The Vale RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Vale RP
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #100
"Oh ho ho, private you say? We adjourn, then!" Vlad and Fi pushed their way through a growing crowd and into the back room of one of the brothels. The room was occupied by a thin man and a much larger woman, both naked, doing inappropriate things. At one look from the X-High Priest of TM the two of them covered up as best they could and fled the room, leaving him and Fi all alone. "Shall we get started my lady?" Vlad took a swig from a random bottle he found on a table in the room and found it was to his liking.

"Why don't you make yourself more comfortable?" Fi pushed an advancing Vlad down onto the bed in the middle of the room.

"Ah, right down to business, then?" Vlad immediately began attempting to undress but found he was unable to successfully remove the first boot. "Uhrg, give me one second... stupid thing... ****."

"Why don't you tell me a little ore about what you're doing here while you're getting ready? I so do enjoy adventuring stories." She picked up Vlad's drink and put it to his mouth as he continued to work on that boot.

He took another huge gulp. "Mmm, you do, eh? Well it just so happens I'm on the most important quest of all time." Vlad hiccuped again, he just hopped he would be able to get it up when the time came. "Gotta save that whole Vale-amajig from destruction, you know."

"Please, explain." Fi gave him another drink.

"Oh..." Whatever was in that bottle was really strong stuff, "Headed to that Shapple of Mighty Waste... or Northern Might... or something something. Gotta get Onion Dagger. Find someone named Jeff, maybe other some items. Hot priestess, lots of cash. Anoint her with the oils." Fi regretted giving him so much booze, she was losing him fast. "Anything elsh you wanted to know, my luff?"

--------------------
You lose.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #101
It decided to find a room before they all got occupied.

All the doors he tried were full of people, and one of them were of Fi and the water dude (he always went unnoticed by everyone).

It could not find any rooms that didn't have people, so he gave up and decided that he would sleep on the floor with a lot of other people.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, but not sanity -Iffy
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are sort of done. Helpful critizism is welcome.
Everyone, just call me Iffy. Please.

Be grateful you have your unsellabe trowels -Goldenking
Warrior
Member # 12481
Profile #102
"Hmmm..." Fi purred, taking a drink for herself. "Why - and more over, how, did the anama bring the skyship down? I'm no mage but that attack definitely looked arcane to me..." she asked, hoping that Vlad was drunk enough to answer her questions and not screw her around. Or plain screw her. She tilted her head, smiled sweetly and waited, taking another drink in the bargain.

--------------------
Third generation geek and heathen!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #103
“Thosh crazy Anamana. They’re shmart though, thosh onesh. Got shpies everywhere, it seemsh. Trickly little, hic, giglets they are, yesh.” Vlad had that glassy look in his eyes signaling that he would likely pass out at any second.

Fi urged him on non-the-less. “Who? Who are the Anama spies?”

“Y’know, hot priestesh, anoint her with t’oils? I think there’sh another, but I haven’t the faintesht, hic, idea… damned boot!” Yes, Vlad was still trying to get that same boot off.

“Was it the priestess or the other one that magically brought down the skyship?”

“Shilly shilly woman, Anamas don’t use magics. Heh, unlessh it was some kind of, hic, super Hanama… or… shomshing… Ha! I got et! I got mah boot off! Sweet baby letsh get thish party on the rshsh hreshsh… frshsh…” With that, Vlad keeled over, slamming his head on the dresser on his way down.

--------------------
You lose.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #104
It waited. And waited. And waited some more. He had asked an old man a question and the old man still hasn't responding. And the old man finally said, "I'm deef!"

Now, It was waiting some more. And getting impatient in the process. But this time he was waiting for the airship to start.

It got so bored that he just went to sleep on the bench.

--------------------
Don't judge a sentence until you know all the words.
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are sort of done. Helpful criticism is welcome.

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #105
Ahonar, feeling properly rested, walked onto the skyship, with Isaac following dumbly, still in shock at Ahonar's power. There, looking for nothing in particular, Ahonar found It. It was all Ahonar could do not to smite that thing were it lay. Instead, Ahonar walked over to it, and poked it repeatedly on the neck. As It blinked into consciousness, Ahonar asked, "Hello there, you poor mishappen thing. What is your name? Mind if I sit here? I am getting terribly old afterall. Also, care to join me and young Isaac for lunch?"

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
The Two Universal Truthes:
"All I know is that I know nothing" -Socrates
"I think, therefore I am." -René Descartes
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #106
It yawned a bit then said, "My name is, well, I don't exactly have a name. I am referred to as It. Oh, and what do you mean by misshapen? I am not human, so how can I be misshapen? And you seem oddly familier."

It started to observe the man, "Are you a god, perhaps?"

[ Friday, December 28, 2007 13:03: Message edited by: It hates Iffy ]

--------------------
I like this image

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #107
"Exactly why you are misshappen," Ahonar said, sitting down on the bench next to It, "Now then, you can't go around not having a name. What about... Themis. Legends say that Themis and his brothers and sisters were the first Gods the Creator made, before he destroyed for rebelling. Themis was the God of Justice and Order."

Upon hearing It's question, it coughed in shock, "Of course not! I'm just Rahona, the humble Minor Archmage looking for fame and fortune. Although... my family tree does trace back to one, Emperor Tullegolar. He... fathered many families, along with many of the other Gods. I got most of my potential power from that blood."

--------------------
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #108
It stood up. "I know who you are! You were standing next to Iffy during my creation! You...are...you are Ahonar!" He shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

--------------------
I like this image

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #109
Ahonar's smile was flawless. "Yes, I get that a lot these days. It's not my fault that I have the misfortune of looking like that cretin. But answer me this Themis: If I were Ahonar, as you accuse, why would I be trying to restore the Vale? Why would I have killed the Anama? Why would I not just kill all of you here with the Anama soldiers. How would you know if I was Ahonar or not? And if I was Ahonar, why would I have this," he pulled out an official looking document identifying him with a picture and by name as a member of the Council of Minor Archmages. While he was doing all this, he shrouded It's mind in confusion. Laughing, he said, "I am just Rahona, and you will find both my lifespan and power is quite finite. I am no god."

--------------------
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #110
It was angry. Very angry. He whispered in Ahonar's ear, "I know who you are. And I will find a way to prove it!"

It then stormed off, under the stares of the many people.

--------------------
I like this image

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #111
As It left, Ahonar called out to him one more counter-point: "How would you know what Ahonar looked like, unless you were an Anama spy of some sort?"

--------------------
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #112
It got even more angry. "I am not some stupid Anama!" He started shouting even louder. "Remember? I was an early form of human! When the gods created me to test me out, they decided not to make more of me yet they accidentally failed to destroy me! You remember! I recognize the power you radiate! I know you are Ahonar! I don't know why you are here, but it must be part of whatever scheme you may have!"

[ Friday, December 28, 2007 14:22: Message edited by: It hates Iffy ]

--------------------
I like this image

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #113
quote:
Originally written by It hates Iffy:

It got even more angry. "I am not some stupid Anama!" He started shouting even louder. "Remember? I was an early form of human! When the gods created me to test me out, they decided no yet they accidentally failed to me! You remember! I recognize the power you radiate! I know you are Ahonar! I don't know why you are here, but it must be part of whatever scheme you may have!"
"That's your cover? Terribly unimaginative, although slightly believable due to your... condition. You know what I think? What ever monstrosity mothered you dropped you off at an Anama temple due to your condition. There, they raised you as one of their own, until they sent you on this mission. No one would think that you were Anama because of their prejudice against the Anama."

--------------------
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #114
"What do you mean by cover? I'm just telling the truth!"

--------------------
I like this image

Warrior
Member # 12481
Profile #115
Fi breathed a sigh of relief as Vlad passed out. "Well... you were good for something..." she murmured, scrawling a brief note - "Thanks for a good time! XX" - left some silver coins along side the note on the table, and slipped out of the room, hearing a familiar voice thundering about anama - "Does it ever talk about anything else??" - downstairs. She paused at the top of the stairs, peered down and sighed. Her eyes confirmed what her ears had suspected - It was downstairs, going beserk at some poor old man. "Gods be good, do I have to fix this mess up?" she wondered. She descended, trying to stay out of It's sight as much as possible.

