The Vale RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Vale RP
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #175
Ivanhoe ran to a halt. Having approached Dazzle and his strange companion he felt secure with his own being.

"The fire, it's," Ivanhoe panted, "it's gaining."

It stared inventively while Dazzle spoke, "Having been sieged by the Anama, you cower at the sight of fire?"

Jeran interrupted, "This fire is ravenous, but this would have never happened if this dopey bloke here wasn't playing with rocks!"

Ivanhoe retorted, "Ha! You say such things after having been accompanied by me during your excruciating pain!"

"Hush," Dazzle implored, "we have yet to dispatch Ahonar. Perhaps I should take you two squabblers along."

Jeran scoffed loudly at his remarks while Ivanhoe supplied Jeran with a cavalier glare.

Ivanhoe withdrew his sword in an instant. It dumbly stared at the light gleaming in his eye while Jeran clearly wasn't impressed. Regardless of everyone's reactions Ivanhoe shouted loudly, "Let us embark then and slay Ahonar once and for all."

"Uh...okay. I think we should stay were and fall prey to the approaching fire," he sarcastically remarked.

"Ooooh! I wanna go too!" It exclaimed.

"Very well then," Dazzle stated.

--------------------
I dub thee...
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #176
OoC- It is not stupid.

IC- But before the four set out, they paused and looked up at the sky. A skyship was coming down. Suddenly the High Priest of Iffy appeared behind them, and the skyship landed and several people came out.

"These are Iffy's followers!" said the High Priest of Iffy. "They came all the way from the Holy Church of Iffy!" There were quite a few of them. It just rolled his eyes. It knew they worshiped stupidity.

The High Priest continued,"They are here to help with the fight against Ahonar!" He walked up to them and took out a muffin. The others from the skyship did the same. They ate the muffins. And for some reason they looked stronger.

The High Priest smiled. "Well come on! Lets go!"

--------------------
Don't judge a sentence until you know all the words.
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
Muffins n' Hell: The End is Near
Not in your shed -We are sort of done. Helpful criticism is welcome.
Everyone, just call me Iffy. Please.

Be grateful you have your unsellabe trowels -Goldenking

Just so you know, I am working on Muffins n' Hell the scenario.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #177
Ivanhoe stood there, dumbfounded by the sudden appearance. Dazzle and Jeran also expressed similar emotions.

Regardless of the encounter, Ivanhoe trekked off towards the hills. He highly doubted Dazzle having sufficient spell energy to teleport, which explains his reasoning.

--------------------
I dub thee...
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #178
"That was a bit unnerving." Dazzle commented.

"Yes, but more allies means more help." Ivanhoe replied.

"Yeah. Call a bunch of muffin worshiping people help." Jeran muttered.

Dazzle wheezed while Ivanhoe chuckled silently. It heard him.

"What's so funny?" It asked.

Almost in chorus, all said no. It shrugged and returned to the menagerie of muffin worshipers. The three trekked on, following It's group, Jeran on the front of the three.

AS they continued on their walk. Ivanhoe noticed black smoke coming out from Dazzle's robe.

"Uh, Dazzle. You have some smoke coming out of your robe." He said.

"Black smoke?" Dazzle said, looking downwards. There was indeed smoke coming out but it was not natural. "This is not good."

Jeran noticed the two and came closer to them. "What's happening?" he asked.

"Something is up with Dazzle." Ivanhoe replied, still watching Dazzle.

Dazzle sighed. "I feared this will happen."

"Fear what to who?" Jeran asked.

"I think it's time to tell you my past. Don't worry, it'll answer your question." Dazzle said.

"Good. I think it was long due." Ivanhoe said.

"Do you think so?" Jeran added.

Dazzle looked at Jeran that implies something like "Eh?". Jeran gave back the same look.

Dazzle sighed again and began. "It was the time of the gods. They were already in a state of disarray. Fireballs were thrown, demons were let out, and infernal flaming muffins rained down. The mo-"

"Muffins?" Jeran cut Dazzle off.

