by: Lenny ]
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
You forgot to answer the "Game you are playing" part. :P

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
You showered?
-X- showered about 30 minutes ago.
-X- doesn't own a cell phone.
-X- lost his keys in the dirty clothes hamper about two days ago.
You cut your hair?
-X- cut his hair about two and a half months ago.
You overslept?
-X- never overslept.

Current:
Mode of transportation?
-X- uses a car.
Book you are reading?
-X- is reading several, but the one in his lap right now is "Pendragon Book One : The merchant of death.
Model of cell phone?
-X- has no cell phone.
Jewlery you are wearing?
-X- wears no jewelry.
Game you are playing?
-X- is playing Runescape and a large variety of Spiderweb and Chromite Software games.

Fav:
Cartoon? You can include cartoons that you used to like.
-X- used to like Avatar : The Last Airbender.
Baseball team?
-X- likes no baseball team in particular.
Location?
Urrrachti's Paradise!
SW oldbie?
-X- has none.
SW newbie?
-X- has none.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone?
-X- hasn't.
Been in love?
-X- wants to know if them loving back is necessary.
Missed TM?
-X- does. Just look at -X-'s signature.
Gotten lost?
-X- has gotten lost in the grocery store when he was 4-6.
Thrown a pie at someone?
-X- hasn't.

Random
Arancaytar- I'll probably dream of this chatroom and Vanhatai sex, so it won't be that great.
-X-'s shirt.
-X- has no saddening songs.
-X- can't think of anyone important enough that he hates.
-X-'s best (and currently only) friend is Sven Arthur Ovall.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #5
Read and come to better understand my twisted mind (Ok its not that deep, just read it because it looks like pork.)

You showered? Last night.
You lost your cell phone? Where? I left it in the car the other week. I tore the house apart looking for it and was late to work in the process. At least I was happy when I got in the car and found it.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? Never.
You cut your hair? Back around when school started, so late August I guess.
You overslept? I used to sleep until noon in the summer. I never was late because of it, but it annoyed me since I lost an entire day.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Car
Book you are reading? 'All the Kings Men' and 'Hamlet'- both for school.
Model of cell phone? I just know its a Nokia.
Jewlery you are wearing? Don't wear jewelry.
Game you are playing? BoX, what else?

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Calvin and Hobbes for paper, Ren and Stimpy for TV
Baseball team? I don't follow baseball, but if the Marlins make the World Series I start rooting for them.
Location? My bedroom.
SW oldbie Anybody still designing for Blades.
SW newbie? Myself? Tyra? Lenar?

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? No
Been in love? If I was I'm not anymore.
Missed TM? All the time.
Gotten lost? I'm horrible with directions, I always get lost.
Thrown a pie at someone? I wish.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx
Name a red object in your room My shirt and a Tamba Bay Buccaneers pennant (Who I don't even like)
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? So many scumbags to choose from.....
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? Franco? Brian? Hard to call.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #6
You showered? - Tomorrow morning. No? Okay, yesterday then.
You lost your cell phone? Where? - I can't even remember, it's only ever in two places. I never put it anywhere else! My nighttable or my bag. It does tend to get lost inside the bag under all the other stuff, but I always find it after a while.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? - No, same thing with the phone, except my keys I only keep in pretty much one place - my bag.
You cut your hair? - Actually had it cut? I think.. about a year ago, but occasionally when I'm bored I'll look for split ends and cut those.
You overslept? - Every day. But never on days when I have appointments (although I try to schedule these late). Some years ago when I still had school.

Current:
Mode of transportation? - Bike, but not for much longer. Damn winter's caught up! Other people's cars, with them driving.
Book you are reading? - Shadow of a Dark Queen, by Raymond E. Feist. I've got all the four books waiting, never read them before.
Model of cell phone? - Nokia. It's not any fancy new one and it certainly didn't have any numbers in it, so other than that, I don't know what model it is *exactly*.
Jewlery you are wearing? - Earrings.
Game you are playing? - *mutters* ... going through a plot on Neopets...

