Conspiricys

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Conspiricys
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #0
Post your favorite conspiricys in this topic. If you
don't have any, make one up. Cheers.

--------------------
Most Important Questions:
Why does one sock go missing?
What is the purpose of meaning?
What is the purpose of girls?
What happened to the other one?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
David Icke. Little more needs to be said.

Also, it is spelled "conspiracies". It is remarkable how little is known about the English language in the countries where it is spoken.

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:52: Message edited by: Aranfoolcaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #2
Ditto
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #3
What about the Richard White conspiracy?

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
God is a black mathematician named William Thomas Fletcher.

IMAGE(http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/PIX/fletcher_william.jpg)

WORSHIP HIM

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #5
Hmm...conspiracies...(Edit: Misspelled by one letter, "i" is changed to "a")

1. The Bermuda Triangle, unless that's just a myth and is false...

2. The Devil's Sea near Japan, similar to the Bermuda Triangle, unless that is also false and just a child's myth...

3. Is the United States government really hiding the truth about aliens and the "dark" secrets of Area 51, or is that just a false paradoy?

4. What is the truth behind fluffy turtles and the ferret attack army?

5. Do some video games and television programs send subliminal messages to our heads to brainwash us for some top secret project?

6. Are satellites and meteors really going to fall on top of us and kill us all in this lifetime?

7. Will we ever see a picture of Alorael or will he forever be a nigma, minus his real name in his profile...unless that's not his real name...

8. Do UFOs really exist or just made up to scare people?

9. Hey, at least we know who Deepthroat is. That's no longer a conspiracy...unless there's more to Watergate than meets the eye... :D

10. Was the Manhatten Project really a cover up for something else or was it really what it seemed to be? Well, dropping nukes to kill 80,000+(may be higher or lower, I'm just estimating this statistic) Japanese civilians isn't exactly being conservative, but it sure was an effective method to force the Japanese to surrender...

These are just a few I can think of off the top of my head...

Post Comment on Bermuda Triangle: Though it is true that ships disappear a lot around that area, there is still no scientific proof that makes this area less safe than other areas for ships. The Bermuda Triangle area is used frequently for shipping and trading on a daily basis. Check on encyclopedia sources for more details :)

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 15:27: Message edited by: Jeros ]

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #6
1. That the British government knew who Jack the Ripper was and had a vested interest in making sure the case remained "unsolved."

2. That FDR went to great lengths to ensure that the Japanese launched a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor so that public sentiment would be stirred up to allow him to enter World War II on the side of Great Britain.

I happen to believe these, by the way.

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
The word in the title has now been uttered five times by people in this thread, and three out of five times misspelled.

No comment.

Richard White, William Thomas Fletcher, the Fluffy Turtles, the Weather Balloon and other such Spiderweb phenomenons don't count. They're only fronts spun by Polaris to cover up for our secret takeover.

The Bermuda Triangle is real. The ships that have vanished in it were abducted by aliens.

With the kind of messages (KILL KILL KILL!) that most video games send quite openly, who needs subliminal ones?

FDR: It's not unlikely. It's even less unlikely that GWB did the same concerning the World Trade Center.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #8
IMAGE(http://www.capitolmuseum.ca.gov/shared/images/legislature/governors/a_schwarzenegger.jpg)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #9
I like…

1. "Conspiracies".

2. The Bermuda Triangle.

3. UFOs.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #10
Emperor Norton of San Francisco was the real emperor of the United States. We are just living in a dream. "Not Dead Just Sleeping".

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 17:03: Message edited by: I'll Steal Your Toast ]

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #11
IMAGE(http://plif.andkon.com/archive/wc055.gif)

—Alorael, who believes that there are many conspiracies to produce evidence of otherwise baseless conspiracies theories.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #12
IMAGE(http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/dg/maps/a1/750x750_missouri_m.gif)
A Google image search for "conspiracy" turns up this. I think no more needs to be said.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #13
Psh. Everyone knows Missouri is just the product of constant brainwashing. That's nothing new.

I agree with your second theory, Icshi, but I'm glad he did it. I'm sure he would have prevented as many American deaths as necessary (otherwise, why would he have taken so long?), but he saw the big picture clearly enough to know that the world would be better off after such an attack.

I have no conspiracy theories to share; I tend to reject most of them. I do find it somewhat odd that Ahmadinejad won the election while Rafsanjani, who clearly had considerably more popular support, lost, but I think it's safer not to go there...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by Aranfoolcaytar:

It's even less unlikely that GWB did the same concerning the World Trade Center.
This pisses me off.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #15
Is there any evidence either that FDR did that or that GWB did? While GWB ignored warning signs, I've never heard any legitimate argument that he intended for 9/11 to happen, and the same for FDR and Pearl Harbor.

I mean, evidence, not speculation.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #16
I was talking to my Uncle, who happens to live in Iran. He told me the President's main duty is to keep propaganda circulating about how the Supreme Ayatolah(sp [hell I'm not even sure if that's the title]) is an awesome dude. So conspiracies about the President of Iran really don't matter.

[ Sunday, August 21, 2005 08:35: Message edited by: Not I ]

--------------------
I HAVE LOCATED MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND FEEL YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Is there any evidence either that FDR did that or that GWB did? While GWB ignored warning signs, I've never heard any legitimate argument that he intended for 9/11 to happen, and the same for FDR and Pearl Harbor.

I mean, evidence, not speculation.

I recommend the book World War II: The Rest of the Story by Richard Maybury. He draws attention to little-known facts about the war, and spends an entire chapter on FDR's poking Japan with sharp sticks and his orders regarding the fleet in the Pacific. It's not really a conspiracy theory, it's just viewed that way by some people who haven't been told all the facts.

http://www.chaostan.com/eric.html

I also recommend his World War I book.

EDIT: And regarding Bush and 9-11: I think it's bullocks to think he knew about it in advance. (Unless someone can point me to some facts that I haven't been told.) It was really such a "small" operation, and so few people knew about it, and it was such a brillaint and subtle plan that it's unlikely that even if there were any leaks that anyone in the CIA or whatever would've been able to connect the dots and deduce what they were planning and when it was going to happen.

[ Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:27: Message edited by: Icshi ]

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #18
I think the Missouri conspiracy was whether or not it got it's name from some little kid who, in the process of trying to spell 'misery' came up with something better.

Spiderweb conspiracies are far and away better than any others, BtW. Where else have you heard of leaving sanities, fearing fluffy turtles, speculating on Alorael's attempts to fend of an army of needle/ferrets with a sniper rifle, and whether a former game programmer known as RW is dead, alive, both, or neither.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #19
Mr. Icke definately wins. Lizard people ruling the world makes pretty much everything else seem boring.

Second place would be the theory that the jets only contributed to the destruction of the WTC, and that explosives were what really knocked them down.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #20
A little bit of something outrageous. Lee Harvey Oswald the Musical.

http://www.lhothemusical.com/

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #21
Toenail1000 -
IMAGE(http://www.bigfunlimo.com/arnold_governator.jpg)

'Nuff said.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #22
quote:
Originally written by Jeros:

Well, dropping nukes to kill 80,000+(may be higher or lower, I'm just estimating this statistic) Japanese civilians isn't exactly being conservative, but it sure was an effective method to force the Japanese to surrender...
In Hiroshima alone, "Little Boy" ended the lives of 100.000 people. In Nagasaki, another nuclear bomb killed, I believe, 70.000 people.