"Yes. It's hard to believe there is such a god, and such as his godhood is, you can easily see that he's not the brightest of the bunch." Dazzle looked at It's group then looked back to the two. He continued. "Let me continue if I may. As I was saying, the more pacifistic gods needed more protection."

"And they created you?" This time Ivanhoe was the one who cut Dazzle off.

"Yes." Dazzle replied. "I was to be their elite magical guard and personal envoy to the humans. Living as long as there is magic in the Vale. Imbued with mastery of Arcane and Elemental magic. Well, that was the original design." Dazzle stopped, almost as if implying that he predicts the two will ask questions.

As surely as he predicted, Ivanhoe questioned him.

"Envoy to the humans?" he asked.

"Yes" Dazzle replied. "I was to check on the humans, they're current strifes and status. It was also the reason the gods gave me a mind of my own. To interact better. I met some of my fellows at that time. Munignant, may he rest now, and a bunch of others, mostly dead by now."

"Wait. Munignant's dead?" Ivanhoe asked.

"I do not sense his presence nor his magical properties, ergo, he does not exist no more." Dazzle sighed. If he had tear ducts, he would have cried.

"Touching. I'm also curious about something." Jeran said. "You said your 'original design'. Why? Did you get altered or something?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I was waiting for one of you to ask that. When Ahonar's madness came into full spring, he rallied up the other gods and pure chaos broke through. The more pacifistic gods have made an abode far from the chaos Ahonar made but there were still not safe. Ahonar soon found them. He sent minions. Of course, I have guarded them, the gods. I repelled Ahonar's minions with ease. He sent more, still I dispatched them with minimum effort. Ahonar sent still. This time he sent the more powerful ones, the dreaded nagas to name one. I dispatched them but not as easy as before. Ahonar, clearly annoyed by the failure of his minions, sent himself to deal with me. And no, I did not beat him. But, be assured, it wasn't easy for him." Dazzle smirked.

"Then what?" Ivanhoe said.

"Then he banished me, not to the ethereal plane or somewhere, he kept me. He thought he could control me and use me. Instead, he put me in that damn castle in the middle of the Infernal Maze. He put wards around the castle, so I was not able to go out. It was nice back then, the Infernal Maze was, but the chaos Ahonar brewed had made it that way, or was it TM? Anyway, he did gave me a parting gift. He bestowed upon me Necromantic properties." Dazzle said, stopping again.

"Why the hell did Ahonar do that?" Jeran asked.

"It was to be my weakness." Dazzle answered. "Ahonar knew my design. I was to exist as long as there is magic. If it was gone, I would cease to exist. Ahonar gave that wretched boon to me, saying that it was to make me be immortal, only with a side-effect. It would make me mad. My thoughts will be altered so that I will be, in what you would say, in the dark side. And susceptible to Ahonar's control."

"And that's bad." Jeran added. "But your 'life-story' didn't answer our question. Why is there smoke coming out from you?"

Dazzle sighed. "If you have noticed, the prophet Munignant has smoke coming out of him also." he said.

"And?" Jeran said.

"That was due to his Necromantic property." Dazzle answered.

"You don't mean?" Ivanhoe asked.

"Yes, since I am running low on the magic the Vale has, Ahonar's Necromancy now helps in keeping me alive." Dazzle said.

"Are you evil now?" Jeran teased, drawing out the lesser Ravvijac.

"Heh. Not yet." Dazzle said.

"Look." Ivanhoe pointed at It's group which suddenly stopped. "I wonder what's going on?"

"Better get there to know." Jeran said, sprinting towards the group closely followed by the two.

[ Wednesday, January 09, 2008 03:46: Message edited by: Azuma ]

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #179
OoC -It still hates Iffy. And It is also really smart. Get this through your head.

