Woah Crazy!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Woah Crazy!!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

Hahaha...This is amazing..All of my school friends think I'm crazy when I told them about it and I come here and it's just considered normal.
Thats SpiderWeb for you.

I hardly ever have dreams that I can remember, but I have been told many times that I talk in my sleep.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #28
quote:

This may sound really wierd but last night I had a dream in which I was writing a poem...And then when I woke up I re-wrote it and it sounds like I'm about to cut my wrists or something...Anyway I'll post it here -

"Dispair, Misery, Hatred
All of these emotions flood me now,
It seems no light can seep into the darkness that is my soul.

My friends try to tell me that I wasn't allways like this,
But the darkness consumes my mind, calling me.

Death greets me warm,
Far more welcome than anything this life has to offer."

Is this kind of thing normal or is this crazy like my mates keep telling me? I'm sure writing a poem in your sleep isnt supposed to happen, is it?

I think that you dreamed that you're an insipid, illiterate goth girl.

HEY WAIT
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Cool, Clear Green River:

HEY WAIT

Sure you got the gender right? Guys write that crap too, you know.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #30
For anyone else who has experimented:
I find day-dream-trances easier to control than sleep-dreams are to control (they are almost impossible). On the other hand, the sleep-dreams I can remember after waking up are always more creative and variable, therefore more interesting. I believe there is a trade off in the two, maybe someone else has come to a different conclusion?

Aside: watch "Waking Life", available on dvd in most Blockbusters in New Zealand at least.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Warrior
Member # 5699
Profile #31
I don't dream.
Why could that be?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #32
Of course you do, although you rarely remember.

Supposedly, you rarely recall your dreams when awaking because they are unstimulating.

Your dreams are unexciting because you have no fear or passion, I believe.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #33
quote:
Originally written by An Upright stranger:

For anyone else who has experimented:
I find day-dream-trances easier to control than sleep-dreams are to control (they are almost impossible). On the other hand, the sleep-dreams I can remember after waking up are always more creative and variable, therefore more interesting. I believe there is a trade off in the two, maybe someone else has come to a different conclusion?
Dreaming while sleeping will take you deeper into your subconscious, you don't reach REM in daydreams. That would also explain why sleeping dreams are harder to control. Daydreaming is more imagination than it is dreaming.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #34
I've never tried to kill myself in a dream but I do remember someone else killing me. I was sitting in the front passenger seat of a car at night sleeping with my head propped against the window. I am woken by the car light since someone has opened the driverside door but I don't move. All I see is the shadow of a knife as it's coming to slit my throat and I'm too afraid to move. When the knife made contact the nerves in my neck went crazy but it didn't hurt, that's when I realized I was dreaming. Happened almost 8 years ago but I still vividly remember it.

*shudders*

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #35
I had this nightmare once about I, my brother and my father went to see a film, but I didn't want to see it, so I went upstairs to a room that looked like a disorganized condo. I went into a room where I sat down and started playing gameboy when a man came in. He stared at me while I was into playing the gameboy. Suddenly I heard a click and I looked up at the man and he was aiming a gun towards me. I immediately jumped off the stool I was sitting on and runned for the bedroom that was strangely located in the entrance. The man tried to shoot me but I took cover beneath the bed, that was strangely located in the center of the room, and he missed. He aimed again and missed. I then runned for the stairs leading down to safety. At my first step down on it he shot and hitted me. The next moment I just saw blood running slowly down the stairs in a third person, frog-view. At that point I woke up all flushed and sweaty.

Strange how well I can remember my one and only nightmare. Probably I remember it so well because it was so terrifying horrible. But in general I remember most of my more interesting dreams like my "first" dream that I had when I was 5 and thought I was new born because I felt so empty in my head. At breakfast I asked my mom if I was born 5 years old. She then rolled at the floor laughing.

Ain't it strange that I can remember so much strange things? Well, it's not bad, in fact it's amusing to tell all these things. :D

-Eagle, the crazy author

P.S. I had that nightmare when I was 9, six years ago and obviously that "first" dream was from when I was five, 10 years ago. :cool:

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #36
quote:
Originally written by Eagle:

-Eagle, the crazy author
Look out, Alo...

-Spring, who couldn't resist. :D

--------------------

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #37
His wasn't quite signature theft (see also: Necris Omega ). Yours is incompetent signature theft.

—Alorael, who says nothing but shakes his head slowly and sadly. Kids these days!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #38
Notice that if that is signature theft, I do it with every post on the top line of my sig. The format for Alo signature theft is:

-[insert violator's name], who [insert something that this person thinks, feels, or otherwise has to say about themselves].

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #39
Ben fails at the emdash.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #40
quote:
Originally written by Cool, Clear Green River:

HEY WAIT

Yea,
1. I am not a girl
2. I am not a goth
3. I'm sure you'll find only about 3 goths in New Zealand all of whom are generally avoided.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #41
Why were you looking for them?
quote:
Originally written by N00BEN:

I've been killed a few times in dreams.
I've killed a few times in dreams. :P

[ Saturday, May 14, 2005 18:06: Message edited by: Typical Stereotype ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #42
Wether or not you remember dreams is largely affected by how you awaken; if you waken up suddenly(like by an alarm clock), you will most likely forget your dreams, but if you wake slowly you remember them for a while.(It could be the other way around, I'm not sure.)

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #43
I forgot dreams sometimes when the alarm went off. I don't like waking up to load noises, so I would end up waking up before it went off. Alcohol made it so I didn't dream (or didn't remember), and Skribbane made my dreams very colorful.

--------------------
Nena
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #44
quote:

I'm sure you'll find only about 3 goths in New Zealand.
Haven't you ever been to Auckland?

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #45
Well, I suppose Aucklanders are a little different and more like america than South Islanders. Ok theres like one goth where I live and thats it. And I have never seen any other goths around when I have been out in town or in another place in NZ.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #46
There are no goths where I live, but plenty of vandals.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #47
It seems to me that being goth is kind of passe these days in the states, but I could be wrong... I could just be hanging out in the "wrong" areas.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #48
Any school near me will have a goth group, and it seems to be a common phase for young teenagers. I never took to it, and those who did grew out of it after a couple years. The goths here are more like yuppie goths. It's more of a fashion statement than a way of life.

--------------------
Nena
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #49
A lot of things now days are fashion statements rather than a way of life.

There are a lot of goths at my school, and me not being one of them, do not really want to know what it is like to be one.

--------------------

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by So I Will Eat Fugu:

Ben fails at the emdash.
—Unlike Arancaytar, who can do the emdash with perfection!

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #51
quote:
Originally written by So I Will Eat Fugu:

There are no goths where I live, but plenty of vandals.
We have goths, vandals and alans as well.

--------------------
I am a pale shadow of the previous self.
quote:

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!

Pages