Deathmatch Tournament -- Round One, Part Two

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Deathmatch Tournament -- Round One, Part Two
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #0
ROUND ONE, PART TWO

Poll Information
This poll contains 8 question(s). 35 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=yqsmlSgScSjN"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=yqsmlSgScSjN"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
MATCH #1: Kama vs. Mama. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/wks.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/jewels.png)

MATCH #2: The rat designer vs. the intelligent designer. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/smoo.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/ash.png)

MATCH #3: Out of control RP player vs. out of control RP player. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/zephyr.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/goldenking.png)

MATCH #4: Cute (or not) vs. sexy (or not). FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/nico.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/marlenny.png)

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #2
MATCH #5: Molten bread vs. molten rock. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/muffin.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/magma.png)

MATCH #6: Magic vs. mystery. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/zeviz.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/mm.png)

MATCH #7: The professor vs. the third dimension. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/sot.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/niemand.png)

MATCH #8: The invisible poster vs. the lurker. FIGHT!
IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/riibu.png) IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/lurker.png)

Edit: And once again, I have goofed Student of Trinity's name, and in a poll this time. I'm sure y'all are bright enough to figure that one out..

[ Wednesday, May 02, 2007 04:46: Message edited by: Degei ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
Gah. This one was tough...

Also, I didn't know Nico was played by Audery Tautou and she therefore gets more marks.

So...

Jewels beats WKS by grounding him repeatedly and then locking him in his bedroom.

Ash Lael beats Smoo by broadcasting untrue details about the size of Smoo's manhood over the radio. Smoo cringes and disappears in a puff of smoke.

GoldenKing beats Zephyr Tempest somehow (I can't think of a reason here...).

Nicothodes beats Marlenny in the hottest fight of the round by launching a volley of mechanical pencils that tear through Marl's polls and quizzes.

Iffy beats MagmaDragoon by annoying the crap out of him. Magma, unable to deal with stories of Muffins on a Plane, goes home to do his homework.

Mysterious Man kicks Zeivz's ass by getting drunk, thus giving him the weaving walk required to avoid nuclear bombs. Unfortunately, Zeviz then spills MM's drink, and a fist-fight ensues, leaving Zeviz in a bloody pulp.

SoT beats Niemand by giving him Neopolitan ice cream until he explodes.

Riibu trounces The Lurker by shouting Finnish words at him. Loudly. Truely, a fate worse than death...

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
And welcome back again after the brief commercial break, for the second part of the first round of The Worst Man Ever, season two*. And I see the contestants are all lined up ready to go, so we start right away!

#1 WildKarrdeSmuggler versus Jewels

WKS is one of the low-profile oldbies who has been around for quite a while but who few people really noticed. His time in the spotlight, of course, was when he used a recently-discovered flaw in the fabric of our reality to cause TM's historic moniker topic to spectacularly fall victim to Total Existence Failure, last year.

On the other hand, we have Jewels, who none of us really figured for a fighter, but who has kids and is therefore no stranger to battle, and probably capable of quite a frenzy when ticked off. Her contributions to the Spiderweb community include, notably, an expansive sets of walkthroughs and also the Periodic Table, the single system that has proven the key to Resurrection and Eternal Life. Unfortunately, this last bit won't avail her much since outside influence, like resurrection spells, are apparently not allowed.

So it's really left down to this: Can WKS cause Jewels to undergo Spontaneous Existence Failure before Jewels savages him?

I say he can't. His method works only on threads. Jewels will pummel him till he gives up.

#2 Smoo versus Ash Lael

A match between scenario designers. Specifically, BoA and BoE designers. Between old and new.

Smoo is most known for Rats Aplenty, while curiously, Ash Lael's fame in the Ash Lael controversy has quite overshadowed his actual works as a designer. He is more known for his DJ-ing in an Australian Christian radio station.

What we're really wondering here is whether Smoo's rats have the power to withstand the horror that is Christian Rock music?

I say they can't. Ash Lael wins, end of story.

#3 Zephyr Tempest against Goldenking

If Tuckersworth doesn't soon stop matching up the contestants so evenly, he has the bookmakers of the nation to answer to. How are they expected to turn a profit if the betting tables aren't slanted?

