Weird Dreams

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Weird Dreams
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #0
Here is the other topic I said I was going to post. What is or what are some of the weirdest dreams you have ever had?

Here are some of mine. Mind you, most of these are from before I became a teenager, and a few after. My memory is generally terrible, but I remember some of my dreams.

1. I had a dream where Sonic the Hedgehog was my pet. (Obviously before I became a teenager)

2. I found a lost library of books underwater in a river and hidden passages under the riverbank. Oddly enough, I didn't need SCUBA gear.

3. I had a dream where I was helping Jessica Fletcher from "Murder, She Wrote" solve mysteries. (One of my favorite dreams.)

4. I had a dream where I was being hunted in the wood, while I was hunting something. Oddly enough, I had a body like a fox. (Never could understand that one.)

5. I had a dream where I was on the Titanic as it was sinking with my cousin, who was trapped inside and drowned. Then the level of the entire world's oceans suddenly dropped and I had a chance of finding her in the ship when the water got so low it exposed the Titanic.

6. I had a dream where I was shot in the back of the head and woke up with pain in the back of my head.

7. I have had several dreams where I was stabbed and felt the pain when I woke up.

8. I have had dreams where I was in excruciating pain, and woke up I the same pain.

9. I had a dream where I could fly, but I could only get fifteen feet off the ground. I attribute this to my terrible fear of heights.

10. I had a dream where a student in school was among a group of people to be gassed to death like the Jews during the Holocaust. (I have a feeling I saw something on TV at the time, because I was very young and during the time I was in Elementary School, I often dreamed after watching something like a horror movie.

Sorry if that was a long subject for a topic.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #1
Well I have had several weird dreams but can't remember them all. But I do remember that I have been killed three times in dreams.
# I was first killed by people who were riding those sticks with horses heads and wheels. They were invading my house an I got shot in the chest

# The second time I dreamt that I got shot in the forehead by some kid in the school hallway. I that dream I died but came back to life with a lump in my forehead.

# The third and most recent time was when I was shot in the back by my mother.

Other strange dreams include...
# Lying on top of a thousand cockroaches. I woke up with the feeling that things were crawling up my back.
# Something happened to the world so that most of it was covered by water and had only a few Islands. I was a princess/ruler of one of them.
# Arguing with my reflection.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:http://www.thespark.com/ now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
I've been killed several times:

Once my brother killed me with an axe, and I returned as a ghost to haunt him. I was able to turn invisible at will, but it got harder the more often I did it.

I've been executed by being shot in the heart at close range. I woke up then.

I've had a knife thrown at my throat. It didn't actually hurt, but the feel of my lungs filling with blood was unpleasant, and I sort of thought "I want to wake up now, I know how it finishes". I did wake up then, and my throat felt funny.

I've been run over, and I returned as a zombie. But every often someone said my name, and when that happened I'd be teleported back a bit. It turned out that that was someone trying to wake me up because it was raining hard and I was getting soaked.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #3
Most of my dreams are strange, the start off as one thing then completly change halfway through it which is really annoying. My weirdest dream was one of the those semi awake dreams where you cant move. I woke up and there was this demon that looked like the ones off Avernum 3 (yes had been playing too long) strangly I wasnt scared and just laughed at it (I think that was because before I went to bed I had completed the tower of magi disaster and slaughtered a lot of demons).

--------------------
"'We wish the return of Linda.' they said. 'Oh, swell. She only summoned a demon lord into the tower once, she's only mildly insane, what a beautiful idea! Let's proceed at once!' I said'
"'We appreciate your acquiesence,' they said. And that was that. Sarcasm is lost on that lot." He kicks a wall in irritation.
-----------------------------------
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 2978
Profile #4
This night I dreamt that a friend of my grandparents had died, and his wife demanded to be buried alive with him. Then it degenerated into my grandfather fretting about getting bald, and my teenage sisters taking up smoking.

The worst dream I've ever had was that I picked so much on my sister that she went and drowned herself. I thought about drowning myself as well but my parents restrained me.

I often have really pleasant dreams so that I rather stay in bed 'til a few hours past noon than get up and go about looking fo a job.
Either adventurous dreams, inspired by something I've read/played/watched or the Morrissey kind of dreams...

--------------------
Contradictions get me everything I want.
Love is all. Love is Evil.
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #5
-Last night I had a dream that my intern teacher killed himself because his uncle had just died, and no one listened to him in class
-When I was four, I dreamed that a witch was flying around my house, and I was jumping around to escape her
-I had a very boring dream a while ago-I walked into a store and bought two packs of gum
-I've also had numerous dreams where I was a character in the Avernum series

[ Friday, October 17, 2003 13:08: Message edited by: xxo ]

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #6
I dreamed I was smoking a huge cigar, at least 12' long. I wouldn't possibly want to try interpreting this... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Weird Dreams1_files/biggrin.gif)
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #7
quote:
Originally posted by Milla:
Lying on top of a thousand cockroaches. I woke up with the feeling that things were crawling up my back.
I understand, definitely. I once dreamt of a roach crawling up my leg, and I tried to wake up, and when I did, I really felt something crawl up my leg for a moment, though there was nothing there.

My many dreams of flight (where I always escape from something) are horrible. Like, I take off, and stay airborne as long as I want, but then, usually, as soon as I land, I can't fly anymore. And running is so slow.

Ever had a dream in which you can't breathe/are afraid to breathe because you're gonna inhale something that you shouldn't? And that suffocating feeling...for example, taking a shower and the foam goes all over your face, and you don't wanna get the foam (which doesn't wash off easily) in you, so you breathe as least as possible.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #8
- Fleeing into a cave with a bunch of medieval-type refugees, portcullis comes down to keep pursuers out, pursuers cast spell, people's faces start melting off. <shudder>

- My friends and I are all streetgang members. One of us dies due to some accident/murder, the rest of us split into two groups with differing opinions about our friend and the way she died, and start fighting each other. A lot more die.

- Fantasy world, that would take too long to explain. Short form: queen with faerie blood, mage who can't feel emotions. Queen falls in love with mage. Political intrigue with neighbouring kingdoms. That sort of thing.

- This.

- Assassin on a spaceship.

- A myriad of post-apocalyptic dreams, generally involving travelling with a small (three or so) group of people along traintracks in deserts. The trains and trainstations are small isolated communities, usually tightly controlled by one leader, sometimes with rather fanatical cults.

- Ivy. I really hate that stuff, particularly when I dream of it invading my skin. It grows inside people and possesses them. Strangely enough, the only way to get rid of it is by eating bacon and roasted butternut pumpkin.

- Numbers in my head going round and round. Dreams like this are generally why I try to read something else before going to sleep after studying.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #9
I once had a dream in which I was in the Mines of Moria, and using brass knuckles and a crowbar to kick orc 455. Then there are the dreams where I’m in a large building/city/subway complex, trying to gun down somebody else before they can kill me. I have also had dreams in which... never mind, that would probably be against the Code of Conduct.

[ Saturday, October 18, 2003 22:53: Message edited by: FLEISCHHACKER ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #10
Gee, I never did have really strange dreams except for one:

I dreamed that me, my brothers and my friends were playing on top of a hill, and the hill at the bottom was a cliff that lead down WAAAY down. So we we're playing up there, and finally got tired. I sat at the edge, and one of my friends pushed me. I fell for I don't know how long, and when I woke up, I was laying on my pool table. I was sleeping on top of a bunk, so that explained the falling... (I was still in Elementary School at the time)

Other than that, I don't really know any wierd dreams.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #11
Ok, MSW, you're saying that you want to kow what wierd dreams I've had?
*Pulls out extremely long list.*
#1: I once dreamed my family was poor, and we were staring at a window at a doll sitting in a chair. Someone in my fmily said "Here it comes", and then another doll runs up to the other wiht a plate that has a tea pot on it, it immediatly fell down. MY family looked to the right, then ran to the left. Later in that dream I was at a gate...
Strangely, I pulled it off, then put it back on because someone glared at me. Afterwards, a monster was released that attakcs anyone who has been on the computer for more than 10 minutes, I strangely protected my Mom from the rubbery Godzilla using only a pillow with a flower design on it.

#2...(Edited out for the list is too long to post.)

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #12
Odly enough I dont remember having dreams about getting killed. I dont dream often, or at least I dont remember my dreams often. The cool or strange part of this is that when I have a dream they are realy weird. These are a couple of weird dreams.

1- Desert. I arrive to some sort of ghost town, kinda like the ones in the wild west movies. I shout but no one answers. I feel someone follows me. Its one of those grabbers (worm like creatures that crawl under the ground and are big enough to eat humans for breakfast). I run for my life to the nearest Inn, only to find the inside was burning, I ran over a pool table when suddenly, the green mantle of the table turns into lava and it starts to burn my feet. That was a real fiery dream.

2-Definetly my weirdest dream. I was walking up some stairs, greek-roman style stairs, with pillars on the sidewalks. The wide and long white stone stairs go up a rocky mountain, its very hot. Suddenly I notice a trail of blood flowing from up the stairs. A few steps ahead I find a dead lamb with a cut on its cheast, apparently sacrificed, when I look up towards the bright sun I see the figures of men in arabic clothing walking across my path, high above near the end of the stairs. The figures, more like a caravan disapears exept for one man that remains there. From afar it seemed as if he turned to me, then he lifted his hand. Maybe in greeting of farewell, maybe a calling I dont know...I wake up........weird... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Weird Dreams1_files/confused.gif)

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #13
Very many, very strange dreams. Too strange to describe in a language I don't fully master, sadly.

It's quite frustrating. Though it's probably the best thing for your mental health, anyway.
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #14
I was in the Doom video game.

I started off in the foyer of my high school but it was dark with red torches lighting the way. I went down the main hallway carefully and grabbed a chaingun. Went up some stairs and halfway up I heard a Godawful roar. I looked down and a Hell Knight was following me. I never ran so fast in my life, up those staurs. When I got up there, there were two Bull Demons about halfway down. Figuring I'd chance it with the Bulldogs, I gunned them down and kept running from the Hell Knight. I ran down the corridor and then...... I don't remember. It was a long long time ago.

I've always been somewhat intrigued by what your mind can come up with.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #15
On the subject of computer game dreams, I've had a Nethack dream. It's kind of weird, dreaming in ascii.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #16
Here are some of my other strange dreams.

11. Before I was a teenager, I was allowed to watch any movie I wanted. Big mistake. I loved them then, and I still do. Horror movies. I watched "Children of the Corn" when I was around 10 years old. It messed my mind up when I went to sleep. Blood, guts, and gore filled my nightmare.

Especially one seen of the movie, which will never leave my mind. One of the possessed children walks into a church while it is in session. The child carries a wooden doll of a member of the church. He takes out a chisel or ice pick or something and starts scraping away at the inside of the doll nose. The man it was fashioned after gets a nosebleed and it doesn't stop.

To make a long story short, (I can just hear everyone going "too late") the nosebleed gets worse and worse until he is crawling around on the ground trailing blood everywhere in front of the pulpit. The scene ends with him dying from loss of blood and the child walking out of the church.

I have rarely ever had a nightmare more severe than the one I got after watching that movie. I haven't seen it again since. (That's the truth)

12. I had a dream where I found a lost town behind some sheds that belonged to my uncle's business and find a living soul or a working light in the town.

13. I have had many dreams where I am falling, and I have hit the bottom already. It causes a person to convulse in their sleep.

14. I have had dreams that seemed extremely real. In those dreams, you can taste food as if you are really eating it, drinks taste real, ground feels real, you can feel wind, rain, and snow, and see and feel electricity. Everything just seems real.

15. Those giant worms by the way are called Graboids. I once dreamed about running from them.

16. I once had a dream where I was swallowed and I couldn't figure out how to get out of the person's stomach.

17. PARENTAL ADVOSORY: Everyone, of course, has had some sort of dream about sex. Despite being gay, I used to have dreams about women. But after the summer of 1999, they all ceased and were replaced by the other. I never understood why. Perhaps it was because I changed my label from Bisexual to Gay around that time.

Anyone here ever have a dream where they in their favorite movie?

[ Saturday, October 18, 2003 08:18: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #17
I had a dream where I was living underwater and there were blankets above me. I was raising crops and then one day I got a knife and cut up the blankets and came to the outside. I had that dream after playing a whole day of avernum 1.