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like - The only one I've really actually watched was Simpsons, so that one. Nowadays I follow none.
Baseball team? - Ew.
Location? - Like a place? Northern Finland, Kilpisjärvi. Smaller? My old black leather chair, which got thrown out a long time ago for being too broken.
SW oldbie - Khoth. :)
SW newbie? - Aran (well, his member number's bigger than mine :P )

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? - I once followed some guy, but only as far as our way went the same direction. I didn't follow him all the way home. That would've been too much walking for me.
Been in love? - Haven't. Crushes don't count.
Missed TM? - Not really. I mean, he's not dead.
Gotten lost? - I'm terribly afraid of getting lost, so I always find out at least three different maps and memorise some route on how to get there. So, maybe, a really long time ago?
Thrown a pie at someone? - Now that's just odd.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I always find it annoying when it doesn't get finished.
Name a red object in your room - I'm not in my room. Um.. a red pencil for marking symbols.
Name a song that makes you sad - Theme from the Aranjuenz concert. I don't really know anything about it, but it sounds really sad to me.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? - I wouldn't. I don't believe in mutating history. What's done is done. Things will be all the better in the future.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? - Ah, that's just it. I can't. And I wouldn't, I don't want a best friend I don't know as well as they would me. Mutual friendship is a lot better.
Actually, I would have an answer for this, but I think I'll skip it. Don't have the guts for it.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:21: Message edited by: The Green Dragon ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #7
You showered? Last month. Actually, it was this morning.
You lost your cell phone? Where? Last night, it fell through a whole in my jacket.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? Earlier this week. I lock myself out on a regular basis. :rolleyes:
You cut your hair? Tuesday.
You overslept? This morning.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Well, I'm sitting at the computer right now, so nothing. When travelling, I usually ride my bike.
Book you are reading? The Talismans of Shannara by Terry Brooks
Model of cell phone? Motorola V557
Jewlery you are wearing? None
Game you are playing? Nothing at the moment, but I recently finished playing Undead Valley. :shudder:

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like The Animaniacs. Does anyone else remember that show?
Baseball team? Chicago Cubs
Location? Bed
SW oldbie Aran
SW newbie? I consider newbie to be someone who joined in the last 3 months, so probably Nioca

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? I think everyone knows the answer to this one. :P
Been in love? I thought so at the time.
Missed TM? Who doesn't?
Gotten lost? All the time.
Thrown a pie at someone? Not that I know of.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." —J.R.R. Tolkien
Name a red object in your room Can of Mt. Dew Code Red
Name a song that makes you sad "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" from Les Misérables.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? Marquis de Sade
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? My friend Paul. We've been through just about everything together.[/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #8
You showered? This morning.
You lost your cell phone? Where? I haven't . Losing it in my apartment hardly counts.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? I left my work keys hanging from a locker, and realized they were there about 0.5 seconds before the room door locked behind me. This was about four months ago.
You cut your hair? Uh... end of September, apparently.
You overslept? Fall 2005. Severe case of the hangover, and forgetting-to-set-the-alarm. I usually don't oversleep, just delay leaving my apartment to the very last minute.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Train, mostly.
Book you are reading? I should be reading Financial Statement Analysis, by Wild, Subramanyam & Halsey. Exciting stuff, believe you me.
Model of cell phone? This one. Mine's gray. It's pretty cool, except for the fact, that it can't take hits very well - the first time I dropped it, it got a dent.
Jewelry you are wearing? I don't.
Game you are playing? Blades of Avernum. Dilecia.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Oh, I don't know. Gummi Bears used to be fun. Way back. Actually, I only watch South Park nowadays.
Baseball team? Don't get that here. And if we did, I wouldn't care.
Location? Somewhere in Nature? Home is good too, though.
SW oldbie The desp crew is often quite fun.
SW newbie? Um. No idea. Tyran is a newbie, right? Yeah, I'll pick him.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? Not in the bushes, or anything equivalent. I am an observer, however.
Been in love? Yes.
Missed TM? Don't we all?
Gotten lost? Yes.
Thrown a pie at someone? No. Food fights of any kind are actually quite rare over here. Thank god.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "Endure. In enduring grow strong." Dak'kon, quoting some religious scripture of his.
Name a red object in your room A box of cream-filled chocolate candies behind me. Huh, that's actually the only one.
Name a song that makes you sad Hmm. I'll go with To Wish Impossible Things - The Cure.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? If I had an 'undo' option, then probably Stalin. If not, then no-one.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? My best friend. Durrrr.