Here, we have another of those mirror matches. The old RP horror against the new RP horror. Zephyr, the terrible Wind Warrior, who previously starred as Silverback in Sands of Time, lizard-man Mancire in Baltazar the Mad, Sejii in Ascent of Ironclad and most recently as Caecus in Mountain of Shadows, known as the epitome of Campy.

And on the other side of the ring, Goldenking! A relatively recent addition to the Hall of RP Shame, he first featured in March 2006 as the leader of a xenophobic klan in Night falls on Ermarian, and a second time in Legends of Divinity.

Can Zephyr's ice magic overcome Goldenking's terrible megalomania? Can his tendency not to stop moving even after total dismemberment overcome Goldenking's desire to dominate the world?

Tuckersworth kindly granted Goldenking an aura of flames to offset the imbalance (further evidence that he wants to keep the suspension as high as possible).

But what he failed to take into account are the terrible things Zephyr has to call on.

To quote from the Book of Monsters Who Should Never Have Been Put Into RPs:

quote:

The Jayari can be up to 10 feet tall! There skin ALL OVER THEIR body is so thick, only razor sharp weapons and strong mental attacks can kill one. They can breathe poison gas, and have razor sharp claws. They are immune to charming and confusing, and they can see through just about everything, so it's almost impossible to hide from them. [...]

They are also extremely alert, and can jump 85 feet high!!!! So they're really, really hard to hit. And even if you hit them, your weapon has to be EXTREMELY SHARP. About 10 times as sharp as Albert E's wits. They're immune to fire, cold, magic, and even acid! And 95% resistent to mental attacks, excluding charming and confusion.They're even immune....to....NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can breathe poiaon clouds. And they can cast mindduel and smite. And the only things the ONLY things that can kill them are there own creators, if they know banishing spells, razor sharp weapons, and strong mental attacks, like an attack that can make the enemy brain explode or something like that. Their claws are so razor sharp, they can cut through concrete if their claws are well taken care of. And they can cling to walls and ceilings.

I believe we can safely declare this match over. Zephyr wins the match of Godcharacters.

#4 Nicothodes against Marlenny

Slartifer, you are cruel indeed. Not only did you put down Andraste with a huge McGuffin (Gisahl vegetables) in the first part, and now you're putting the sole two characters who had guaranteed victories in the first round up against each other.

The question is, can the Power of Cute win against the Power of Hot? Perhaps not, but bear with me here. These two skills are essentially moot given the two are both female and thus immune to each other's charms.

And besides these, what does Nicothodes have? A pair of razor sharp pencils. What does Marlenny have? Surveys.

Can you beat someone over the head with a census, or, come to think of it, with an accounting book? You're welcome to try. Please note the effect my Endeavor stats had on the outcome of the Mod Elections of 2005, viz., Zilch.

Nicothodes walks out victoriously from this one.

And now please excuse me, I need a break from commenting.

*Just a tip to the hat for Sir Custer...

[ Wednesday, May 02, 2007 06:21: Message edited by: Dr. Johann Georg Faust ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #5
Aran -- don't forget the rebooted World of Avernum RP.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
#5 Internal Flamming Muffin against MagmaDragoon

First of all, there is a typo in IFM's card that will undoubtedly fetch quite a rarity value once fixed in the second edition. The muffin, of course, is Infernal, not Internal - and given what lethal confusion this name caused in the first part of the game, you'd think Slartifer M. Tuckersworth would have noticed it.

But on the positive side, we finally have a match that is over quite quickly.

IFM may be a muffin, and both insanity-causing and demonic.

MagmaDragoon, however, has completely given his sanity to the door a long time ago. He is also equipped with the best that his class has to offer - although the flaming sword will be useless here - and trained well in physical combat.

And while IFM's flamming may be able to counter some of that Parry skill, Magma has his speed to rely on.

He is also Italiano.

I hardly need to reiterate my (accurate) prediction of Saunders versus Stewboy. And Saunders was not even actually Italian, but merely trained as a gondolier.

Magma pwns.

#6 Zeviz against Mysterious Man

A tough fight. Mysterious Man is one of the Unkillables - a group of people who have proven to be almost impossible to get rid off. MM has walked out of the jaws of the terrible UBB'Nigurath himself - alive and sane. Or at least no less saner than before, although the possibility of him becoming less so was disputable.

Zeviz, like him, is seriously Old School. He's from Russia, and never lets you forget it. In the shower, he hums the tune of Oceania, 'tis for thee. He literally gurgles with the essence of evil (or rather EVOL).