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #18
Speaking of nightmares. After watching only the second half of Rose Red 4 month ago I still get nightmares.

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #19
Werid dreams.. There was this one, where aliens dressed in silvery-like outfits, and who looked like humans invaded our school. It started out as a terrible nightmare where me and my friends were trying to get away from the aliens. The dream continued to go on for so long, it got boring and wasn't scary at all. That was kinda odd.

and once I dreamed I was Brooke (from the Bold and the Beautiful) [no, that wasn't the nightmare], and I had a baby. The scary thing was, I was being chased by this.. scorched body that really wanted to hurt me or something. I tried to run away and managed to keep away until I arrived at my home. I don't remember how I got in, but as the body was still after me I tried to get out by the front door, except I couldn't get it open because I was so scared. Then I could feel how the body was like right behind and I knew I wasn't gonna get away anymore, and I was just about to turn and face my demise, when I woke up. It was such a creepy dream.

One weird dream was when me and my brother where in this light tunnel or something. There were many spiders and scorpions and crawfishes going on and on in a line on the floor. We had to get out of the tunnel so we had to crawl along the tunnel. It was big enough for us to keep away from them. Then we reached the exit, which was fine.. if it wasn't on the other side of the tunnel. We had to go over all the spiders and everything. My brother went first and he managed to not get bitten or anything, and then he stopped to wait for me to get to the other side as well. I didn't manage quite so fine, I think a crawfish pinched me and I'm sure I practically felt it. But very lightly. The strange thing about that dream was that it wasn't scary at all, at any point. And in normal life I freak out if I see a spider. Even a very small one.

I remember one dream bout my very childhood. I was maybe four or five. I remember I was lying on the ground and in the distance I could see cavalry speeding up and I was very much afraid they ride right on me and I'd die, when I woke up. It was knida odd because everything, me, the cavalry and everything I could see, was brown by color. Like in an old photograph, you know? And it was enhanced, because I wasn't moving or the cavalry. It was like a photo. Such an odd dream.

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waitingformedication. I could really use some.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #20
I once had a dream about the Earth going to crash into the Sun. I remember that I was in my room and it got warmer and warmer, and then I decided to end it by jumping out of the window rather than burning to death (stupid really, since I live in the second storey above the ground, overlooking a meadow. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Weird Dreams1_files/tongue.gif) ), and opened the window. For some reason, there was no atmosphere outside, and I got sucked up into space, suffocating. I woke up at that point, and it was so stifling hot in my room that I could hardly breathe. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Weird Dreams1_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #21
On many occasions I've had really realistic dreams, it turns out later that it really happens or already has happened. I guess to an extent you can say that I have ESP.

One time I had a really scary dream that I was in a car with three people, a woman driver who seemed to be about twenty years old. Two teenagers about my age, in the back-seat neither wearing seatbelts. They were driving on a highway, something happened that made them flip the car a few times. I woke up when the car stopped flipping.

About two weeks later, two girls in one of my classes were in a car accident on the highway. The older sister of one of them was driving, both girls were in the back-seat, not wearing their seatbelts. They ended up hitting a large rock on the highway, and flipped their car about three times.

I never told either of them my dream. It actually happened too, both my dream and the accident. I still have dreams like that.

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #22
I once had a dream where an Asian man told me to 'listen for the sign.' Shortly afterwards I woke up to a disturbing beeping sound. The smoke detector in my room had gone off. Luckily nothing had happened, but it was a very weird experience overall.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #23
I just had a weird dream last night. Lots of people from my school and I were put in a prison for no reason. It wasn't even a normal jail, either; it was outdoor with a roof, and instead of walls, there was electrical wire. While we were there, one of my friends stole a mangled egg shell from a prison-workers tree, and we had to put it back so that she wouldn't notice. The dream ended when we put it back.

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #24
I have had MANY dreams that have actually happened, word for word!
Once I had a dream about a year ago, some guy and I were having a conversation, and I cuold hear everything. And about a month ago, I met that person that looked just like the guy in my dream, and we talked. I had a very strong sense of deja-vu...THOSE 2 CONVERSATIONS WERE EXACTLY ALIKE!
Trust me.

And now, whenever I talk to someone, I often have a sense of deja-vu...

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.

Pages