The Spiderweb Art Movement.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Spiderweb Art Movement.
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #75
Your wish is my command. ;)

1600x1200 version.

Also, a version with a bit more color.

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Apprentice
Member # 2567
Profile #76
Queen

Queen of my heart
I'm yours to command
On bended knee
I kiss your sweet hand

Deign me your sceptre
I'll kiss it's bright jewel
Order your laughter
I'll dance as your fool

Forever your servant
I live for your smile
Bid me a furlong
I'll give you a mile

Wherever I wander
Whither I roam
When I am with you
It's then I am home

Only to your voice
Doth my heart hark
I'll love you forever
My matriarch
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #77
What a wonderful first post.

Now the question remains, are you an invisible newbie come out of hiding in which I should say "Welcome to Spiderweb, leave your sanity at the door," or are you an oldbie who wished to remain anonymous with your poem? (though I can't imagine why)

[ Sunday, November 12, 2006 18:32: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #78
And after all these years, he remembered his password? When I make an account on something, I forget the password if I don't log in within a day of when I started the account.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #79
Tip: Use passwords that are easier to remember, keep track of your old email addresses, and use the password-saving option in your browser (protected with a Master password for the paranoid).

I don't remember losing any account permanently - although at some places I have to reset my password on a weekly basis or so.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #80
Yes, often I use the same password for a lot of accounts so if I forget one and try out this particular password, there's a good chance it wil be correct.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Apprentice
Member # 2567
Profile #81
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

What a wonderful first post.

Now the question remains, are you an invisible newbie come out of hiding in which I should say "Welcome to Spiderweb, leave your sanity at the door," or are you an oldbie who wished to remain anonymous with your poem? (though I can't imagine why)

I have just about everything Spiderweb Software has made, and have been on and off this site for years now. But not in the forums.

So I was browsing and saw this thread. Seemed like a good way to start posting, so I did. After reading about how rhyming poetry is crap (or whatever) I thought I'd prove the poster wrong. Not all rhyming poetry is crap.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #82
In that case, welcome to the boards. :)

That was a very nice entrance.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #83
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

That was a very nice entrance.
Much more dignified than most entrances, yes.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #84
Well, with a heart for romantic poetry, good grammar and spelling, and a name like Blacknight, if you stick around you just may be the next protagonist of the continuing Spiderweb saga.

Tell me, how do you feel about snow?

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #85
Welcome to Spiderweb! You'll soon learn that the Alec, the poster who so disparaged rhyming verse, is unlikely to change his opinions so easily and is in fact far more likely to abuse your work and quite probably your personality, but it's all part of the ambience.

—Alorael, who has of course now given Alec a competing obligation to prove him wrong. It's now a test of mental dexterity to see if he can both lambast the poem and spit upon this post.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #86
quote:
Originally written by Sliver of Air:

Yes, often I use the same password for a lot of accounts so if I forget one and try out this particular password, there's a good chance it wil be correct.
There are many places that store your password in a way the admin can see it (this board included), and not all admins are as trustworthy as ours.

Just something to be aware of. :P

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #87
Using the same password in too many places can make it easier to get stolen, especially if it's one that is easily figured out like a birthday or pet name.

Of course there are some passwords I can't remember anymore like the one to my old Star Trek type game so I can continue with my old rank.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #88
Technically, it's no more likely to get stolen than if you use a different password anywhere. It will just do a lot worse damage.

--

Also, since I forgot: Welcome (back) to Spiderweb, Blacknight!

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #89
My First Collection of poetry, in a text dump, that will one day (hopefully) be published...

Please read it! And comment. With the weird guy please, Alec!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #90
By Aran:
quote:
Tip: Use passwords that are easier to remember, keep track of your old email addresses, and use the password-saving option in your browser (protected with a Master password for the paranoid).
I could be wrong, but doesn't sending passwords by e-mail completely destroy all security measures you have taken?

--------------------
Walking is a great way to get exercise. Well, rolling in my case.
- The Xian Skull
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #91
"Here, where the ethernity ends, my last moment of love, is for you..."

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #92
quote:
Originally written by Nikki x:

My First Collection of poetry, in a text dump, that will one day (hopefully) be published...

Please read it! And comment. With the weird guy please, Alec!

Good poems.
I personally prefer something a little more upbeat (and fully rhyming), but they were well-written anyway.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #93
I don't recall posting this one yet...
Film is art, too!
There's only one there right now, but i am working on that (yay crunch time!).

--------------------
The Silent Assassin would like to take this opportunity to make a public service announcement.
Attention: Watch for Falling Wrecking Balls! This is not a drill!

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #94
quote:
Originally written by They Call Me... Grimm:

Attention: Watch for Falling Wrecking Balls! This is not a drill!
Obviously not. A drill is long and pointy, while a wrecking ball is large and rounded.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 2567
Profile #95
quote:

Well, with a heart for romantic poetry, good grammar and spelling, and a name like Blacknight, if you stick around you just may be the next protagonist of the continuing Spiderweb saga.

I don't feel about snow. or feel among snow, or feel snow, period. It seldom snows here. I HAVE felt snow, and found it to be cold. Feeling it too long, in small quantities, makes it magically transform itself into water.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #96
quote:
Originally written by Blacknight:

quote:

I don't feel about snow. or feel among snow, or feel snow, period. It seldom snows here. I HAVE felt snow, and found it to be cold. Feeling it too long, in small quantities, makes it magically transform itself into water.

Jewls is probably talking about ongoing fan-fanfic story that currently includes a snowstorm, a monster plague, and, as usual, accurate portrayals of most active members.
latest thread
home page of the scripts/stories

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #97
quote:
Originally written by Blacknight:

Really? How do you get away with 'seldom' snow in northern Washington? Guess I haven't really paid attention to that half of the gulf stream. I've heard about 'lots of rain in Seattle' but it never equated to 'very little snow' in my mind.

Well, to the next question... Do you come prepared with sword and steed for smiting?

quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

Jewls is probably talking about ongoing fan-fanfic story that currently includes a snowstorm, a monster plague, and, as usual, accurate portrayals of most active members.
latest thread
home page of the scripts/stories

Was that a freudian or finger slip?

Indeed I am, but to be included there must be adequate postage for Diki to draw inspiration from. In light of the recent spamming swill we've been handed lately I am grabbing at any glimmer of a gem for the sake of the boards. 'Tis my patriotic duty. [Now help me rope'em in.] ;)

[ Wednesday, November 15, 2006 19:30: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #98
I have a story, one that I wrote in September but only recently finished typing. The first few chapters of it are up, with the rest to be put up within the next few days.

Now, Dikiyoba doesn't expect anyone to read the whole thing, since the plot is weak and whole thing is composed entirely of inside jokes that you are not aware of. Plus, it's rather disturbing. But if you decide to, Dikiyoba won't stop you.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #99
Is this based on that backpacking trip you were talking about? If so, which one's you? :P

Hmmm... maybe I should write a story about my high school backpacking trip.

--------------------
The Wildlife class went Kananaskis in early June, no doubt to enjoy a trip that was fun-filled and not monkey-poop-filled.

Then the pass got snowed in, and they turned around and headed back home.

THE END.

Pages