Argh! I'm out!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Argh! I'm out!
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
Have you started your homework, students-people?

Me, no. And when my Mother discovered it, she get a little mad. She forbidden me to use computer and other videoplaying-tecnology until I finish these damned homeworks.

Then, I'm out. This is my last day, before She put a password., for keep me out.

So, bye. For me, at least, the Dikiyoba's Project is finished, at this point. I wish good luck everyone, anyway. I'll miss you all. I'll return later for read your replies.

Best wishes, MagmaDragoon.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
Bye, and hurry with doing your homework so you may return quickly.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #2
Wow, I still have three more weeks of summer. I've never had school at this time of the year before, so it's strange for me to think there's people at school, true as it may be.

[ Thursday, August 03, 2006 04:14: Message edited by: BainIhrno ]

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Warrior
Member # 6401
Profile #3
He may not be at school right now, even though he has homework. I always had homework and coursework to do during the summer for the last three or so years of school.

--------------------
I think this is really wonderful.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #4
What homework? We don't get such things in the vocational institute. Well, I figure it would be quite hard for people to practice welding or install air conditioning systems at home anyways...

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #5
Read those technical manuals. No industrial accidents allowed. Remember to turn the blow torch to the right temperature.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
I've finished college (the English version), and I'm no longer going to university, so I will never have to experience the "joys" of homework again. I do, however, need to find a job.

Anyway, Magma, hurry up, as Aran said, and come back! The boards need some Italian flair!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by I'll Steal Your Toast:

Read those technical manuals...
I can certainly do that, but anything that funny does not qualify as work.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #8
Right, I just finished summer calculus today... so no more homework there. :D Heck, I finish my last day of work in about 7 hours... :D

I still have about four weeks until my fall semester starts, so I finally get to enjoy my "vacation"...

But anyway, that's not important. Best of luck with homework, Magma! Return with all due haste!

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #9
Thanks you all! I have a good news: I managed to get a reduction of my punishment, and MAYBE sometimes I can get here, but I'm not sure. Bye!

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #10
Just tell your mother that we are helping you with your homework and occasionally post a problem so you have proof to show her. It wasn't that long ago that physics problems were posted.

We are helping you with your English so you are getting some benefits from coming here.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #11
I'm not a homework person, really. If something is seriously overdue, I'll do it, but other than that, no.

Hope you get back soon, Magma.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
In the golden age of RWG (then still GC), someone posted their Spanish homework because this was their only means of file transfer from the school computer.

I am wondering what mail provider he was using, but for some reason it was blocked by the school while this forum was not.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #13
Schools do weird stuff like that, unfortunately.

Once, Dikiyoba's school blocked students from having access to Microsoft Word, even though the computers' primary reason for existance is type up papers.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #14
My high school blocked all email access on its computers because someone used their email to infect the network with a virus. If you wanted to send your homework home, you had to buy a floppy disk from the shool for 50 cents. It was also against school rules to bring files in from home on any form of media. We all did it though. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #15
This reminds me of a non-computer related but still odd rule at my highschool. You weren't allowed to bring anything with to school/take anything home at the end of the day on the last day of the year. The reason was that if you had something, any kind of thing apparently, you might throw it out of the window of a bus on your way home. I found this particularly absurd since I didn't ride the bus.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #16
I can beat that. My school computers didn't have internet until somewhere in 2000. The printers would NEVER work, and you’d only get to go to the lab once at week (if it was working at the time, which was highly unlikely).
Nonetheless, the school had hundreds of stupid rules, which they refused to explain. Like:
1) Guys had to cut their hair at least once every three months. Depending on how long and fast it grew
2) You couldn't use hair gel
3) You couldn't wear nail polisher
4) You had to wear your ID at all times. Yes, that's right, wear it. It had a little clip, and you'd attach it to your shirt
5) You couldn't curse, let alone curse at your teacher (NYC public schools are so tolerant)
6) There was no way of you getting out of school unless you were sick or your parent would come pick you up. (In NYC you can just walk out). And it was real hard to pretend to be sick too (trust me I tried :P ) with the school nurse and all, whom I must add, sucked. She'll give you half of a pill if you were really sick, and her solution for a headache was putting ice on your forehead.

And there are plenty more, but it's been a while. Sigh... the days.

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Leena:

You couldn't curse, let alone curse at your teacher
That's a common rule that's enforced in most, if not all, high schools.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #18
We're allowed to curse at school, just not at a teacher although they are allowed to curse at us. Also, no I hadnt done my homework so I didnt go to school and then the school rang my dad at work and now I am waiting at home to see how much crap I'm in. Also, I may be intoxicated, which I can't see helping my argument.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #19
IMAGE(http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/1/e/71e96714f56ffc9c30cac5a4d4befef4.jpg)

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #20
We can visit any site we want on the internet; but the techies have "methods" to track our sites.

And another school where I live has rules that say girls cannot wear make up. It has been generally accepted by the students, but lately a couple of girls there started sooking (literally), because they got sent home for having dyed hair. There have been angry letters going every which way for the past week or two. :rolleyes:

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #21
I can't remember my school having any weird rules. Actually, its quite a tolerant school. You have all the normal rules, and if such a rule is broken constantly, a new rule is made, which does have affect. Its all quite normal, actually. Then we also don't have a school nurse, but you do have other persons to go to who are quite experienced when it comes to identifying sick children (they have children of their own).

And I haven't done homework for weeks now (7, actually, as the last 3 weeks of school don't have any homework anymore, just 2 weeks of tests and a final week of sitting around the house, getting back the tests and here your marks.). In 3 weeks I will be starting again, though.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #22
*gives cookies to MagmaDragoon for nourishment and hyperactive energy*

My school is an arts school, so there are tons of people walking around in pajamas and stuff. Dress code rules aren't enforced. I don't use the computers there(evil 7 year old PCs...) except when English is spent doing research and I've never come up against any blocks, just exetremely slow loading times.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils