Deathmatch Tournament -- Round Two, Part One

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Deathmatch Tournament -- Round Two, Part One
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #175
quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:

Interesting that you're final judgment was different than you're original post in the thread.
Please correct this sentence.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #176
Huh. Two lines. My my.

--------------------
Pannaan kaikki hippulat vinkumaan! ^_^

Ooh! Riibu's Kolo - January Blues - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #177
I have a question: Why did Nico win? Dikiyoba had an absolutely overwhelming number of votes on her side. Don't they count as anything?

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #178
Go Thralni! *cheers*

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #179
quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

I have a question: Why did Nico win? Dikiyoba had an absolutely overwhelming number of votes on her side. Don't they count as anything?
Yes, it did. That made Nico-Diki match the top candidate for an impressive upset. :P

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #180
This is great, when can we expect more results?

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #181
Well as soon as Slarty e-mails me, I guess I get to set up the next poll. Then I'll give you guys a couple weeks or so to put in your two cents before sitting down to business.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs and Scenarios!!!!!
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #182
Ignore that post, and whatever about it that you find motivating. There was an interesting thread on the board a bit ago, which I moved down the ladder by spamming a few innocent threads. This one took friendly fire...

--------------------

Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #183
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:

Interesting that you're final judgment was different than you're original post in the thread.
Please correct this sentence.

Odd. Sorry about that.

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Apprentice
Member # 6763
Profile #184
Necromancy -- and a gentle reminder and inquiry as to where things stand...

--------------------
--If you lived here, you'd be home by now--
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #185
Poor thread. Every time it starts to get rest, someone comes along and does this: IMAGE(http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p188/Nioca/Emoticons/topicnecromancy.gif)

Personally, I think we should just let this die in peace. After all, it obviously isn't going anywhere (or, rather, it's doing it at such a ridiculously slow rate that there's no point in even bothering).

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
BANNED
Member # 13806
Profile #186
Sir, your concerns have reminded me to mark off every other week on my calendar so that I might inject life into this thread. That way, it would never suffer any death from which to be revived, no? :confused:
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #187
Originally by Nioca:

quote:
Personally, I think we should just let this die in peace. After all, it obviously isn't going anywhere (or, rather, it's doing it at such a ridiculously slow rate that there's no point in even bothering).
Jewels is in charge of it now, though. It's only fair to politely pester her. We wouldn't want her memorial to go to waste. :P

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb ReloadedEpisode 5: Spiderweb Resistance
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #188
Actually, I'm still waiting for Slarty to e-mail me. And you know what it's like to wait for Slarty. :P

I haven't been pestering him because if he works anywhere near as much as my husband does, I completely understand about him not having enough time. And I bet he probably works more.

Plus I've been keeping myself busy on other community projects. The BoE CSR is almost done. Only most of the reviews at mabplay left... I believe I'm up to 'E'. And then once all that is done, I do need to update all the links at my own site. I haven't finished updating the memorial either.

I'm not desperate for this to restart, yet. Although just posting the starting thread wouldn't take too much time and them I could leave it a couple weeks while the community speaks their piece. So as soon as I get what I need the thread will be up within the day, whenever that happens to be.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs and Scenarios!!!!!
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #189
I do work way too much. The good news is that in one week, one sweet, sweet week, I am taking a two month sabbatical. This last week will be extremely busy but I would expect I can find the darn things on my hard drive and send them to you early in April.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
"Slartucker is going to have a cow when he hears about this," Synergy said.
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #190
hi every one.
Now i am so sorry for my long absence, do please accept my apologies i couldn't answer to any comment while i was away.
So then question me. I am not as bad tempered as i used to be : i won't bite. :)

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Shock Trooper
Member # 9906
Profile Homepage #191
quote:
Originally written by upon mars:

hi every one.
Now i am so sorry for my long absence, do please accept my apologies i couldn't answer to any comment while i was away.
So then question me. I am not as bad tempered as i used to be : i won't bite. :)

Who the hell is this necromancing-a-already-necromanced-topic-over-and-over person?

I mean seriously, is this topic Lazarus?

--------------------
For Auir! -Tassadar
I will rule this sector or see it burnt around me! -Arcturus Mengsk
Ghaal Korra!
No matter what name I have, people can call me Xel
Pylons!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #192
If you don't remember him, it's cool. Let it go.

Welcome back, upon. Strange place to announce one's return, but oh well. We've had stranger.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #193
quote:
Originally written by upon mars:

hi every one.

I have two questions: 1) What were you smoking when you decided to post your completely off-topic return in a quadruple-ressurected thread and 2) Where can I get some!???

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #194
This post added little.

And as far as I know, we were done here. The next round will be in a new topic. Stop sullying history.

IMAGE(http://stuff.ermarian.net/arancaytar/images/sunsets/niedernberg-s.jpg)

--------------------
The Noble and Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaBlades ForgeArchivesStatsRSS (This Topic / Forum) • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Decorum deserves a whole line of my signature, and an entry in your bookmarks.

Pages