Three wishes

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Three wishes
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #25
If you can make people slaves to your will, who needs money? Or an army? Or women? Or any of the other stuff?

Immortality.. hmm.. That becomes a bore eventually, though.

FZ walked into the bank, stepping up to the cashier's office.

The lady looked down at him through thin-rimmed glasses, a cold stare.

"How may I help you?"

"Can you give me all the money in your vault, please?"

The woman frowned, then laughed. What a joker. She did not notice as FZ mumbled something, and then she noticed nothing at all.

"Yesss... Massstter... I will servve..."

The young man who called himself FZ smiled, and as the clerks marched down to the vault, spoke to a fellow customer.

"Hey, do you by any chance know where I can raise an army of mutant fire-breathing republicans?"
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #26
If I had three wishes, I'd wish for plenty of skribbane, a good sniper rifle with ammunition, and happiness. As a matter of fact, I think that I already have all three!

?Alorael, who now intends to wallow in a state of skribbane-induced trigger-happy bliss for several hours.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #27
I'd like to change the "anything" on my third wish.

Instead, I wish that Slasher would e-mail me that exile story! I'm still waiting for it...

And as for why I was canned, I spammed and flamed too much when I was a newb.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Instead, I wish that Slasher would e-mail me that exile story! I'm still waiting for it...
quote:
Sorry, either the user or the board administrator is blocking access to this email address.

» Please use your browser's back button to return.
Three wishes? Eternal peace after death, computer that updates itself...for free (including hardware), and for more time to think about what else to wish...eh, oh well.

--------------------
♫ The truth is screaming BIG ♫
♫ A light so bright ♫
♫ Whether day or night ♫
It can't be hid

§ realitycorp@gmail.com §

►► Chance is back online! ◄◄
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #29
I still prefer my term; 'baroque' as it is used is a mire of misappropriations, and ought to return to its original use.

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Garbage Can:

quote:
quote:
Sorry, either the user or the board administrator is blocking access to this email address.

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

?!?
How did that happen? I'm not blocking it.

*Edits profile*
Ok, Slasher, try e-mailing me the story now.

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #31
quote:
Originally written by Eleemosynary Urges Stifled, Inc.:

I'd wish for ... a good sniper rifle with ammunition, ...
((
IMAGE(eek00001.gif) scary
___)) ((

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
ben* and GIFTS yearn for your one-star-vote.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #32
I see you're not yet familiar with Alorael's... idiosyncrasies.

--------------------
I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding love and art
I'd be friends with the sparrows
And the boy who shoots the arrows,
If I only had a heart.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #33
Zephyr Tempest whats happening. I've sent you the story at least five times. I'll send it again but I doubt it will do anything...

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #34
You left the ability to fly off the list. That would be pretty high up on mine.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #35
That comes under "something I didn't say," just like an endless supply of neat shoes or cable that never goes out.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #36
quote:
Originally written by Slasher:

Zephyr Tempest whats happening. I've sent you the story at least five times. I'll send it again but I doubt it will do anything...
It got through! YAY! IMAGE(biggrin1.gif)

So...I guess I'll read it now.

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #37
It's pretty good.

Flying would be cool. Being omnipotent would be better.

Indeed spy.there, that IS normal for Alorael.

Okay Stugie, I'll stick to my honey badgers and big pointy sticks. Though I thought your deal was ferrets, not weasels...

Top useless fact of the day: a honey badger has a very special adaptation - it is the only type of badger in the world that can rotate it's head 180 degrees. Normally the back of the neck is the ONLY safe place to hold a badger safely. With a honey badger... don't even THINK about it.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #38
I'd choose the ability to change reality, or the perception of it (because reality is only what we percieve it as).

As a result, I'd effectively be able to make everything in the list above happen, by changing reality so that it is so.

--------------------
Blades of Avernum Script Archive - Submit your script now!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #39
Airplanes have been invented. Though I still don't understand how they can fly. It's one of life's great mysteries, I guess. One of those forbidden secrets that man should not dabble with.

In retrospect, I would wish for a dog. An Old English Sheepdog. They are kind and good with children.

Better wish for something possible to achieve. You'll live a happier life.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #40
The concept of lift is not some kind of magic; neither is Bernoulli's Principle.

If you want to be all mystical about something, you might as well do it about someone famous who doesn't deserve to be; we've pretty much got physics covered IMAGE(tongue01.gif)

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #41
Dark energy and dark matter seem pretty mystical to me. Also, regardless of how verified or accurate quantum mechanics is, it still seems pretty mystical at its heart. But you're right. IMAGE(smile001.gif)

EDIT: Oh yeah, the topic. I wanted money, women, and to be the leader of a country. Apparently no one wants the responsibility of that one. Fine, then: Kelandon for president in 2028!

EDIT 2: To make sense.

[ Sunday, May 16, 2004 10:42: Message edited by: Pronounced Kel-LAN-don ]

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #42
My "deal" is ferrets, FBM. However, before I was ever aware of the existence of the domesticated ferret, the sight of a few weasels on some nature program on television turned me on to the weasel family as a whole. My newfound interest stimulated a voracious search for information on the family, which led to, among other things, my first encounter with the domesticated ferret. The rest, of course, is history. Taken by the playful, energetic demeanor of the domesticated ferret, a sharp contrast to the behavior of its wild relatives, I quickly developed a powerful bond with the domesticated ferret species, a bond that has yet to weaken in the slightest. Of course, though, this bond has done nothing to hurt my admiration for the other, wild members of the family, including the weasel, and, among others, the honey badger/ratel. I'm more than willing to strike a compromise, though. Keep the honey badger; I suppose I can do without it. Just leave me the weasel, ferret, mink, and fisher.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Apprentice
Member # 4401
Profile #43
I would like to sponser a time-travel expedition to go back in time and knock some sense into Eve BEFORE she eats that stupid apple...

IMAGE(smile001.gif) I'm having a baby in September, and my pain threshold isn't that good...
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #44
TiaraLi, try to have that baby on the 28th...it's a very good birthday. IMAGE(biggrin1.gif)
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #45
I'd hate to live forever. All your friends and loved ones would die and you'd be alone. And if it was the love of your life, being alone for eternity is a scary thought.

--------------------
Please visit Random Stupidity to see the amazing Spamness, or the wonderful-seven-posts-in-a-row-topic. And have fun!

Bod rules!!

Thus endeth this post.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #46
Dareva, are you a balance too? Im born at the 29th of september. IMAGE(smile001.gif)

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
ben* and GIFTS yearn for your one-star-vote.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #47
Sure am, spy.there. We're almost birthday twins!
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #48
quote:
Originally written by SupaNik:

I'd hate to live forever. All your friends and loved ones would die and you'd be alone. And if it was the love of your life, being alone for eternity is a scary thought.
I am pretty sure it starts getting easier after a few hundred years when you are nothing but a cold, inhumane immortal being.

--------------------
There was no happy ending.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #49
If I can be immortal, so can my friends and loved ones.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door

Pages