Woah Crazy!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Woah Crazy!!
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #52
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

quote:
Originally written by Cool, Clear Green River:

I think that you dreamed that you're an insipid, illiterate goth girl.

HEY WAIT

Yea,
1. I am not a girl
2. I am not a goth
3. I'm sure you'll find only about 3 goths in New Zealand all of whom are generally avoided.

Oh. New Zealand.

You taken your pick of the flock yet? I hear the ewes are best in winter -- fluffier, you know. Easier to curl up with on a cold night.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #53
Are you implying that he has sex with sheep? Because if so, that would be original, funny AND clever!

No, really, that's just brilliant! You are a comic genius, sir! :cool:

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #54
Since when is there any comedy in mentioning the national sport of New Zealand?
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Experience Unlimited:

You taken your pick of the flock yet? I hear the ewes are best in winter -- fluffier, you know. Easier to curl up with on a cold night.
I'm sure that you will find that no-one in New Zealand (except maybe Gore and Nelson and no-one goes there for a good reason) shag sheep... Sure we're all a bunch of rednecks but there ain't no sheep shagging here.
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #56
I'm not the one with xenophobic crap in his signature here.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #57
Seeing weird dreams is normal. I once saw a lucid dream where I died 15 times and FELT the pain. It happens. Dreams aren't the problem, the way you take them is.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #58
You sure some one wasn't just cracking you over the head?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #59
While I have no difficulty believing that people go around whacking you over the head on a regular basis, it's not a typical aspect of human experience.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #60
What actually are you trying to say with that sig, Kingy? Don't you feel any sympathy for MM and his lost account?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Warrior
Member # 37
Profile #61
quote:
Originally written by N00BEN:

What actually are you trying to say with that sig, Kingy? Don't you feel any sympathy for MM and his lost account?
If I'm not mistaken, (and I could be) I'd say that he's mocking the bug that lost MM his account. One could see that as sympathy for him, or as disdain for Ultimate Bulletin Board, or both.

--------------------
{Tempus} jack thompson? ppl actually admire that freak?
{@Fanateeq72802} Not everyone disagrees with him.
{+iris} Someone should send him a few of the more steamy Japanese dating sim games. His head would explode.
{@Fanateeq72802} And I'd laugh. Hard.
{Tempus} im on it. brb
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #62
I have no need for dreams. Or maybe i don't sleep meh. Oh and don't hack on New Zealand. They are a member of the Commonwealth and thus better than you. :P

[ Wednesday, May 18, 2005 19:38: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #63
If EU is Australian, I don't care, because we say bad stuff about them all the time.
If he isn't I wonder why he's being so harsh/rude/annoying/stupid/useless (I could/want to swear here, but that's not constructive, so just imagine I did). Is there any reason for it? It's not funny because everyone's heard that. I don't even understand why we get targeted for that joke. Is it because there are more sheep in NZ than people? So? I'd be surprised if there aren't other animals in NZ that out-number people. I'd be more surprised if there weren't other countries which had fewer people than some other animal.
I don't get the appeal of the joke. Maybe it would be funny if someone actually shagged a sheep, then everyone could stereotype us because of that one freak, but I'm not aware of that actually happening.

And I'm sure Kingy is being sarcastic about "Oh good" so why are you beating him up?

[ Wednesday, May 18, 2005 21:08: Message edited by: An Upright stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #64
quote:
Originally written by An Upright stranger:

If EU is Australian, I don't care, because we say bad stuff about them all the time.
If he isn't I wonder why he's being so harsh/rude/annoying/stupid/useless (I could/want to swear here, but that's not constructive, so just imagine I did). Is there any reason for it? It's not funny because everyone's heard that. I don't even understand why we get targeted for that joke. Is it because there are more sheep in NZ than people? So? I'd be surprised if there aren't other animals in NZ that out-number people. I'd be more surprised if there weren't other countries which had fewer people than some other animal.
I don't get the appeal of the joke. Maybe it would be funny if someone actually shagged a sheep, then everyone could stereotype us because of that one freak, but I'm not aware of that actually happening.

And I'm sure Kingy is being sarcastic about "Oh good" so why are you beating him up?

EU is Djur, and I'm glad to say he's not Australian.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #65
quote:
Originally written by An Upright stranger:

I am glad to hear this. Fighting over nothing is never good. Just take the cold war for an example.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #66
quote:
Originally written by N00BEN:

No, I didn't know it happened to him. I have been getting that message since my last post and all I could do was change my profile and not post or even read threads while logged on. It seems that now I can though which is good. Also I don't understand why I was imediately targeted for that sheep shagging comment. It was pretty uncalled for.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #67
I know of some people who are from New Zealand, and while they do occasionly get mocked about the whole sheep thing, it is more directed to them in anger, and no seriousness is meant.

Thuryl: I do sometimes get hit over the head, and so do my friends. We just do that when they say something stupid.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #68
Last night I dreamt I were on a tournament, fighting some cute girl. I won the match and after she came to me nagging about how unfair it was that I beat her up. At that point I kissed her and suddenly she fell in love with me like on a hollywood roll. She hold hands and went out of there. I can see what this dream means: I want a girlfriend... badly.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #69
So why are you sitting at a computer talking to people across the globe instead of out and about socalizing with girls you can actually see?

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #70
Because I do not like the one I see. They are all blowed chicks with latest fashion and latest mobile phone. I prefer the web to them (The web and the net are not the same.), and my (ex-)friends are unmatured jerks.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #71
quote:
Originally written by Gizmo:

So why are you sitting at a computer talking to people across the globe instead of out and about socalizing with girls you can actually see?
Forty-two.

No seriously, I think that's one of the great riddles of human psychology. I wonder if the internet might just be the end of our species... :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #72
quote:
Originally written by Eagle:

Last night I dreamt I were on a tournament, fighting some cute girl. I won the match and after she came to me nagging about how unfair it was that I beat her up. At that point I kissed her and suddenly she fell in love with me like on a hollywood roll. She hold hands and went out of there. I can see what this dream means: I want a girlfriend... badly.
No, you don't. You want the feelings and social status associated with having a girlfriend, but those aren't worth it.

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 07:01: Message edited by: E.U. ]
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #73
quote:
Originally written by 402:
MONIKER REQUIRES PAYMENT:
No seriously, I think that's one of the great riddles of human psychology. I wonder if the internet might just be the end of our species... :P
Approaching women (I've found) can definitely be a source of incredible anxiety, especially given a.) unrealistic expectations and b.) even in the best case, a poor rate of return for time invested. This is because women are the empowered party in this circumstance: they have what men want that men can't (usually) obtain through plain friendship with them - the booty - and so (usually) they can be choosy. Also, attempting anything that isn't familiar or for which skill is lacking (e.g. for me, playing the violin, and in this case, picking up women), can be incredibly frustrating.

Comparatively, it requires minimal energy to derive (though I believe not as much) pleasure from playing games or hanging out on the internet. Given this, it's a small wonder that geeky folks will spend hundreds of hours completing their pokedex or destroying the mega-weapons in Final Fantasy VII and never step out the door to try and get some.

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 08:29: Message edited by: Andrew Miller ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #74
Aw :( you know not all girls are trying to look like Barbie dolls, there a plenty of homely girls out there to. Maybe he can't run out a get some, but good friends can become relationships. Being that the odds of Eagle getting some lovin here at Spiderweb are fairly low it would be worth it to at least trying the outside world.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #75
I don't think it's necessarily a Barbie doll v. homely girl issue (over the years I've definitely been attracted to women not so concerned with being feminine) so much as that men have certian standards in mind when they're looking for love, and those standards are usually set higher than they can realistically achieve, i.e. setting themselves up for failure.

I certainly don't mean to discredit the potential for formation of relationships from friendships; from my experience, however, generally there's a "window" in which this can happen, usually somewhat early on, after which the "just friends" state kicks in.

EDIT: Not to mention, it's the absolute pits when a break up occurs with someone who used to be a good friend. You can never go back... :(

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 09:17: Message edited by: Andrew Miller ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #76
If a male were looking for someone who would be defined as “out of their league” it would typically be based on appearance rather than personality. A Barbie doll type girl may be judgmental enough to see herself as better than those around her. A girl who is not as fixated on her appearance and generally kinder person may not be so fast to reject admirers.

It becomes “just friends” because women usually going to be more attached to having a good companion than to having a brief lover. I've found that within a certain amount of time things start to go one way or the other as far as friend of boyfriend.

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 09:37: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00

Pages