IC -The larger group stopped. It was angry. Someone talked way too much about how great Iffy is.
It punched him, saying that Iffy is stupid. It was punched back. A fight started.

But the Iffy worshiper sent some kind of weird magick at It. "Please don't hit us. And don't let your emotions control you. Iffy is stupid, but he is still powerful. Do you like your bread and cakes and muffins? Thank Iffy. And he has powers too. God magick. And he is smart in other ways. Don't underestimate him."

It smacked itself. It was being stupid again. Was It tired? It did not know. Tired was a mystery to him.

They all went on the skyship. And suddenly most of the surviving adventurers appeared. There was some talk and they went on the skyship. And with everyone on it, the skyship took off towards where Ahonar would appear.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #180
The wind sang in his ears as his body looped its way through the rigging. Jeran laughed aloud as the sensation of true freedom coursed through him. At the end of the ark, he let go of the rope and let himself soar through the air until he landed with perfect poise on the decking below him. He had been non to trusting when the remnants of Ahonar’s expedition had turned up, however in the end he had let his feelings down and stepped aboard the magnificent edifice, he hadn’t regretted it for a second.

He noticed the peculiar creature standing a few meters away, staring at him with mixed admiration and questioning. Jeran felt a slight kinship with It, being unique in his own right he knew what it was like to be different, even if different in It’s case had to have something to do with a god of baked goods. Jeran hated the worshippers of Iffy, they were so blindly cheerful and annoying he could have happily butchered the lot just to make sure he was not turning pacifist.

But still…

He walked over to the creature; it did not attempt to retreat from his presence, merely continuing to stare in a mute fascination.

“What’s your name?” Jeran inquired, leaning over the railing and letting his shoulder-length hair fly about his face from the breeze.

“Er….I don’t have one” Said It, looking slightly embarrassed.

“Come on, someone must have called you something in your life”

“Erm, Ahonar did call me by the name of…Themis, when he was travelling to the chapel aboard this ship”

“A good name” coincided Jeran, letting the mention of Ahonar slide “So tell me ‘Themis’, what are you?”

“I was created by the god Iffy as a ‘prototype’ human. I was considered unsuccessful so I got sealed inside the earth until just a few weeks ago, trust Iffy to bungle such a thing up”

“How’d you escape?”

“The earth? I don’t really know” Said It, sounding slightly perplexed “I just sort of…dug”

“Sounds rather like my story” Said Jeran wistfully, old memories returning to his brain like the stabs of a freezing knife “I don’t know what I am, I don’t even have a story like you do, I was just born this way”

“Do you like what you are?” Inquired Themis

“Yes” Said Jeran magnanimously “I wouldn’t trade my life for the world. I’m stronger, faster and hardier then normal humans and I would not trade that for anything. I have not even aged yet. Maybe I’m a demon from the sorrows of Nylad, maybe I’m the last survivor of an ancient race older then the gods even, I might even be the earth’s answer to Ahonar’s murdering of the Vale, all I know is I’m special and no man, not even the creator himself will ever control my destiny”

Themis stood in silence for a minute or two after the speech ended then he said: “What if your destiny is to have no destiny?”

Jeran was surprised and shocked by the creature’s thinking, he had never thought of it that way. It both frightened and excited him.

“I…never thought that way” he muttered, turning away from the rail he strode away to the opposite side of the ship, ignoring Themis, lost in his own thoughts.

He felt the power of the creator in his mind, like a cat, watching him from inside his own mind. Yet he accepted it, knowing that whatever incomprehensible intelligence that governed it meant him no harm. He looked down at his bare arms (He had opted to store his armour until time called upon it again), they were somehow of a darker hue then when last he had looked. Now seeming more like the colour of ebony then the deep blue they had been before. He had also noticed his eyesight altering, becoming more attuned to the magic he held within him. It was easier to change perceptions and mental probes were almost effortless. It was almost as if he was changing, becoming stronger. He could think of any number of reasons this was happening, from influence of the creator’s magic to his species form of puberty, gods only knew how long his true life-span was. Whatever the cause he now felt more alive then he had done in years, and he loved it.

--------------------
"Fear that which mortality has rejected" -Galvin Magnus
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #181
It suddenly realized something. Jeran's power seemed...familier. And unfamilier. The familier part seemed weakened. It then realized something. It also remembered Jeran mumbling about the glass onion breaking near him.

It put two and two together. "So, the glass onion broke near you and the Creator's power was inside of it and part of it flew into you, right? So you have some god power inside of you. You might be able to stand against Ahonar."

It sighed, "I wonder if I will be able to do anything."

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #182
Halfast took advantage of the time until they reached the next stop. He got drunk. Not that swill that Vlad had been drinked, but the good stuff the Anama had in their leader's cabins. There were advantages to being first to the spoils.

Now they had landed and he was out. As Halfast stumbled off the skyship he saw the pyramid dominating the landscape. The place where the dagger lay to kill a god.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #183
It was excited, the ship had landed. The place with the dagger is here. And so is Ahonar. It sensed Ahonar's power somewhere. The battle would begin soon.

And It had finally settled on a name. The name Ahonar had suggested. Themis did have a nice ring to it.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #184
Ivanhoe glanced impatiently, he was obviously waiting for something.

--------------------
I dub thee...
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #185
Halfast saw Ahonar lying in the entrance of the pyramid.

"Take away my powers by destroying the Vale, will you. I'll show you what I think of that."

Halfast hasted himself and began to summon an army. Nake blue painted men appeared around him wielding spears and as they charged at Ahonar they screamed, "Nethergate." Hasting them as they approached his foe, Halfast drank an invulnerability elixir.

"Now to really make an impression," Halfast said as he cast *i's stomping boot spell and a giant boot appeared over Ahonar. The boot began to stomp on the god's face.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #186
It suddenly said, "What the ****?" The whole situation was completely weird.

It's sword suddenly flew out of It's hand and start firing random spells at Ahonar. One spell was shooting out a giant chicken.

It suddenly screamed, "What is wrong with this world!?!"

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #187
The illusion over the temple had been designed perfectly. The instant anything it was not specifically programmed to ignore entered the field the trap was sprung and anything within was blasted into unconsciousness. Over the centuries however the magic had faded to the point were it was not quite strong enough to render such a large body of hostiles incapacitated. It could however still cause serious hallucinations. The humans were all suffering the effects; some were lying on the ground screaming while others were wandering around in a daze, The worshippers of Iffy were no-were to be seen, while Themis was waving his sword around and shouting “DIE NOOBS!” repeatedly while falling over.

Jeran on the other hand was different. The power of the Creator sang within him as he stepped forward off the ship, his eyes clamped shut as the army of demonic creatures and screaming harpies flew at him from all directions. The screams of his parents rang in his ears, their skin flayed with whips and their throats filled with molten lead. A horde of baying hell-hounds chased him across a bridge over a sea of waking monstrosities as Ahonar hovered above, his face twisted in an unearthly screaming laugh as he conjured incomprehensible tortures and sent them at Jeran’s horrifically mutilated form while the souls of those he had killed howled their obscenities through time and space to strike him like hammer-blows. Through all this one word burned before his eyes like a miniature super-nova.

Mine!

His mind, his thoughts, his magic, his alone, no-one would ever control him. He would not give in to these magic tricks and pathetic illusions whispering lies from beyond the grave. He would not allow magic to die; he would not allow his friends to fall. He would go on, he would survive. With an effort of will that could only be measured in terms of the speed of light he reached out through the screaming void to the point were it was greatest then simply wished it away.

