What are YOU doing for Christmas?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What are YOU doing for Christmas?
Warrior
Member # 1376
Profile #0
I'm staying home and sleeping in and opening presents, and then using them until I pass out with exhaustion. What about ya'll?

--------------------
"Never think twice about something if the first time you thought about it you thought you were thinking about it twice when really it was just once, and never think about something once unless there's money involved."
--The Mad Hatter's Deceaced Wife
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #1
Open present that contains my new keyboard, eat, go to church for 3 hrs. Sleep. Come back from church and do whatever just like I would do on a normal weekend.

EDIT: Splelign

[ Saturday, December 13, 2003 16:48: Message edited by: Reality Corp. ]

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Warrior
Member # 3452
Profile #2
IM GOING TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON CHRISTMAS EXCEPT FOR STAY HOME FROMS SCHOOL AND DO ALL THE WORK THE CORRUPT SCHOOL SYSTEM GIVES US!!! IF IT SNOWS ILL THROW SNOWBALLS AT THEM ANNOYING SINGING PEOPLE OUTSIDE!!! WHAT IS CHRISTMAS ABOUT? SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS IT ABOUT!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!

--------------------
Look!!! I have a signature!!! Drakefyre is the coolest!!!
Posts: 75 | Registered: Wednesday, September 10 2003 07:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #3
I intend to rise up bright and early on Christmas Day -- around 3:00 PM -- and walk briskly without running to Frémont Street, where I shall proceed to strut about the local Hard Rock wearing nothing except a comically oversized foam finger emblazoned with "#1" just above my penis, singing the Horst Wessel Song and flapping my arms bonelessly as if I am a tentacle demon emulating a flightless waterfowl, all the while forcing my friends to chant passages from 'Das Kapital' at me in eccalasaisical Latin until they pass out.

In other words, nothing out of the ordinary.

[ Saturday, December 13, 2003 17:09: Message edited by: USA-se Xenerali-boariku CUSITURA ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #4
quote:Originally written by caovhc1:
WHAT IS CHRISTMAS ABOUT? SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS IT ABOUT!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!! Ever seen "The Grinch"

or

"A Christmas Carol"

Edit: decided to put a few more things in here

Have you ever heard of the "Bible"

Have you ever been to "church"

Have you ever heard of "holidays"

Are you tired of "this"

[ Saturday, December 13, 2003 17:25: Message edited by: Reality Corp. ]

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #5
play Warcraft III all day then go out for dinner, then play Warcraft III some more. ooh yeah!

<_<
>_>

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #6
Who are you going out with, VWM? ^_^

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #7
your mother

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #8
»»»_«««

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #9
o.O

I plan to wake up around the usual time, open presents, eat breakfast, do stuff with presents, play Christmas songs on the piano, eat lunch, read and/or do stuff with presents again and/or go to church, umm eat dinner, do more stuff, and then go to sleep. Basically like a normal day, but with an excessive gaining of objects or promises of objects in the morning. And more religious thoughts throughout the day, probably, just becuse. The sad thing is I'll probably stick to this plan, which I made 12 days before the actual holiday... oh well.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #10
I'll probably be opening presents, then eating some, then messing around with whatever I got, then ditching my family and meeting up with friends, then inviting some girls over, then treating them degradingly, then watching a horror movie.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #11
I'll be playing JK2 and cursing how bad christmas it is. I dont even get presents! (well, actually I dont need presents because I think I have all what I need )

--------------------
I am the one and only Wizard!
WIZ GAMEZ The place to get the most recent gaming news! And now it has new layout!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #12
quote:Originally written by USA-se Xenerali-boariku CUSITURA:
I intend to rise up bright and early on Christmas Day -- around 3:00 PM -- and walk briskly without running to Frémont Street, where I shall proceed to strut about the local Hard Rock wearing nothing except a comically oversized foam finger emblazoned with "#1" just above my penis, singing the Horst Wessel Song and flapping my arms bonelessly as if I am a tentacle demon emulating a flightless waterfowl, all the while forcing my friends to chant passages from 'Das Kapital' at me in eccalasaisical Latin until they pass out.

In other words, nothing out of the ordinary.
That's horrible punctuation abuse! But a nice plan anyway.

My plan:
1. Wake up and feel generally happy.
2. Do ordinary things.
3. Walk around feeling generally happy.
4. Starving myself.
5. Remembering the good old days and feeling nervous. Will our dog attack Santa this Christmas?
6. Daydreaming. Feeling happy.
7. Going to church. Contemplating over Christ. Giving money to the poor. Feeling hypocritical.
8. Waiting. Doublechecking the decorations and the food. Drooling.
9. Starving myself
10. Eating!! Eating! Eating more!
10. Meeting Santa!
11. Rejoicing over the nice presents and pretending to be happy for the...un-nice ones.
12. Singing Christmas carols.
13. Not yet planned.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #13
Watch Evangelion, cut my wrists, cry. It is Christmas after all.

--------------------
Saundersw3: And bitter is better!
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #14
Wake up, open presents, eatdinner with my family. Go round my friends house (her kids will be with their Dad) and have hot lesbian sex all night.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #15
I will get up by something between 12.00 and 17.00. Then, I'm going to the kitchen, to stuff all the leftovers to my mouth. Then, I'm opening both the TV and komputar. Then, I'll open the internet. Then, I'll waste money for a few hours. Then, my dad'll tell me we can open the presents now. Then, I'll open them. Then, I'm once again being dissappointed, as I got neither a Nokia 6600, or Cubase SX/SL/Cubasis. Then, I'll just return to komputar and spend the whole rest of the damn holiday with nothing to do. No hockey, no music creation, no new games, no nothing.

And then I'm condemning the God to hell for playing a cowboy with the whole "mysterious life of Jesus".

--------------------
- The Great Mister
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #16
quote:Originally written by Queen Of The Damned:
Wake up, open presents, eatdinner with my family. Go round my friends house (her kids will be with their Dad) and have hot lesbian sex all night.omgpixplz

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #17
This year, Santa's NOT gonna survive entering MY house. I've put a nice little 'present' to him in my chimney.

--------------------
Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #18
A 10-feet-(man)pole?

Also, Ruthie, pixthenplz.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #19
The pics from last time have already made it onto the Net!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #20
But there was no sex in those.

My plans are disturbingly identical to Ruthie's, except I'm a man.

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
You are my precious thing
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #21
quote: Wake up, open presents, eatdinner with my family. Go round my friends house (her kids will be with their Dad) and have hot lesbian sex all night. Can I come?

Seriously, I'll probably sleep in real late just to annoy my brothers who want to open presents, then afterwards I'll sit infront of a tv or computer monitor for the rest of the day. I'll also worry about school work I'll have to do, and I will put off until the last night of vacation.

--------------------
I be rockin' da paradise baby.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #22
That's the great thing about Winter Break at my college. We have finals right before break, which means that we get a full month off, without anything at all to do.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #23
On Christmas Eve, I'll play FFXI, procrastinating running Bracket 7 of the Arena because it's boring (someone else who participates may do it), until my family drags me off to Church, where I'll listen (if only because it makes the time go faster). Then we all go to my grandmothers house and have a big dinner. The next day, I'll get up, open the three presents I get (I bought a computer, and went $200 overbudget, so that's my present) then eat some more and play FFXI again.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #24
According to the good Jewish tradition, I'll probably go see a movie. Otherwise, life will continue as usual for me.

—Alorael, who thinks this looks a lot like what he'll be doing for Hanukkah, except for that he won't watch a movie and he will see a few relatives.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages