Spidweb Community Xbox Live Party!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Spidweb Community Xbox Live Party!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:

quote:
Originally written by Erika Maroonmark:

Nintendo consoles are the best.
Nintendo consoles were good up through the N64, but the Gamecube totally sucks.

Damn straight. I have allways loved nintendo consoles but the Gamecube ruined it for me.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #26
Off-topic after 3 replyes. This can be a record, in a General Topic... :D

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

Off-topic after 3 replyes. This can be a record, in a General Topic... :D
I doubt it. I'm sure we've gone off-topic more quickly before. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #28
Yeah, there have probably even been off-topic topics before… ^_^

quote:
Originally written by Imban:

Kotobuki's a company that makes models. That's a model of Sephiroth.
>>; *dies*

[ Friday, April 14, 2006 06:08: Message edited by: Erika Maroonmark ]

--------------------
A C, an E-flat, and a G walk into the Tower of the Magi.
Ambrin walks up to them and says, "Hey! It's the Triad!"
Kelner snorts and says, "Pretty minor Triad if you ask me."
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by dXs:

[QUOTE]
And I don't bother with Source...

Neither Do I. My Comp can't handle it. :P

quote:
[QB] On Steam? Yeah, I do from time to time. My name is Tyranicus. [QB]
I'll have to keep an eye out for you.
I go by "[C8] Visionary".

--------------------
The Silent Assass has reported the following recent additions to his arsenal:
Pink Bunny Slippers.
Liverwurst and Jelly Sandwiches.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Butt Paladin:

And Sephiroth is the single reason why no other console will ever beat a PlayStation.
Any further discussion of this topic is unnecessary, as this is clearly God's own truth. Except, perhaps:

IMAGE(http://www.consolegamers.nl/retro/xenogears/2.jpg)

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Warrior
Member # 6975
Profile Homepage #31
ok hears the thing consols are grate i have allmost all of them ever made..only need dreamcast and atari to complet the set..i evin have xbox360 and psp so all of you are ither 1 of 2 things

1:poor and trying to cover it up by saying you dont have 1 because you dont like it
2:honistly dont like it and there for stupid

if you are any of the 2 plz got choke on a pice of bacon and die then get revived and choke on the same pice because the docter forgot to take it out first.

how do you like that :cool:

ps my xbox live acount name is RogueDOEDOE add m and send a pm..i might not b on for a while so dont expect my reply to be the same week :)

[ Thursday, April 20, 2006 00:22: Message edited by: lord llama ]
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
Originally written by lord llama:

plz got choke on a pice of bacon and die then get revived and choke on the same pice because the docter forgot to take it put first.
Wow... it's like edghhhhhhhhh. The writing is classical argh, but the sentiment is souped-up ed.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #33
Originally by lord llama:

quote:
2:honistly dnt like it and there for stupid
It's okay, Stupid. Apparently, Dikiyoba is there for you, whoever and wherever you are.
Warrior
Member # 6912
Profile #34
it seems like there are a lot of PS# fans here and i feel like starting a fire so here we go.....HALO FREGIN RULES and XBOX is the bomb. Making games for XBOX360 is almost twice as easy as making them for PS3 so at the end of its life span its probebly gona have a lot more games so HA!!! HALO3 HALO3 HALO3

lol i hope i havent seriously offended anyone :) i actualy did like the first Halo. A lot playing ghost and 1942 gets 2 frusting, but pumping a guy two clips full of led is such a stress reliever

YOU HAVE EVERY CONSOLE YOU LUCKY SON OF ***** I AM SO JELOUSE!!! I really do feel like playing golden eye again every now and then
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #35
quote:

my xbox live acount name is RogueDOEDOE add m and send a pm..i might not b on for a while so dont expect my reply to be the same week :)
I go rarely on Live, so send ME a PM with this Forum when you are ready to come on Live. On Live, I'm MagmaDragoon02. Maybe we can come on Halo 2?

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #36
quote:
Originally written by Mathman v. Qwerty:

quote:

plz got choke on a pice of bacon and die then get revived and choke on the same pice because the docter forgot to take it put first.
Wow... it's like edghhhhhhhhh. The writing is classical argh, but the sentiment is souped-up ed.

There I can reassure you. There is no way llama can be either Ed or Argh, geographically.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #37
quote:
Originally written by rantalot:

Making games for XBOX360 is almost twice as easy as making them for PS3 so at the end of its life span its probebly gona have a lot more games so HA!!! HALO3 HALO3 HALO3
This also probably means that more people will be churning out quick games that are horrible, just to make a buck.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #38
This is a vast conspiracy. Ed, Argh, and Llama are all in on it. And probably Stupid, too.

[Edit: Stonehenge characters don't display.]

—Alorael, who has an Xbox 2pi, which is better because it's in radians, and a Playstation Pi, which is better by about 14%. Sure, he had to bend some laws of reality to get there, but they was worth it, they was.

[ Thursday, April 20, 2006 06:32: Message edited by: [b]Alorael[/b] ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #39
quote:
Originally written by Truth, Justice, and Flamewars:

—Alorael, who has an Xbox 2<pi>, which is better because it's in radians, and a Playstation <pi>, which is better by about 14%.
*absolutely dies laughing* That's hilarious!