--------------------
Third generation geek and heathen!
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #116
Chapter 6

Jubilant cries rattled the gates. Ivanhoe postioned his body in order to raise the portcullis. Expending all his strength, the battered defense retreated shabbily.

Freed slaves gathered around him. Ivanhoe felt at loss for words but he gathered the focus to speak.

"Oppressed souls, I now declare you free men. You may partake of our sustenance, reside in our walls, and exercise leisure at will."

The people huddled in the gatehouse cheered. Ivanhoe rattled his throat, therefore gaining attention again, "As with all citizens of Bustoke, my commands are to be obeyed. I must inform you that productive members of the community are highly appreciated. Go now, join your fellow flock, but close the gate as I leave."

The slaves entered eagerly and carried out Ivanhoe's wish.

The people cooped in the protection of the ramparts were still restrained from leaving the castle. Ivanhoe had to rid the area of any threats. However, as Ivanhoe did not destroy five of the catapults, he knew the deal was void. He continued nonetheless and stumbled upon a small encampment of soldiers.

Their number consisted of eight grief-stricken men. Upon recognizing their orientation, Ivanhoe withdrew his sword. The small camp had now become aware of his presence, but Ivanhoe's fearsome weaponed suppressed their blood thirst.

"Worthy opponents, what is your status?" Ivanhoe boomed.

A short timid man replied, "Do not strike us, we ask that we leave without conflict."

"Your wish is granted, but you must answer this question: where is your leader?"

"He fled."

"I am satisfied, leave at once."

The amateur soldiers eagerly fled. Ivanhoe paced towards their camp. He glanced at the various debris, having been struck by curiosity only once. He bent over and retrieved a scrap of paper from the rubble.

" The walrus was Paul "

Ivanhoe gave the scrap a furtive retort and proceeded with his doings.

Several days had passed. The undead threat had not appeared, but the his flock were busy repairing damages. Caledfwlch had obtained masonry knowledge, and his guidance was sufficient to operate rebuilding. Meanwhile Ivanhoe had instructed the available men of sword play, teaching them with newly forged swords.

Ivanhoe had sent out militias, but meanwhile he was in his study. A grateful slave had presented him with a intact tome. It's guidance provided Ivanhoe with greater Anama knowledge, but best of all, he know possessed the prayers necessary to obscure a foe's mind.

Ivanhoe had to pull a young man aside to improve his lunging capabilities. The youth learned quickly, but they were still novices. So far, a thousand men were at his disposal.

However, Ivanhoe was now watching over the busy scene below him. Blacksmiths hammered, masons chiseled, carpenters swung, cooks brewed, and numerous other individuals did their duty. In a matter of days he and Caledfwlch had properly repaired the walls and were now adding additional reinforcements.

Some being withered an object into his pocket. He was frightened, but he'd have to read it.

" I am Dazzle, Lich of the Infernal Maze
I intend no harm, and my consort and I wish to converse with you.
Tomorrow I shall send a shade to guide you to my quarters"

--------------------
I dub thee...
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #117
OOC: I suppose I have to double post.

Chapter 7

Ivanhoe sat mounted beside the gatehouse, pondering upon his quest. Another note had informed him that no shade would retrieve him, forcing Ivanhoe to navigate the warrens.

However, Ivanhoe also thought of Ahonar's supposed curse. Undead lack tactics or even primitive forms of intelligence, but in masses they become overpowering. In order to prepare for this, Ivanhoe hardwired tactics into the minds of his militia who were ebullient to receive such information.

Confident in his defenses, Ivanhoe dug his spurs into Rocinante. The horse stumbled over rubble and strewn construction materials, but Ivanhoe knew better. He steered through charred stumps and witnessed warped metal.

Ivanhoe's attention was soon diverted to a motionless figure ahead. He rode in the direction to investigate. Rocinante neighed violently and charged towards the curiosity.

Ivanhoe dismounted his steed and cautiously approached the figure. Blatant aspects of the figures appearance revealed that this was no Anama soldier. What intrigued Ivanhoe the most was the man's blue skin, almost similar to the mithril armor he was wearing.

Ivanhoe was now standing over the unconscious body. From the looks of things, Ivanhoe concluded that whoever lay before him was an adventurer, injured nonetheless.