The ground rocked as an explosion of magic in the range of megatons tore through the temple, anything standing was knocked down, the sky-ship was torn from the ground as the blast-wave slammed into it. The hull withstood the explosion, but the masts were snapped like match-wood and the sails vaporized. After what seemed like an age the assault ended, the power reserve of the temple acting like a giant blowing fuse, preventing any damage to the structure itself, but sending the energy outwards were in theory it could do no further harm.

Jeran opened his eyes and got a lot of sand in them. He clawed his way out of the clinging substance until his head broke the surface. Around him heads were appearing from the desert, the expedition having been covered by it as the magical wind roared over them. Struggling upright Jeran staggered over to were Ivanhoe’s hand was clawing at the air, helping the oxygen-starved man out of his would-be tomb.

“Gentlemen” He gasped “The way is clear” And fainted.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #188
Ahonar cursed silently under his breath as I heard his defenses break down below. The snaking tunnels were long, but atleast there was only one. His attempts to use his godly power to find out what lay in the Pyramid were futile, and so were his attempts to teleport. After much turning, and an ever increasing slope, with the adventurers apparently on his heels.

Finally, he reached the pinnacle of the Pyramid, the four walls meeting in one. Looking around, he noted the next way, a shaft going straight down to an underground chamber. Enough to kill a mortal man! Grinning, he leaped down the shaft, ignoring the spiral staircase, and landed on the cold slab slightly dizzy.

By the time the adventurers made it down the staircase, or even got to the point it was safe to jump, he would have his prize, and be unstoppable. Seeing the prize in an inverted pyramid hanging from the ceiling, he leaped at it, but couldn't grasp it. An ancient voice spoke in his head a riddle: "Who was the Walrus?"

Not knowing, he tried breaking in by force. Yet no matter how much power he hurled at the inverted pyramid, it did nothing. That is to say, it did nothing but awaken the ancient Guardian of the Dagger.

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
"To fly, throw yourself at the ground and miss." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #189
Ivanhoe and Jeran careened about the passageways, eventually encountering the staircase. They stopped dead in their tracks, off in the distance was the sound of battle, which made evident one of participators.

"Er, what do we do?" Ivanhoe asked, glancing at his companion.

Jeran didn't respond. Ivanhoe traveled the rest of the way, nearly falling into the chamber Ahonar was at. Ahonar turned around, unconcerned by his presence. Quite frankly, the guardian would slay the both of them if it had the power.

--------------------
I dub thee...
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #190
It ran over to where Ahonar went, can't believing It fell for such a trick.

It went over to where Jeran and Ivanhoe were, and looking at the sword flying next to him, It knew what to do.

It then spoke to them, "Uh, do you think the guardian would know if we were there to help defend that item?"

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #191
OoC: I hope you don't mind the godmodding on Ahonar; no real harm was done, it was just more for demonstration.

The two entities briefly disengaged and sized each other up. Ahonar was astonished at how unremarkable the creature seemed. It could almost pass for human, if it weren't for the fact that it looked like it was made from some dark mass that was darker than any known substance, yet was still clearly visible.

"Ahonar... It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Its voice came out as a cross between a whisper and a low hiss. It held two swords made seemingly of the same material in its hands "And now... you die." The guardian struck with incredible ferocity, literally slashing through Ahonar's neck. If Ahonar had been mortal, it would have been curtains for him at that moment. As it was, Ahonar merely stumbled back, firing off a bolt of energy at the creature. The guardian took the blow without any reaction or injury, merely advancing on Ahonar. The two joined in a frenzied whirlwind of a melee, with neither side gaining ground. The guardian was fast, cunning, and strong, far more so than any mortal. It was taking every last drop of concentration and skill Ahonar had simply to avoid being overwhelmed. After two minutes, the guardian's attacks suddenly slackened. "Ah... a worthy foe." It hissed. Then, without warning, it vanished.