Edit:
quote:
Tyran said:
The Animaniacs. Does anyone else remember that show?
Only the theme song. They had it voiced-over to Finnish, and it stunk bad. Never watched it further than the time it took to change the channel. Hmm, maybe I was just too old for the show.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:28: Message edited by: Redstart ]
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #9
You showered? It's been over a month. I prefer steaming hot bubble baths.
You lost your cell phone? Where? I misplaced it about two weeks ago. It was exactly where I had left it.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere?Two days ago Dylan took them upstairs. Luckily he remembered exactly where he put them.
You cut your hair? About two years ago when the kids brought head lice home from school. My bangs are about shoulder length now.
You overslept? Friday. My weekday schedule says to be up at 7. I almost never get up before 7:15.

Current:
Mode of transportation? 2004 Town&Country
Book you are reading? She's Gonna Blow by... some former temper challenged mom.
Model of cell phone? Cellular one... nothing fancy.
Jewlery you are wearing?Sapphire ring, Amythest necklace, Ruby earrings, Diamond wedding ring. If it hadn't been today you would have caught me with just my wedding ring, but my other jewelry has been hidden by my children for two months and their rediscovery has inclined me to put them on.
Game you are playing? Nothing at the moment. The Sims most recently.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like do do do do do Inspector Gadget, do do do do do *knock knock* ooh oooh
Baseball team? the packers?? :P
Location? Niagra Falls
SW oldbie TM
SW newbie? Aran

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? Define stalk. If by stalk you mean 'take a day to try to find out some more personal information about them'... no comment.
Been in love? Yes.
Missed TM? Every day he's gone.
Gotten lost? Define lost. If by lost you mean 'drive around in circles trying to find something that looks familiar'... no comment.
Thrown a pie at someone? No.

Random
First quote that pops into your head?'Amanda? I totally love you.'__School fo r Scoundrels
Name a red object in your room The top of a giant lighted rocket piggy bank that Corey got from Action City for his birthday.
Name a song that makes you sad Smells like Nirvana. Poor Curt.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? There are millions of people being removed from the present and future already. I'd rather not tamper with the space-time continuim to remove someone else.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be?Hubby would want me to say him, but he hasn't quite gotten the whole emotional support complexities that go along with that yet so... no comment.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #10
You showered?
Friday. I only shower on weekdays.
Never.
Never.
You cut your hair?
Never.
You overslept?
Last week, after a party.

Current:
Mode of transportation?
Purple Cavalier.
Book you are reading?
Symposium. I never realized that every ancient Greek philosopher was a flaming homosexual before.
Model of cell phone?
Uh, it's grey... with an antenna and some buttons.
Jewlery you are wearing?
Does weaponry count?
Game you are playing?
Catching up on Blades scenarios.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like
I love lots of cartoons. I can't wait for Korgoth of Barbaria to start, I loved the pilot.
Baseball team?
The Baseball Furies. Anyone get that one?
Location?
The Moon!
SW oldbie
Drakefyre.
SW newbie?
Not sure who does any doesn't count.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone?
I never do my own dirty work.
Been in love?
Love is a weakness.
Missed TM?
Never met him... and yet... yes, very much.
Gotten lost?
I don't leave home unless I'm with at least one other person. Thus, I never get lost, though sometimes the people I'm with do.
Thrown a pie at someone?
Pie is far to tasty to soil with someone's face.

Random
"I would rather betray the world than have the world betray me."
Soviet flag.
That last song on the Akira soundtrack.
Jesus. Nothing against the guy personally, I just think more have been killed in his name than have been saved.
Jesus. Ahahaha, just kidding.