And he has NUKE.

MM may have withstood the wrath of the Ultimate Bulletin Board. But only one creature is on record as being immune to the power of NUKE, and it will be a long time before Zeviz faces Zephyr's Jayari in the devastating Double-Zee face-off.

Till then, I fear, Zeviz will remain unstoppable.

#7 Student of Trinity against Niemand

We have the essence of simplicity against the essence of complexity. Physics against Computer Science. Occam's razor against the three-dimensional BoA editor.

It's really a tough fight. If there was ever a fight I'd vote for a Tie on, it would be this, but unfortunately, that's not an option.

Student of Trinity will be engaged in fruitful debate with Niemand regarding the abstract elegance of computer code.

Suddenly, they try to attack at the same time, the Student invoking the retro-active magics of the Richard White cult, and Niemand letting loose his three-dimensional killbots.

Richard White appears, and asks the Student who it is that his worthy disciple wishes to have obliterated last year as of next Tuesday.

"Niemand!" Student of Trinity desperately yells while the killbots bear down upon him.

What he failed to realize is that Richard White has mastered all languages known to man (and some known to white mice and five-dimensional mathematical theorems), and "Niemand" is merely German for "Nobody".

Richard White responds "Nobody? Then why will you summon me in the last place?", shrugged and has disappeared three hours ago.

As Student of Trinity falls to Niemand's fully Perl-scripted killbots, he cannot help but realize the irony of this repetition of the Odyssey.

#8 Riibu against The Lurker

Homeland is terrible, but trust me, you haven't known fear until you have faced her wrath. Behind those sweet eyes lies a terrible power.

Riibu wins.

Now, some might argue that I might be biased in this particular match. But, I note that none of the ones who did argue appear to be here right now.

Indeed, I have heard rumors that Tuckersworth would suffer a most fatally gruesome and embarassingly ironic accident were Riibu to lose.

Let me just re-iterate that these rumors are without any base or justification.

--------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #7
WKS vs. Jewels

Jewels is a non-combatant. WKS is not.

Smoo vs. Ash Lael

Scenarios aside, Ash has a chainsaw.

Zephyr Tempest vs. Goldenking

delete Goldenking per Aran

Nicothodes vs. Marlenny

Poor Marlenny falls victim to being a non-combatant, too.

Iffy vs. MagmaDragoon

MD acts first and cleaves Muffin, who finds that he also cannot transform himself from dead to alive.

Zeviz vs. MM

Nuke and pave.

Student of Trinity vs. Niemand

As physics reminds Niemand, having volume just means it hurts when you fall down.

Riibu vs. Lurker

Riibu has known worse horrors than Homeland... barely. Past that, Lurker's got nothing.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Degei:

Aran -- don't forget the rebooted World of Avernum RP.
Both Avernum RPs have suffered from a lack of official titles that could be used anywhere In Character.

This has led to such differing unofficial titles as "Civil War in Pralgad", "War of Succession", "Dawn of the Empire", "Ascent of Ironclad" for the first. With the second, I just thought a bit and decided on the apocalyptic title "Night falls on Ermarian" since we're both way into the distant future and also at the beginning of a whole new age of Chaos, covering the whole world.

[ Wednesday, May 02, 2007 07:00: Message edited by: Dr. Johann Georg Faust ]

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #9
1. WKS will post the Kama Sutra. Jewels can forgive that and then smother him to death with love. Jewels wins.

2. Smoo has large rats, small rats; red rats, blue rats; magic rats, wererats. Ash Lael has a chainsaw, the other half of the Creator, and a job at the radio station. So it's evenly matched. Until the wall ogres (or maybe wall rats) burst through the wall and catch Ash Lael off guard. Smoo wins.

3. This is the contest that will destroy the world. Zephyr will quietly mutter insane gibberish to himself, unaffected by Goldenking's canister-driven rampage for world domination. And then Goldenking will accidentally kill Zephyr's cat. Overextended and with no allies, Goldenking (and whatever is left of the world) will fall to Zephyr's cold, unbelievable fury.

4. Marlenny has a stack of censuses and surveys a mile high. Nicothodes has a hurt arm and so is incapable of answering them. If Marlenny ever implied anywhere that Nicothodes is cute, then the pencils will come out and Marlenny is a goner. If not, then Nicothodes will just give Marlenny cookies. But wait! The cookies were secretly poisoned before the match began, because Nikki thought it would ensure that he and Nicothodes spend eternity together. Unfortunately for him, it will be Nicothodes who wins this round.

Dikiyoba will do the other half later.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by Imban:

Riibu vs. Lurker

Riibu has known worse horrors than Homeland... barely. Past that, Lurker's got nothing.

Well, I think "Homeland" as an item is a bit vague - if we're talking about the Homeland attack from the scripts, Riibu probably beats me.
Then again, if I'm allowed to use my Homeland knowledge, skills, and spells (super fireballs, sheet lightning, stoneskin, invisibility, and "instant death" mindshatter), I can beat her easily. However, if I can indeed use these skills, I'd probably be able to beat almost anyone.
So I'd go with Riibu.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #11
1. Jewels has Christ on her side. He's immune to the temptations of the sutras.

2. While others have made good points, no one has noticed that Ash has already proven himself capable of binary fission. He wins by numbers.

3. Goldenking is already a marked man for trying to take my skribbane. Even if he wins, he loses. Round goes to Zephyr, who knows that some lines should not be crossed.

4. Marlenny has multiple accounts on her side, but Nico has multiple stabbings. Also eyebrows.

5. Magma doesn't even have to do the job himself. Others would be happy to do it for him. Besides, I hear he eats muffins for breakfast sometimes.

6. MM has come back from the dead before, but Zeviz stood against the hordes of Tim. No contest.

7. SoT will reduce all opposition to approximations.

8. Riibu will chart a path to victory and then follow it. As an experienced Finn she's used to trekking uphill both ways in the snow anyway.

—Alorael, who thinks this would be much more interesting if the winners could loot the bodies and souls of the losers. Just sayin'...
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #12
1. WKS begins the match by mesmerizing Jewels with his sutras. Out of respect to CoC, I’ll leave the rest of it to your imagination.
Winner: WKS.

2. The majority of this match consists of Ash running through a maze, collecting gems and massacring rats with a chainsaw, while Christian Rock plays in the background. Eventually, he will find the way to open secret entrance, come out behind Smoo, and push him into the hardest SubTerra level ever made. This Ash-created level is practically unwinnable, so Smoo is trapped forever.
Winner: Ash.

3. This will be an epic battle of ever more powerful spells and missiles that would threaten to tear the very fabric of reality by unleashing forces not meant for our plane of existence. Fortunately, at the moment when destruction of universe seems inevitable Goldenking’s pizza shield will crack, leaving him vulnerable to Zephyr’s barrage of spells.
Winner: Zephyr Tempest.
PS Did I mention that the most valuable skill in this battle will be Zephyr’s god-modding?

4. Unfortunately for Marlenny her sex appeal isn’t going to work on Nico and while pen might not always be mightier than a sword, it’s definitely mightier than paper survey.
Winner: Nico.

5. MD’s guardian skills are more than a match for IFM’s muffins. And MagmaDragoon, being a cartoon character himself, can’t be surprised by transformations either. So the match will come down to MD’s persistence and enthusiasm vs. IFM’s flaming, and flamming. Persistence will win in the end, and we’ll have muffins for a snack before next match.
Winner: MD.

6. I should probably avoid judging this match, because I am too tempted to list all EVOL ways of dealing with MM.

7. Niemand’s Jade Halberd gives him a clear advantage in a regular fight. A third dimension would also normally be an advantage. Unfortunately for him, SoT’s elegant functions reduce him back to two dimensions, projecting Jade Halberd into a line. Niemand tries to respond with a complicated script that turns this line into a powerful weapon, but SoT’s Occam’s Razor cuts it back down to a stick. So we are left with Nemesis armed with a stick against SoT’s rocks and trinities. The ice-cream trinity can slow Nemesis down sufficiently for SoT’s rocks to have their deadly effect.
Winner: SoT.

8. Neither of the participants in this match can see the other. This prevents Riibu from using her Chaos Attack, as well as preventing any direct physical confrontation. However, Lurker can still use his ultimate weapon: Homeland. As soon as he starts playing this game, most spectators will scream in horror. Riibu’s screams will guide Lurker’s aim as he throws the game’s lethal box at Riibu’s head.
Winner: The Lurker.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #13
5. IFM's muffins are no match against MagmaDragoon. He has heavy armor, a devastating attack, and enough exuberance to keep up the battle all day. The only reason he would stop is for Jeff Vogel, G5, or money. The first two are out of IFM's abilities, but he could probably manage to turn into a pile of gold. That would almost certainly backfire, though, and end up with IFM locked up in a treasure chest, never to be seen again. MagmaDragoon wins.

6. Mages don't have much health, so a few blows could take Zeviz out. Fortunately for him, he can web Mysterious Man into immobility and then nuke him out of existence. No matter how mysterious and manly he is, Mysterious Man can't win.

7. Student of Trinity can hurl both one-liners and rocks from a distance. Niemand needs to be in melee to use the Jade Halberd. Student of Trinity will turn Niemand's addition of heights against him by standing on a cliff above Niemand and firing down on him. Niemand will expire before he has time to create a script to counteract that. Student of Trinity wins.

8. Riibu and the Lurker will spend several hours trying to find each other with no success. Or rather, spend several hours trying to hide from each other successfully, for the Lurker knows he can't stand up against the power of being Finnish, while Riibu just isn't much into fighting. Eventually, she'll just get bored and wander off to artwork or flirt with Arancaytar or something. The Lurker wins by default.

Dikiyoba hopes that Jewels and Zeviz win their matches. We need the epic confrontation of love and EVOL in Round 2!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #14
WKS vs. Jewels

WKS gets unstable and crashes the topic, Jewels wins by default.

Smoo vs. Ash Lael

Christian radio station, in a pied-piper-like scenario, leads the rats away. Ash wins.

Zephyr Tempest vs. Goldenking

Zephyr grows an extra set of arms, rants about his cat for a while, turns invisible, dies and comes back with two separate bodies, and animates a set of ancient armor... the best Goldenking can do is summon a bunch of racist bandits before he loses. Zephyr in half a round.

Nicothodes vs. Marlenny

Marl kinda left. Nico wins.

Iffy vs. MagmaDragoon

I see very little need to explain myself... but fine. Magma can just eat the muffins.

Zeviz vs. MM

MM explodes before the battle begins, delaying the start of the next round while cleanup takes place. Zeviz wins by default.

Student of Trinity vs. Niemand

Rocks.

Riibu vs. Lurker

Lurker lurks, and lurking can't win a battle, only prolong it. Riibu wins.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #15
MATCH #1: CoC-breaking sutras just doesn't stand up to Jewels. And crashing a thread doesn't do much either. The only thing WKS has going for him is his BoE scenarios, and that just isn't enough.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/jewels.png)

MATCH #2: Smoo can counter a lot of what gets thrown at him. He has a barnyard of animals to drown out the Christian Rock. He has scenario creation skills to rival Ash, and Smoo can force Ash to walk through an insta-kill lava trap room. And he can play one mean practical joke and attack Ash with Wall Ogres that don't really exist.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/smoo.png)

MATCH #3: I really don't know enough to make an informed decision here. So I'm just picking who sounds more powerful by his card...

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/zephyr.png)

MATCH #4: Nicothodes is the only one with any real offensive power in this match.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/nico.png)

MATCH #5: This isn't a match so much as a one-sided smack-down. Seriously, with the weaponry and armor that Magma possesses, there's no way that a muffin, flamming or otherwise, would be a threat to him.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/magma.png)

MATCH #6: Mysterious Man possesses subtlety and mysteriousness, which would likely defeat an opponent. Unfortunately, you need something a little more upfront when facing the kind of firepower Zeviz possesses.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/zeviz.png)

MATCH #7: Student of Trinity would leave Niemand weaponless and nearly powerless, but Niemand would force SoT into a set of endless stairs, and eventually beat him down with an endless supply of colorless shades.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/niemand.png)

MATCH #8: Homeland. Enough said.

WINNER: IMAGE(http://minmax.ermarian.net/tourney/lurker.png)

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #16
1. The Periodic Table of Spiderweb is a powerful weapon. However, WKS was once Wonko the Sane. Sanity > Periodic Table of Spiderweb.

2. Ash Lael gets everyone to support him and swarms Smoo.

3. He god-mods, and on here, so do I. They cancel eachother out. Fire and ice also cancels eachother out. He summons a demon, I use the power of Jeff Vogel (Great Spider in the Sky?) priestly-ness to beat it. This leaves me with a gun.

4. Nico calls over Nikki and double teams the way to victory.

5. I don't really think this is a question. The Muffin falls quickly.

6. Nukes... kind of hard to beat.

7. Three dimensions could, at a stretch, be considered a trinity. SoT wins.

8. Riibu wins by sneaking up behind the foe. Lurking in the shadows < Invisibility.

--------------------
All praise the greatest mod of all time! Long live Master Aran!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #17
You guys don't know much about my power.
First of all I have muffins and demon muffins.
The few demon muffins will summon haakais.
Also, I can transform.

But, apparently people are slipping this into a popularaty contest. They just sound convincing.
Oh well.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #18
#1: I'm not sure if Jewels is up too the crashing powers of WKS. He seems to be quite rough a child to handle. On the other hand, I think Jewels is an excellent parent, who can even hush WKS up. Winner: Jewels.

#2: Piece of cake. Ash Lael will win: The christian music will make Smoo and rats deaf, so they can't communicate proparly, and then he will attack Smoo entirely by surprise. However, if Smoo can throw some wall ogres at Ash sooner than he can attack, Ash might be in trouble. For reasons I already stated (Smoo being disoriented), Ash will win.

#3: Goldenking will have shot Zephyr with his golden gun long befor Zephyr can even start summoning one of his crazy armies.

#4: Although Marlenny will try to dominate Nico, Nico will stay calm and deal some considerable damage with one of his pencils: Nico wins.

#5: Muffins are tasy. Demon muffins are probably even tastier. Magma wins.

#6: Nobody really knows what can harm MM, as he is so mysterious, so while Zeviz is thinking what a good weapon might be, MM has already attacked and killed him.

#7: While Niemand begins programming a SoT killer thingy, SoT starts thinking of one-liners. Both will be ready at the same time though, and while Niemands program is beating the hell out of SoT, Niemand goes to the nearest pub andgets himself a drink. Niemand wins.

#8: How can you attack what you can't see? With Homeland! Order it today! *cough* So basically, Riibu's invisibility won't have much use. She will have to use her chaos attack, which will take the Lurker entirely by surprise... well, no, it won't. Because of such an amount of chaos coming at him, he silently starts lurking, waiting until Riibu gets tired and worn out. Then he beats the crap out of Riibu. TL wins.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #19
I find the image on my card insulting by the way.
Gah! It is turning into a popularity contest!

Also, I can avoid most attacks. Also, my muffins (and the summoned haakais(really powerful demons)) will destract him (hopefully). I go and attack.

But people turned this to popularity contest. So they think of me as weak (which Infernal Flamming Muffin isn't) and say "Muffin tasty" or something like that.

I have no comments on the others.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #20
quote:
Originally written by Infernal Flamming Muffin:

I find the image on my card insulting by the way.
Gah! It is turning into a popularity contest!

Also, I can avoid most attacks. Also, my muffins (and the summoned haakais(really powerful demons)) will destract him (hopefully). I go and attack.

But people turned this to popularity contest. So they think of me as weak (which Infernal Flamming Muffin isn't) and say "Muffin tasty" or something like that.

I have no comments on the others.

Frankly, your a pastry. A burnt pastry. Your allies are also pastries. What's more, pastries burn easier then human flesh.

Also, this isn't a popularity contest. To prove my point, I point to Nalyd in round one.

--------------------
All praise the greatest mod of all time! Long live Master Aran!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #21
*laughs*
No wonder everyone underestimates me.
You fool (no offence), living muffins arn't just pastries. They are strong and resistant.

As for me, Infernal Flamming Muffin is powerful. He can transform as well.
GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLs (if you have them) :P

Edit -and I am not burnt by my flaming!

[ Wednesday, May 02, 2007 13:16: Message edited by: Underestimated Muffin ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #22
You can't just randomly give yourself abilities/resistances. Besides, it's how others view how you would fare as much as how you think you would fare. I am fairly certain that I could beat DV (in this fictional match) any day of the week. But that's not what other people thought.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #23
That is how it realy is though.
Oh well, people missinterpret everything I say. On the boards too.
*laughs*
If only this was a real deathmatch...

--------------------
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #24
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

You can't just randomly give yourself abilities/resistances. Besides, it's how others view how you would fare as much as how you think you would fare. I am fairly certain that I could beat DV (in this fictional match) any day of the week. But that's not what other people thought.
Meh, why fight? Ally and destroy everybody else. Purple bandits and clawbugs for the win.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.

Pages