It is that time of the month again

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: It is that time of the month again
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #25
Well, Alo, if you really want, I can try to do my best job, like the good ole days of when some managed fourty or fifty posts, in an hour. Somehow I think there might be a rebuke for that, though...

I'll just have to settle for my mighty 20-odd posts, a month, I guess.

Thuryl, we all post when we don't have time. It's a stress-reliever.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #26
I'm at 16, and last month I was at around 30, and the month before I was around 40. I'm moving up at an increased rate! Unfortunately, I will probably stop moving up once I reach about 10.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #27
You don't know frantic posting unless you were present for Morgan's mad rush towards 1000 posts. Arctic and I provided a little help, and by a little help I mean piles and piles of virtually contentless posts in order to give Morgan something to reply to.

—Alorael, who can at least be proud of never having posted a one-liner. The sig, you see.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #28
Well, I can find a random newbie, fresh to the forum and have a go at that, Alo. Of course, I'd have to have my usual fee of amnesty to all crimes committed, at that point in time, but hey, would Drakey really mind just a few more posts around the place? :P

Having just noticed it, though - Kel, you should have added a caption to that, methinks...

I find it almost odd that I still made #67, with only 22 posts, though. I don't think I ever really posted that many one-liners, though. If I did spam, which I never really did, conciously, then I at least had the honour to put some more words into it.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 15:17: Message edited by: Amitiel ]

--------------------
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

IMAGE(http://www.citypaper.net/articles/020702/pics/big/cs.ludacris.jpg)
Indeed
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #30
Heh, I kind of wish I was here for the start of the boards. That would've been fun.

Number 3. Yay! Two months ago I had 117, last month 141, and now 337 :eek: . I certainly picked up my posting, but I still post too much. I just can resist the temptation to press the Add Reply button. I have been sidetracked somewhat by JadeWolf's forum lately, however, which is picking up fast. And I only have 48 posts there, but I actually was there for the start of that one. We need more members there...

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #31
quote:
Originally written by 2984:

quote:
below Thuryl
^____^

Sorry.

Thank god I didn't say under… :P
No, but, I'd rather not be number one.
----------------------
Also, sometimes all that needs to be said can be said in a single sentence. It's not inherently a mindless spam void just because it doesn't fill a page, but many are.

[ Wednesday, June 15, 2005 16:21: Message edited by: A Tail of Many Stripes ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #32
I should be given an award. No one will be able to accomplish what I have!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #33
And I thought I would be posting alot so I would get myself on that list... but I just did not have much to post except spam... which I have not and will not.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #34
I averaged more than a post a day! :eek: Definately one of my more active months.

How do you people do it? Nearly 400 posts in a month? I have less than double that for several years. Hmm, perhaps sometime I'll go on a posting splurge to both get to 1000 and make #1 for next month. They would all be high quality natuarlly. ;)

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #35
It's not so hard. Just take it one post at a time.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #36
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Alex:

How do you people do it? Nearly 400 posts in a month?

Different posting criteria. When I posted only posts that I felt would contribute something new and important to the discussion I was making less than one post a day. When I post on every thread where I can think of a mildly relevant comment to make (like I am doing right now), I make 10 posts a day.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #37
Wow. Well done to Dolphin, Thuryl, Ben, SoT, TM, Micael, Aran, and AM. Congrats!

Also, congrats on the 3000, Aran!

I think I have done fairly well, considering I only post in General. I read Exile, but there isn't much action going on 'round there.

[ Sunday, June 26, 2005 03:31: Message edited by: Kasreyn of The Gyre ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #38
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

I had an exam yesterday and I have another tomorrow. This is ludicrous. I shouldn't even be reading these forums right now. And yet I still post.
Tell me about it. I should write a PHP file uploading page right now, as well as study for exams in two weeks (I have to study early because I'll be on vacation the week before exams). And what do I do? :rolleyes:

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #39
Actually, it's ludacris. *groan*

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #40
Mmm... certainly not my favourite rapper.

I should have been revising for my business exams, yesterday and I should be revising for the next ones, now. I just take a little time out, to browse and stuff, just to relax.

I used to post whenever I had an opinion on something or just wanted to comment on something... I still do. :P

Indeed, Dolphin, sometimes one-liners aren't spam. But usually, posts over several lines have more content than mere one-liners.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #41
quote:
Originally written by Amitiel:

Mmm... certainly not my favourite rapper.

I should have been revising for my business exams, yesterday and I should be revising for the next ones, now. I just take a little time out, to browse and stuff, just to relax.

I used to post whenever I had an opinion on something or just wanted to comment on something... I still do. :P

Indeed, Dolphin, sometimes one-liners aren't spam. But usually, posts over several lines have more content than mere one-liners.

Not necessarily... (though of course it depends on how you define content).

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 05:10: Message edited by: 2984 ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #42
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

It's not so hard. Just take it one post at a time.
To achieve the highest possible post count, it probably works a lot better to be posting more than one post at a time.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #43
There are several topics and posts I don't respond to, but still my number of posts is high. It's easy to inadvertently make the top five on the list.

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:32: Message edited by: Aurelia ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #44
I'm up 11 posts, alledgedly. Go me. :P

Rock on, everyone else.

--------------------
ørangutan
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #45
I only wish to acquire recognition. o.o

'Tis strange, but I feel slightly feverish...

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #46
I managed to crack the top twenty, and have realized the pinnacle of my posting prowess. Time to go back to infrequent posts and more time spent working. Anyone out there a GIS expert proficient in ArcView 3.3? There's got to be a simpler way of doing what I'm doing.

Edit - No counting ability. 22nd, must try harder this month..

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 14:01: Message edited by: Smoked Salmon ]
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #47
quote:
Originally written by Lt. Sullust:

Well if you haven't heard the expression before it's probably best that I don't explain it. It was more of a joke really.
Yes, when I read the topic name I was sure it had something to do with PMS, and would be nothing more than several pages of b*tchy snaps and ravings. :P

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #48
Icshi, don't make me actually start a topic on that area of the female reproductive cycle. We all know that I'm big, scary and insane enough to research it and do so... ;)

Riibu, we recognise and remember you. How could we fail to miss your charms, with our eyes and ears intact and working?

Yes, Orangutan, go you.

I don't respond to that many topics. However, at this rate, I'm heading for higher on the list, anyway... *Laments...*

[ Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:04: Message edited by: Amitiel ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #49
I'm fairly sure such a topic would be immediately closed. Mariann probably already checked out this topic as soon as she saw the name just to make sure it was appropriate.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris

Pages