A shadowy javelin hurled itself at Ahonar, burying itself in his back, then seemingly melting into nothingness. Ahonar whirled on where it had come from, only to get hit in the back with another. Another hurtled from the shadows as Ahonar turned again, and as he swiveled yet again, he found yet another javelin striking him in his back. Tired, yet catching on, Ahonar made to turn, but just as another javelin came from the shadows, Ahonar whirled back and flung a massive blast of energy at the javelin's source. The energy illuminated the entire chamber as it flew, only to smash into a stretch of wall and dissipate.

Appearing directly in front of Ahonar, the being hissed, "You know, this is ac-" But before the guardian could finish, Ahonar blasted it with another jet of energy. The chamber had illuminated like before, but when the bolt hit, it actually blasted a hole clean through the guardian. It staggered as the room returned to shadow, and the injury healed back up. "Now that was just rude, Ahonar. Where are your manners?" The being advanced, conjuring a massive battleaxe. The guardian then seemed to throw several tiny drops of shadow at the adventurers standing at the foot of the stairs. The drops morphed as they flew, landing a few feet in front of them as massive, shadowy creatures with glowing red eyes, in mocking simulacrum of natural animals. The lot advanced as a bloodthirsty mob.

It appeared that Themis had his answer.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #192
It wasn't sure what to do now. Apparently the guardian doesn't know that they are on its side.

Everyone was struggling with the shadow creatures, yet they were still fighting them off. As It was fighting one off, the sword through out of It's hands and started fighting it off on its own.

The high priest of Iffy was punching them. But he had the hands powered with magick, obviously a spell of some kind.

And then, for no apparent reason, a large chicken fell from the sky and landed on one of the creatures.

The other followers of Iffy were having a bit of difficulty, considering the fact that they were throwing muffins at them. But then all of those muffins exploded.

Since the sword of Iffy was being stubborn, It pulled out a different sword and defended himself.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #193
Across the room Jeran was fighting against two of the creatures all by himself. The sword swung in flaring arcs, slicing dark skin from the creatures with every move, yet they pressed in on him, their hides sizzling with magic and eyes burning with hatred as they pressed him backwards against the wall. A claw shot out, Jeran dodged as it sheered an impressive section of the wall away with it. Knowing he could never match the strength of these beasts he directed an intense magical light into their glaring eyes and ducked out from between their legs in an unearthly display of agility. The sword came round with a speed that would have left sound gasping and given lightning a nasty shock, removing the head of one of the beasts at the shoulders. The other whirled around with equal speed, bulling into him. The Mithril armour reacted to the touch in a fountain of sparks as Jeran felt himself lifted like a rag doll and hurled against the wall.

Through a haze of dark mist he saw as if in slow motion the beast raising a claw over its head, leering at him with its horrible approximation of a mouth. He heard the shout of Ivanhoe, a waterfall of noise that cascaded gently down the drop of his perceptions to land with almost pathetic impact on his failing senses. The blow did not even hurt, there was just suddenly a feeling of emptiness in his lungs parted company with his chest, the creature’s blow shearing through the Mithril plate like a knife through melted butter.

He lay there, dark blood slowly leaking from his ruined chest. He felt no pain, his spine having been broken by the first impact, thoughts still passed through his brain, everything was motionless and hazy, time passed like a glacier slowly grinding its way across the landscape towards the sea. From a long way off he thought he could hear music, slow and melodic music. He floated on a wall of warm air, his body seemingly a long way off in a land of shimmering lights and shouts akin the frost scratching against glass on a winter’s eve.

Is this the second life? he thought blearily.

No said a voice. This is home

Home? He asked without words.

Yes The voice told him Now fulfil your destiny, child of shadow

“Wait!” He cried out, his voice echoing in the nothingness “Who are you? What am I? Why have you brought me here!?”

We are

For the third time in as many days the world imploded. Pain exploded in his chest as consciousness returned in a whirlwind of raw sensation most of it painful, all of it unwanted. He was still of his back, but the creature was above him again it’s claw raised to deliver the death stroke. Jeran threw himself out of the way as the creature fell upon him with all the force in its magical frame. Scrambling upright with a speed born of pure desperation Jeran struck downward with his sword, cleaving the creature in two. It exploded into particles of dark energy and then faded away into nothingness.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #194
OOC: Freaky, listening to Moonlight Sonata right now.