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #11
You showered? 20 minutes ago. Refreshing!
You lost your cell phone? Where? I don't rmember ever losing it.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? I locked myself out of my room yesterday.
You cut your hair? Friday. My roomated did it.
You overslept? Today. I woke up at noon.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Walking, biking, or the bus
Book you are reading? Ways of Being Religious by Gary Kessler
Model of cell phone? Crappy
Jewlery you are wearing? Silver earings
Game you are playing? sub Terra and Oblivion

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Fullmetal Alchemist all the way!
Baseball team? I don't really care, but how about the Cubs
Location? Tempe, AZ ASU campus
SW oldbie It's hard for me to pick favorites
SW newbie? See above

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? I am right now
Been in love? I woulden't call it love...
Missed TM? A bit
Gotten lost? It happens about once a week
Thrown a pie at someone? Yes. A cream pie

Random
First quote that pops into your head? Never spit up
Name a red object in your room pipecleaner
Name a song that makes you sad any song that is played badly
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? No one. There's no real reason except that I can't think of anyone right now.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? I don't have a best friend.

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
You showered? Ten hours ago; I rise late on weekends.
You lost your cell phone? Where? For more than 10 minutes, longer than I remember. Otherwise, a week ago, under my bed.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? In the office, half a year. At home, 11 months.
You cut your hair? I never cut my own hair. Last haircut was a few months ago.
You overslept? Sleeping longer than I intended, this morning. With causing bad consequences (coming late for work), a few weeks ago.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Bicycle. Sometimes train. Rarely car, driven by parents.
Book you are reading? Neil Stephens, Cryptonomicon. Lois McMaster Bujold, Shards of Honor(rereading). Our Very Own BSC/Senlias/Dios, Numistria.
Model of cell phone? A Nokia 6800 I have owned for nearly three years.
Jewlery you are wearing? Er... I don't.
Game you are playing? Puzzle Pirates.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Girl Genius (by Studio Foglio, which also made graphics for SW games, by the way), Userfriendly, Order of the Stick, Dungeon Crawl Inc, Drowtales, Dilbert. As far as paperback comics go, Carl Barks and Don Rosa are my favorites (both drawing Donald Duck).

Baseball team? What the hell is Baseball?
Location? 50°47'14'' North, 6°4'17'' East
SW oldbie Alorael, Riibu and ef (in order of member number).
SW newbie? Dikiyoba :P

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? Mh. Not in that sense. But I have used Google, Whois and Google Earth in devious ways.
Been in love? A crush or two, both with predictable outcomes.
Missed TM? Every day.
Gotten lost? Several times, in the town I've lived in for the last two years.
Thrown a pie at someone? Nope. The waste, there terrible waste!

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "This is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause." (Amidala, StarWars 3)
Name a red object in your room A towel.
Name a song that makes you sad Tricky. Let's say Into the West (LotR 3 soundtrack) by Annie Lennox.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? Let's not get political, okay? But as far as history goes, I'd hesitate to meddle, because you could never know what you end up with...
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? Not quite sure. As far as late-night, tired rambles on AIM go, FZ and Riibu come closest (though I haven't talked to FZ in ages :/ ). No one in real life beyond immediate family, I think...

Edit: You don't know what I changed. :phear:

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:21: Message edited by: Robert Daniel Oliver ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #13
You lost your cell phone? Where? I have never owned a cell phone.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? It's been a while, so I forget.
You cut your hair? Two weeks ago.
You overslept? Last Wednesday.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Sometimes I bicycle. The rest of the time I walk.
Book you are reading? All the ones I had to buy for my classes.
Model of cell phone? I have never owned a cell phone.
Jewlery you are wearing? A watch.
Game you are playing? Geneforge. In theory. I don't really play it that often.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Scooby-Doo.
Baseball team? I don't follow baseball.
Location? I am a fan of warm, sunny rocks.
SW oldbie Zeviz.
SW newbie? Alorael. :P

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? No.
Been in love? No.
Missed TM? No.
Gotten lost? All the time. I forgot which street I lived on once and wandered around the neighborhood for almost an hour before I found it.
Thrown a pie at someone? No.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? In my house, we obey the laws of therodynamics! -A random acquaintance.
A shirt in my closet.
Name a song that makes you sad I don't really listen to music that makes me sad.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? That would mess up the present in unforseeable ways.
The same best friend I have had since first grade.

---

Edit: Originally by Arancaytar:
quote:
SW newbie? Dikiyoba :P
What is the :P next to Dikiyoba's name supposed to mean?