Ivanhoe decided this man could deal no harm in this state. He then knelt beside the man and muttered several healing spells.

The man awoke, sending both characters into fright. After several screams, they both fell silent. The blue man still lacked the strength to stand up, but he was obviously eager to speak.

Ivanhoe spoke, " Who are you, sir. I am Ivanhoe, leader of Bustoke and I wish to know what business you have here."

The man spoke...

--------------------
I dub thee...
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #118
Bustoke

They sky, sunny before, without a cloud in the sky, turned pitch black in a literal moment, as though a large blanket had been thrown over the city. Some light managed to make the city vaguely familiar, torches and cnadles and the like. To the Bustokites dismay, the sky had fallen on them, and would not be lifted. And to those who tried to escape, they would find the sky impenetrable, while those entering would not notice anything until the Point of No Return.

The citizens of Bustoke suddenly all bent over in agony, unable to make a noise, or even breath. They found, to their dismay, that Ahonar's voice, given an etherael twist, screamed out now from the Earth, like the wailing of a man being consumed by metallic gears, while being scratched apart by ghouls, and being eaten alive by cannibals.

"BUSTOKE! FEEL MY FURY! THE SPIRITS OF THOSE WHO FELL IN COMBAT, BLACK SHADES! THE BODIES OF THOSE WHO FELL IN COMBAT, VAMPIRES! THE SPIRITS OF THE OTHER DEAD, GHOULS! AND THE BODIES OF THE OTHER DEAD, ZOMBIES! EVEN YOUR OWN DEAD WILL KILL YOU! THE PLANTS YOU TRY TO GROW WILL DIE AND THROTLE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" screeched that etherael Ahonarian voice, like so many ghouls scratching their claws on a chalkboard.

The citizens of Bustoke would then have the heads forced skyward, and they would see Ahonar's face in red, against the dark black sky. The face would be all the citizens, and all of their descendants, ever saw when they closed their eyes. And now, that evil face laughed at their suffering, and out of his wide open mouth appeared a portal. As the face disappeared into the sky, the portal remained, and out of it came the promised curse: Undead. Zombies, ghouls, vampires, black shades, and more, unidentified types of undead, all pouring out of that abyssal portal, the only continuous light in this hellhole.

Ivanhoe and the Blue Man Group

Materializing out of thin air, Ahonar stepped into sight of Ivanhoe, and his curious friend. "Hello Ivanhoe, traitor to my faith. You'll be pleased to know that both of your parents continued disowning you to the death, falling like ants before my Temple Elite. And that temple in Dracopolis? One hundred Crown Mages now lie buried in the rubble there. We couldn't have done it without that unique design you gave the temple."

"And Jeran! Your leaguesmen parents cursed you for bringing the Anama to their town, that is before they were forced to consume molten lead. And those farmers? They admited they were planning on selling you into slavery for some money, before they were enslaved themselves. They died constructing my palace."

"So tell me, have any of you ever duelled a God?" Ahonar finished with a cruel smile. He waited for the two of them to prepare themselves for battle, throwing a spare blade to Jeran.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #119
EDIT: Shoot! I accidentally pressed the reply button. I should get it up in a few minutes.

[ Tuesday, January 01, 2008 15:35: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
I dub thee...
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #120
Both men stood in their place, silent. They have never felt this much strenth, this much power. A god!? Coming down on the mortal plane to administer justice for his followers.

"To level with you, I'll use my blades only. So, do you filled with luck today, cretins?" teased Ahonar.

Two wicked-looking blades materialized, floating in the air, in the reach of Ahonar.

"We shall fight to the end! For Bustoke!" shouted Ivanhoe.

Jeran was taken aback by Ivanhoe's reply. Fighting against a god?! The power of Ahonar, he feels it more than Ivanhoe. He knows that they stand no chance against the being. Absolutely no chance.

"Might as well try convincing him that I'll turn to Anama." Jeran thought.

"Uh...may I speak?" Jeran piped in.

"What is it, soon to be the late Jeran Korak?" Ahonar grinned.

"I was thinking about joining your cra- I mean your order." Jeran said.

Ivanhoe stood aghast at Jeran's comment.

"Of course you know. You'll be thoroughly cleansed before you are accepted into the order. I do mean thoroughly." Ahonar replied.