Ivanhoe impaled creatures on the Excalibur like a kebab, then flailed them in the direction of other opponents. After witnessing Jeran's ordeal, Ivanhoe lost sanity and went bezerk.

After mercilessly decapitating several of the creatures, Ivanhoe found himself on the other side of the room. Parrying a shot, he backed into the wall.

The wall responded, "Who was the Walrus?"

Ivanhoe leaped, then several thoughts raced through his mind. Ivanhoe regained sanity upon that moment. The Walrus, wait! I've seen that before.

"The walrus was Paul," Ivanhoe blurted.

The wall caved in, burying Ivanhoe with painfully large boulders. He breathed helplessly, as the entrance to the concealed chamber lay open.

[ Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:36: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
I dub thee...
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #195
When It saw Ivanhoe buried under those boulders he immediately went and unburied him so fast it could make a cookie spin.

It then decided to slash at more of the creatures.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #196
Everything stopped. The inverted pyramid was down, and now...

Ahonard dropped what he was doing, and darted to the coffing in a blur. A booming voice knocked him to the ground, saying: "This is the coffin of the Sun of Old, Hyperion!" Jumping back to his feet, Ahonar arrived at the coffin, trying to pry the lid off. No success. Something was stirring in the coffin

Ahonar sealed his lips, knowing that blasting upon the coffin would kill him, and all in the tobm. Instead, he launched a barrage against the Shadows, and the Guardian. Mostly his forte, spears of fire, balls of fire, and fire bombs. He closed his eyes, and surrounded himself in an aura of fire, that erupted forth explosively. Looking for help, he also summoned as many of his own Anama soldiers to the tomb as he could, to help him fight.

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
"To fly, throw yourself at the ground and miss." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #197
Unfortunately for the soliers, the sword of Iffy was spinning really fast and flying through the throats of the Anama.

And the Anama were getting blown up by the muffin bombs. And, of course, It was only killing a few.

The arival of the Anama probably was a good thing because of the fact that the creatures and the Anama were killing each other off.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #198
Dazzle sighed as he watched from a scrying pool. His comrades were having all the excitement.

"Oooh. It's good. Who knew he could do that?" Dazzle chuckled.

"Sir Dazzle?" An acolyte of Iffy said.

"Yes?"

"Would you like some muffins?" the acolyte handed out a muffin, an eerily glowing muffin.

"Eh? You do know that liches don't eat." Dazzle stared at the muffin.

"Yep! Should I remind you that Iffy does not only make muffins out of dough?" the acolyte cheerily replied.

"Oh. Eh. Sure." Dazzle reached out his hand and took the muffin out of the acolyte's hand.

"Hmmm." Dazzle stared at the muffin. It dissolved in his hands, leaving him quite invigorated but not quite so.

Dazzle was about to ask for another one but the acolyte cut him.

"Sadly that was the last one. And it takes quite a long time to make one." the acolyte pouted.

"Is that so? Anyways, I thank you for it." Dazzle said.

"No problemo!" said the acolyte, and started to trot happily away.

Dazzle turned back to his scrying pool. He sighed again.

"I'm getting awfully tired of watching them. Though it might be better if I stay away. I might lose all my magical properties and turn..." Dazzle shrugged.

OoC: That was a hint..@_@

--------------------
But after revenge is taken, nothing remains but a painful scar...
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #199
It suddenly realized that Dazzle was all alone not being able to do something. While he was thinking about it the sword suddenly went into It's hand and flew him all the way to the airship.

When It got there, the sword went into Dazzle's hand and apparently lent all of its power to Dazzle.
And the power converted into the power Dazzle was familiar with.

Both were surprised.

--------------------

Pages