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:54: Message edited by: Ghost of Diknyoba ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #14
You lost your cell phone? Where? I have yet to lose my cell phone.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? I locked them in the car yesterday. :( Fortunately, I have a spare set.
You cut your hair? July, I think. I need a haircut.
You overslept? Thursday.

Current:
Mode of transportation? The bike is currently out of commission, so just the Thunderbird.
Book you are reading? Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks.
Model of cell phone? It's a Samsung. Don't know more than that.
Jewlery you are wearing? The standard watch and gold promise ring.
Game you are playing? Rome: Total War, though I shall be catching up on BoA after I win.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Pinky and the Brain.
Baseball team? Philadelphia Phillies. They're my home team.
Location? I know of this really nice spot out in the middle of the Pine Barrens, where the turtles get to your bait before the fish do.
SW oldbie Alorael
SW newbie? Tyran

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? No
Been in love? Yes
Missed TM? For too long.
Gotten lost? I'm not lost! I simply haven't been found yet!
Thrown a pie at someone? I've been on the recieving end several times. does that count?

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "This is me and the bull and... I think that's the bull's cousin." - Larry the Cucumber
Name a red object in your room There's a red heart balloon left over from yesterday's gig.
Name a song that makes you sad My Immortal - Evanesence
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? Albert Camus. No more existential misconceptions about Sisyphus.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? Um... Professor Moriarty. Just because.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has come to the realization that it is possible to have too much of a good thing.
The large quantity of sodium chunks that he stored in the bathtub last night is a very good example.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #15
You showered? This morning
You lost your cell phone? A cell phone question! There's always a friggin' cell phone question!
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? I think at a high school dance was the last time I lost them.
You cut your hair? I dunno, few weeks ago?
You overslept? Every day.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Foot or bike
Book you are reading? None at the moment, though I just finished Witches' Brew, and hopefully I'm gonna start Armageddon's Children soon (both by Terry Brooks)
Model of cell phone? Ah hell. Cell phone questions suck.
Jewlery you are wearing? Nil
Game you are playing? BoA, A1, FFT, FF5, FF7, FF8, KH (none at the moment, though)

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like When I was younger: Gargoyles, Batman, Bobby's World; Now: Simpsons, Family Guy
Baseball team? Los Gigantes (Giants)
Location? Right where I'm sitting. *sigh*
SW oldbie Haven't been here long enough to tell.
SW newbie? Not myself.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? Your mother
Been in love? See above
Missed TM? I don't know him well enough to say
Gotten lost? Don't go there. Let's just say I'm a Mercenary, not an Explorer, for a reason.
Thrown a pie at someone? Nein.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "You are an imperfect being, created by an imperfect being. Finding your weakness is only a matter of time." -Borg Queen, Star Trek: First Contact
Name a red object in your room FSU band shirt
Name a song that makes you sad Good Riddance, by Green Day
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? No no, don't mess with history. You could mess up everything.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? My friend since about Soph year in high school. But now he's always busy. Curse work.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #16
You showered?
Last night.
My phone is perpetually lost, and it's usually either under my bed or in my hamper.
I've misplaced my keys, but they've never been lost for more than ten minutes.
You cut your hair?
It's been several months and I need a haircut badly.
You overslept?
Today. And pretty much every day. I haven't actually been late from oversleeping for nearly a year now, but I'm always rushing in the morning.

Current:
Mode of transportation?
Bike
Book you are reading?
I just finished Basket Case by Carl Hiaasen. Now I need a new book.
Model of cell phone?
Model? It's a phone and that's good enough for me.
Jewelry you are wearing?
None.
Game you are playing?
GF4

Fav:
Cartoons and I never really got along well.
Baseball team?
The Senators. I'm not much of a baseball fan.
Location?
/dev/null. Okay, it's not actually a location, but bear with me.
SW oldbie
Tie-my-shoe. Yes indeed.
SW newbie?
The invisible ones.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone?
No, and my answer would be the same if I hadn't.
Been in love?
Tragically.
Missed TM?
Yes, but I got a new scope.
Gotten lost?
My sense of direction is legendarily poor. I'm perpetually lost.
Thrown a pie at someone?
Can't say I have.

Random
"You're not the boss of me!"
The only red objects in my room are books.
Fritz Kreisler's Concerto in C Major (in the style of Vivaldi): Andante Doloroso
Alexander Johnson. Doesn't sound familiar? Maybe I already succeded.
My best friend, obviously.