"So, can I?" Jeran asked again.

"Let me think about that...n-"

A sudden blast of magical fire erupted in Ahonar's face before he can even finish his sentence.

Ivanhoe was surprised at Jeran's defiance.

Jeran then slouched against Ivanhoe. He tries to stand up again and cast another spell but soon saw a really angry god.

"FOOL!" Ahonar thundered.
"
I shall rain down you my full wrath! I shall tore you asunder and revive you and tore you asunder until it does not become entertaining no more!" Ahonar said, hands glowing.

Both men knew their demise is coming. Ahonar raised up his hands and a mix of fire, lightning, and pure magical energy appeared overhead the god and is going towards the two men.

A light flashed and all was ended. Ahonar was alone in the field. Both the two men vanished. Ahonar, in a fit of rage, obliterated the hills around the area. And finally, he came to Bustoke.

Both Ivanhoe and Jeran were surprised to see that they are alive and well. Jeran also noticed a familiar crimson red hued wall.

"Welcome to my castle gentlemen. I am the lich Dazzle." said a figure in the distance.

Ivanhoe drew his sword.

"Foul being! I will not become your slave! I shall slay you for the sake of Bustoke!" Ivanhoe shouted.

"Really now?" Dazzle teased.

The vexed Ivanhoe stood still.

"Relax. That lich isn't an ordinary one." Jeran interrupted.

"And you really should stop saying 'For Bustoke!' a lot." added Jeran.

"Madman! Are you acquainted with this damned creature!?" exclaimed Ivanhoe.

"As he said Ivanhoe, relax." Interrupted Dazzle.

"I did not brought you here to harm you. Ahonar could've killed you, but you are still alive. are you not?" Dazzle said.

Ivanhoe put down his sword but did not sheath it.

"So, what do you want lich?" Ivanhoe spitted the last word.

"To help you. And before we begin, I want to show you something."

Dazzle waved his hands in the air and a scrying pool, it showed a town. A very familiar town.

"Bustoke! Why do you show me this!?" Ivanhoe said.

"Wait."

A lone figure is walking in the streets of Bustoke. It is...Ahonar! He raised his hands and fire and ice began raining down on Bustoke.

The populace was struck with fear. Some ran, some stood still in fear, both met the same fate of being devoured by the undead. Some beg Ahonar for mercy, they were given none. All of Bustoke, put simply, is destroyed with no known survivors and no taken prisoners.

"My..my..Bustoke.." Ivanhoe knelt and put his head in his hands.

Jeran walked up to Dazzle and whispered.

"I know you could have saved that town. Why didn't you?"

"To motivate him."

[ Tuesday, January 01, 2008 16:08: Message edited by: Azuma ]

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #121
Dazzle moved Jeran and Ivanhoe to their original position where Excalibur was waiting. Ivanhoe thought Dazzle was behind him, but he wasn't sure. Nonetheless, the god and the two mortals charged at Ahonar once again.

--------------------
I dub thee...
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #122
Munigant would not heal. When healing magics were cast upon him, their casters suffered his pain, and the wounds regrew upon his flesh. The wound would not fester or become infected, either. His torn entrails continually spilled themselves over the blood-drenched hospital bed and steamed in the cool air. But he could not die, either. His wounds had not killed him outright, so he would not die. It evaded him. It had been his one fear these many centuries, to sustain such a grievous wound that it would never heal, but he would live. Many dark hours had been spent thinking upon it. But never had he thought of the joy.

Pure ecstasy coursed through his body, surpassing the sexual and encroaching upon the realm of the impossible. Far greater than any survivable drug, more consuming than a full stomach to a man starved since birth. He was unable to comprehend thoughts anymore, merely the sensation, the strength he absorbed from it, the power he felt. He was unreachable. More dead now than ever before, and completely introverted.

Darkly robed figures were clustered around his body, etching glowing symbols into the air and into the wound, then falling back, clutching their stomachs in agony. Their wounds would heal, but his would not. It etched itself too fast, expanding faster than it could be contracted. If ever it was fully healed, it would be gone forever. But even the entire monastery couldn't reduce the bleeding death-mark to less than an inch's width. More was needed, but their flagging strength was proving unable to maintain a smaller wound, let alone destroy it.

