Oh my God, you just can't make this **** up.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Oh my God, you just can't make this **** up.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #175
Sorry about that.

I got a little too emotional to remember the english rules of language. I've got to admit, they are quite out of the ordinary.

Thanks for pointing that out though.

--------------------
The great light bulb converses its thoughts in a fashion most particular to its complicated nature.

Neither twenty-one nor forsaken any longer, I now stand in freedom through Jesus Christ.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #176
If you eat tv dinners all the time you are not as healthy as you think you are. Also, fat people are everywhere so don't just blame America. They just happen to be more heavily concentrated here...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #177
quote:
Originally written by Rufus Rothgard:

Look at me I'm fat blurgablurgabloo!
More of you to love. ;)

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #178
quote:
And I forgotten to say that I don't have even muscles.
Nothing a little manual labor couldn't fix. For instance, I cut grass. Lifting weights can also help, but with manual labor, you're also doing something useful. This will also increase your appetite. I actually used to be skinny and lacking of muscles as a kid but then that changed, possibly with the onset of puberty.

--------------------
Ignorance Is bliss -Cypher (Matrix)
Don't think you can; know you can -Morpheus (Matrix)

sanity is overrated :)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #179
quote:
Originally written by Oh, the pain, the pain:

your scores are close to mine yet I can run 5K in 20 minutes, participate in triathalons (minis up to 1.5K swim, 40K cycle,10K run), ran a half marathon, cycle for 2+ hrs....
DIE.

I bet you're not an overstressed college student who hasn't had a good night's sleep in months.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #180
quote:
DIE.

I bet you're not an overstressed college student who hasn't had a good night's sleep in months.

Looks like you'll die before me. Stress kills you know. :P

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #181
quote:
Swanson's supplying you with enough 'energy' to get through a week, and even if the only other thing you ate after this breakfast was oxygen, there's still a relatively high chance that your ass will grow hands and tie your intestines in knots to prevent this s**t from ever passing through.
Im sorry, but I cracked up right about then. This person needs to write more stuff about stuff...hilarious!

Never mind...found more....I havent even finished reading the second one and Im in absolute hysterics...oh gods...

[ Wednesday, July 19, 2006 17:14: Message edited by: Arrna ]

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.

Pages