—Alorael, who wonders what the statisticians could do with the Spiderweb census data. Or, more to the point, what TM could do with them.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #17
You showered? I'll lie and say last night.
You lost your cell phone? Where? NA
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? Never
You cut your hair? Half a year ago
You overslept? Very rarely

Current:
Mode of transportation? Train + bus + car
Book you are reading? Not currently reading one
Model of cell phone? N/A
Jewlery you are wearing? Watch
Game you are playing? Not currently playing one

Fav:
Cartoon? Garfield
Baseball team? Don't have one
Location? Sydney
SW oldbie? Me
SW newbie? Dunno

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? No
Been in love? Not really
Missed TM? Yes
Gotten lost? Yes
Thrown a pie at someone? No

Random
First quote that pops into your head? N/A
Name a red object in your room - Pencil
Name a song that makes you sad - Don't have one
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? Ug the Caveman
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? Dunno
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #18
quote:
Edit: Originally by Arancaytar:

quote:SW newbie? Dikiyoba :P

What is the :P next to Dikiyoba's name supposed to mean?
It is questioning your newbiehood.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 7254
Profile Homepage #19

You showered?
- 5 minutes ago.

- A couple of days ago. The garbage pit known as my room ate it, but was kind and returned it later. :)

- A couple of days ago. The garbage pit known as my room ate them, but was kind and returned them later. :)

You cut your hair?
- Tomorrow.

You overslept?
- Today.

Current:
Mode of transportation?
- My old, but yet so very precious Opel. <3

Book you are reading?
- The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas, père.

Model of cell phone?
- Samsung X-Whatever.

Jewlery you are wearing?
- Only the family jewels.

Game you are playing?
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5.

Fav:

Cartoon?
- Sinfest

Baseball team?
- I don't follow baseball, so...

Location?
- Barcelona, even though I've only been there in the wettest of my dreams.

SW oldbie
- Mr. Robert Daniel Oliver

SW newbie?
- Can't say.

Have you ever

Stalked someone?
- Naturally.

Been in love?
- Of course.

Missed TM?
- Since he can still be contacted by other means, no, not really.

Gotten lost?
- Many times, and pretty badly, too, if I may add.

Thrown a pie at someone?
- Nyah.

Random

- Having studied the code of conduct of these boards... I shall not answer to this one.

- Wristbands.

- Oingo Boingo - Little Girls :P

- Myself, really.

- I can, but his name is none of your business. Sorry.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #20
Originally by Alorael:

quote:
"You're not the boss of me!"
That explains so much. :P

Originally by Arancaytar:

quote:
It is questioning your newbiehood.
Indeed! Now, is Dikiyoba's newbiehood giving helpful answers, or just being a smart aleck?
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #21
You showered? Last night
You lost your cell phone? Where? A month ago, in my room.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? A month ago. Didn't lock them anywhere, just lost them.
You cut your hair? Last November. Maybe I should get a trim...
You overslept? Yesterday. Slept till 2pm the day before that.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Car and train
Book you are reading? Several including course notes.
Model of cell phone? The very old and retro Nokia 3315.
Jewlery you are wearing? None right now.
Game you are playing? ADoM, Spider Solitare, Dwarf Fortress, BoA, KoL.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents, Naruto, Captain Planet, Animals of Farthing Wood. Web comics: Goblins, Order of the stick, Happiness and Cyanide, VG Cats
Baseball team? Bwuh?
Location? *Shrug*
SW oldbie: There are many of these that I like.
SW newbie? Haven't been back long enough to decide.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? No
Been in love? Yeah
Missed TM? Right Now
Gotten lost? Hah, of course
Thrown a pie at someone? Ah one of my shattered dreams.

Random
First quote that pops into your head? "For The Horde!"
Name a red object in your room: Dog Leash
Name a song that makes you sad: Songs dont make me sad.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? Dude, I don't **** with spacetime. That's one of the things I don't do.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 13:33: Message edited by: Milla ]

--------------------
Milla-Displacer Beastie

This is also a good site
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #22
You showered? Recently, depending on what's considered to be recent.
You lost your cell phone? Where? Cell phone? Where is my cell phone... Not in my pockets, not near the door... Ah, here it is right in front of me on the table.
You lost your keys? Locked them somewhere? My keys are currently locked in my house. Good thing I am in my house too.
You cut your hair? You mean myself? The result wouldn't be pretty.
You overslept? Sleep is overrate, so any sleep could be considered oversleeping.