Their Prophet and Visionary was shamed and cursed, unreachable to them. They needed more healers, more warm bodies to take the pain of their link to the gods. Despair stalked them through the echoing halls, and as the foreseen event approached, they knew that their Prophet must be healed, or the Vale was doomed.

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #123
Jeran laughed under his breath, still trying vaguely to get a grip on himself. Now that the adrenaline had worn off he felt exhausted again. Leaving Ivanhoe to his own ends for a second he slumped into one of the nearby chairs, drew his weapon and began polishing it. It was the equivalent of a warm bath to his senses as he drew the cloth rhythmically along the blade; unfortunately the act still felt hollow. It being only a normal sword, not his beloved Ravvijac

He finished the reverent act and carefully swung the great-sword over the back of the seat within easy reach and stood up, ignoring his protesting muscles.

“Dazzle” He said to the Lich who had been waiting for both to recover “Why did you save us?”

“Why did you stand against Ahonar? You knew you had no chance”

“I’m stupid sometimes, and besides it seemed like a good idea at the time”

“You intrigue me, your attitude towards existence is nothing short of uncaring and foolhardy, yet you seem to survive against tremendous odds”

“Do I look like someone who gives up?” Jeran retorted, “And I don’t suppose you managed to find my real sword did you?”

“Unfortunately not, I would imagine it is in the hands of the Ahonar by now”

Dazzle waited for a minute or two until Jeran managed to run out of interesting ways to describe the demi-god. For a person who had spent most of his life in a forest eating things with more legs then teeth he had a surprisingly effective grasp of unholy language.

“…But I would assume that they will be hesitant to destroy such a weapon. It would be highly unlikely that a weapon they themselves created the components for would be consigned to the purity furnaces”

“I should hope not!” Snarled Jeran “That weapon was the only one of its kind, I spent almost a year on the thing! I need that blade!”

Dazzle waited another few seconds before Jeran ran out of exclamation marks then spoke as calmly as it was possible for a creature held together by necromancy.

“This is not the time for anger my friend” He said soothingly “right now we can only plan, even if you discovered exactly were your weapon lay Ahonar would undoubtedly discover you. For all you know it could easily be he took it to lure you away from this hiding place”

Jeran almost spat, but remembered were he was just in time. “Your logic makes sense. Oh well, I suppose we’d better see how Ivanhoe is, if we’re going to do anything we’ll need his help”

--------------------
"Fear that which mortality has rejected" -Galvin Magnus
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #124
Chapter 8

Ivanhoe entered the room, "I don't think Excalibur is dead."

"Why?" Dazzle and Jeran implored.

Ivanhoe withdrew the Excalibur from its sheath. The sword gleamed with the same brilliance as it did before. "That's why," Ivanhoe stated. The two others nodded.

Jeran and Dazzle then relayed their previous discussion to Ivanhoe.

"I am inclined to aid you. Bustoke will surely fall, there is nothing I can do to prevent that," Ivanhoe said glumly. "Whoever destroyed the Anama encampment did so in vain, but nonetheless I'd like to meet that person."

At that moment Excalibur wisped into the room. "Ahonar thought I was dead, eh? I'm rather amused. I was only sleeping."

Dazzle, Jeran, and Ivanhoe displayed quizzical looks.

"I can do little now to aid you, but remember I am the god of smithing and sleep, and one of the three benefactors of music," Excalibur said.

Excalibur drew his hands together and smote the ground in front of him. Embedded in the floor was a massive sword similar to the Ravvijac. "I cannot replicate the real sword, as it was partially made by other gods, but what I present to you now is much better than that wimpy greatsword you're holding," Excalibur said while addressing Jeran.

"I shall leave now. You have my blessing, sleep shall come easy for you. Do not anticipate me appearing again, for I enjoy my solitude. However, if the Excalibur is broken again I shall surely come."

With that Excalibur vanished, leaving the other three quite confused.

"I suppose we should embark on our quest now. However, you must provide me a few hours to grieve for my people," Ivanhoe sighed, "Never mind that, let us go now."

Dazzle stared intently while Jeran gave a curious look towards the weapon embedded in the floor.

--------------------
I dub thee...

Pages