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 6975
Profile Homepage #40
i cant belive im the only one with an xbox360 xbox ps2 and psp these are all popular things..i can understand the others..ps1 gamecube gameboy sega nitendo64 and other realy old ones but the new ones are realy good..xbox and xbox360 are the best but thats microsoft for you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #41
quote:
Originally written by [b:
Alorael[/b]]
This is a vast conspiracy. Ed, Argh, and Llama are all in on it. And probably Stupid, too.
Ghasp. How could you leave out MyBuddy and The Shadow? FOR SHAME!

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #42
quote:

i cant belive im the only one with an xbox360 xbox ps2 and psp these are all popular things..
Whenever one of my friends sees me playing a Spiderweb game they say, "What the hell is this, you can't even tell what those graphics are supposed to be!! Turn on the PS2!"

The moral is that it takes a different gamer to enjoy Spiderweb style games, a type of gamer that often doesn't value a game just because it has good graphics, like console games. Obviously a lot of such gamers are on these boards. So believe it when people say they don't have lots of consoles.

[ Thursday, April 20, 2006 04:33: Message edited by: Lazarus. ]

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #43
quote:
Originally written by rantalot:

it seems like there are a lot of PS# fans here and i feel like starting a fire so here we go.....HALO FREGIN RULES and XBOX is the bomb. Making games for XBOX360 is almost twice as easy as making them for PS3 so at the end of its life span its probebly gona have a lot more games so HA!!!
Care to provide any evidence to back that statement up? How exactly will it be any harder to make PS3 games? Also, you are going to find a lot more Playstation fans on an RPG forum because there simply are a lot more RPGS on PSX.

quote:

i cant belive im the only one with an xbox360 xbox ps2 and psp these are all popular things..i can understand the others..ps1 gamecube gameboy sega nitendo64 and other realy old ones but the new ones are realy good..xbox and xbox360 are the best but thats microsoft for you.
Well, for starters, some of us can't afford to just buy every fancy new console that comes along, especially when it wouldn't get used much.

Let's see:
Xbox and Xbox 360: Don't like the controller. Joysticks should be at the same level. :P Also, buying one would mean giving money to Microsoft. :shudder:
PS2: Proud owner. I've had one since they first came out. :D
PSP: Never saw the point. Only a couple games that I would want to play.
Gamecube: The controller is worse than the Xbox. Also, it seems geared for children.
Gameboy: I've got an old Gameboy Color that I use occasionally.
Nintendo 64: Got one. It's one of the best consoles ever made.
Sega: That's not a specific console. :P I do have a Sega Genesis that I fire up from time to time.

For the record, I also have a NES and SNES that I use some as well.

[ Thursday, April 20, 2006 19:40: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #44
This topic is approaching the point of kitten bombing. Consider yourself warned.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #45
quote:
Originally written by Butt Paladin:

And Sephiroth is the single reason why no other console will ever beat a PlayStation.
FF6.

... No wait, they released that for the PS. NVM.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Warrior
Member # 6975
Profile Homepage #46
what on earth is kitten bombing :confused: :confused: :confused:

[ Thursday, April 20, 2006 21:12: Message edited by: lord llama ]
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #47
quote:

Let's see:
Xbox and Xbox 360: Don't like the controller. Joysticks should be at the same level. :P Also, buying one would mean giving money to Microsoft. :shudder:
PS2: Proud owner. I've had one since they first came out. :D
PSP: Never saw the point. Only a couple games that I would want to play.
Gamecube: The controller is worse than the Xbox. Also, it seems geared for children.
Gameboy: I've got an old Gameboy Color that I use occasionally.
Nintendo 64: Got one. It's one of the best consoles ever made.
Sega: That's not a specific console. :P I do have a Sega Genesis that I fire up from time to time.

For the record, I also have a NES and SNES that I use some as well.
Wow, I can agree with almost everything you said. I hate the controllers for the Xbox and Xbox360, and I really hate the people who think those controllers are good. I am a proud owner of the PS2; although, I don't have the NES and SNES anymore. I did have them in the past (Damn my brother and his destroying ways).
I gave away my N64 when my mom bought the PS2 (it was part of the agreement). And I have a gameboy color lying around because it's my only method of playing Mario (Yes that's right, I love the Mario games).

As per the whole 'Halo' thing, I've actually played Halo. My ex bf is an Xbox and Halo fan, and he didn't stop whining until I played the game. It was actually pretty good, once I stopped complaining about the controller of course. However, it's not all that. I can see why people like it, but all I can say is that all I ever hear Xbox owners talk about is Halo, Halo this and Halo that. It's a good game YES, but it’s the only real good game I’ve heard Xbox fans talk about. So what kind of console has ONE good game?
One may argue that it has more than one, and I really don’t want to get in the argument since I’ve managed to stay out of every single argument and debate in the boards, but Halo is the only game I’ve heard them talk about.

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #48
I'll hold off on the whole console thing until there's a standard that's not going to be replaced anytime soon and that has a solid back catalogue. And is decently priced.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Warrior
Member # 6975
Profile Homepage #49
the xbox controler i will edmit is prity bad but with the xbox controler (s) it is a difrent story
and the 360 controler is the best iv ever held..and you may have guessed tht i hve held mostly all so its fair to say its a good one :)
now abought the xbox games i could name countless games that i think are gr8 and talk abought all the time but i dont have all day to wast :P so i will only name my fave from the 360..oblivion its the best game ever and its rpg.. just for those who say ps2 is better for rpg games..i have at least 12 rpg games just for xbox (the first one) so dont get me started on that :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Pages