Current:
Mode of transportation? Earth. It is carrying me around the sun at a pretty good speed.
Book you are reading? These boards have enough words to make a novel. A very bizzare novel, but still...
Model of cell phone? The one with buttons, a screen, a small antena, and a bunch of electronic components inside.
Jewlery you are wearing? Does 10$ watch count as jewlry? It doesn't matter, because I am not currently wearing it either.
Game you are playing? Making up amusing answers to this survey.

Fav:
Cartoon? you can include cartoons that you used to like Does KoL qualify because of its stick-figure graphics?
Baseball team? One that doesn't exits.
Location? Out of the ones I've been to? Earth.
SW oldbie The one who has a cat that's both alive and dead.
SW newbie? Person(s) who make(s) these boards more fun.

Have you ever?
Stalked someone? I am watching you. Muahahaha.
Been in love? The question's form implies that condition no longer applies, which does apply to me.
Missed TM? Yes, but I'll use a sniper rifle next time.
Gotten lost? Still looking for the meaning of life.
Thrown a pie at someone? π (Consider yourself thrown a π at.)

Random
First quote that pops into your head? Let's see how long I can prevent myself from thinking of any quotes... "Go vote!" Ok that didn't last long. (quote...quote...vote...go vote)
Name a red object in your room Big red letters promising 0%APR if I sign up for yet another credit card.
Name a song that makes you sad Anything that I hear on the radio that sounds so bad that I can do a better job, despite having no singing ability.
If you could remove a person from history, who would it be? Removing anybody important would cause so many changes to the world, that our current world would become unrecognizable. Among other things, it would likely mean that I'd never be born. Which would mean I wouldn'be be able to remove that person. Which would mean the world would be back to present state... Timetravel paradoxes are fun.
If you could call someone a 'best friend', who would that be? Does giving something a name alter its fundamental reality? Ponder that quandary.

EDIT: Missed "favorite" in "location" question.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 18:25: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Warrior
Member # 7223
Profile Homepage #23
You showered?
-Last night.
-I think I buried it under a stack of magazines one time...
-Never lost em'.
You cut your hair?
-Saturday. Too short, really.
You overslept?
-Today, and missed church.

Current:
Mode of transportation?
-Bike, feet, etc. I'm not old enough to drive.
Book you are reading?
-Flags of Our Fathers, and Zodiac.
Model of cell phone?
-LG Somethin'.
Jewlery you are wearing?
-None. Don't wear any.
Game you are playing?
-Bounty Hounds, PSP.

Fav:
-Don't watch many, but probably the Simpsons, Trigun, or Robotech.
Baseball team?
-Don't care about baseball.
Location?
-Anywhere peaceful, quiet, and that has a good collection of books nearby.
SW oldbie?
-Who cares?
SW newbie?
-Who cares?

Have you ever:
Stalked someone?
-Er... Depends on your definition of "stalked".
Been in love?
-Nope.
Missed TM?
-Yes. Spiderweb seems like it's lost something (whether said lost piece is good or bad is up for debate).
Gotten lost?
-Plenty of times.
Thrown a pie at someone?
-Sadly, yes. I particapated in a pie fight once.

Random:
-"Say hello to my leetle friend."- Tony Montana, Scarface
-Shelf that has my Legos under it.
-Can't think of any.
-Adolf Hitler.
-Probably Joseph, a guy who lives down the street from me.. Sadly, I don't have that many friends.

--------------------
Polaris

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
- H.P. Lovecraft
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #24
By Elijah:
quote:
-Adolf Hitler.
You've never played Red Alert, have you?

Why do so many people own cell phones? Why? It's quite scary, actually: after the shootings in Montreal, nearly half of the students fleeing the university were on their cellphones! Seriously, are you anatomically attached to them?
</rant>

--------------------
(Looks at census questions.)
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Pages