Aranclonetar

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Aranclonetar
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #75
quote:
Originally written by Dr. Johann Georg Faust:

I protest at this digression. This topic is no longer about me. My ego is bleeding here, you know.
Resistance is futile. This topic has wandered until it becomes something else.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #76
TNG is my favorite Trek, of course. The original also has a warm place in my heart.

Voyager never really sat well with me. Captain what's-her-name seemed so... cold, empty, devoid... none of which exactly describes my impression but I'm not sure there's a word that does.

DS9 was fun for a while with the Ferengi and the shape shifter Otho, Otto? or something like that. The tie in of O'Brien made it seem more homey. But then thier storylines started getting more complicated and surreal. I quit watching after the encounter with the entities that exsist outside of time.

Enterprise suffered from too complex storylines form the get-go. I didn't hate it and I watched it if it came on, but if I had the choice between watching reruns TNG would have my time.

In other news, I have never seen an Aranclone and I am very sad because of it. :( Come on, send a bot my way.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #77
Nalyd saw one. . . In a 30 year old Time magazine. Probably not a clone anymore, though.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #78
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

DS9 was fun for a while with the Ferengi and the shape shifter Otho, Otto? or something like that. The tie in of O'Brien made it seem more homey. But then thier storylines started getting more complicated and surreal. I quit watching after the encounter with the entities that exsist outside of time.
His name was Odo, and those entities are in the very first episode. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #79
quote:
Originally written by Andraste:

According to your resolution, you shouldn't have made that post, hair-loss boy. :P
Andraste is, once again, my hero.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #80
Apparently, Aran was just shot and killed in Boise, Idaho, so hereafter, if you spot him, it's one of his many clones.

IMAGE(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/synergy67/NoreMorse.jpg)

R.I.P.

-S-

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #81
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:

His name was Odo, and those entities are in the very first episode. :P
I probably missed that episode, which is probably why I found the episode I saw as too complex and farout. Come to think of it, it was probably a season finale as 'To be continued...' sticks out in my defunct memory.

On the other hand, I very much enjoyed the entity of Q. So it must not be the nature of the entities but rather their personality or lack thereof.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #82
Deep Space Nine was the only Stat Trek series to have a story arc, so unless you see it from the begining, it is to be expected that you won't know what's going on. I liked the story arc, it made for better characters than the other series' had.

--------------------
You lose.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #83
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

...the only Stat Trek series...
Maybe this topic is still about Aran.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 311
Profile #84
quote:
TNG is my favorite Trek, of course. The original also has a warm place in my heart.

Voyager never really sat well with me. Captain what's-her-name seemed so... cold, empty, devoid... none of which exactly describes my impression but I'm not sure there's a word that does.

Enterprise suffered from too complex storylines form the get-go. I didn't hate it and I watched it if it came on, but if I had the choice between watching reruns TNG would have my time.
Exactly my thoughts! Jewels and I are on the same page.

...and sorry about the large qoute just to tell people what I think because when you think about it, most people probably don't care.haha :D :P

--------------------
I stand at the gates of hell and hand out brochures.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #85
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

Apparently, Aran was just shot and killed in Boise, Idaho, so hereafter, if you spot him, it's one of his many clones.

R.I.P.

-S-

Man, are you blind?! That looks nothing like Aran!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #86
The picture I saw on the news looked almost exactly like him. This picture was the closest I could find online. Eh.

-S-

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #87
Nah, I have a theory - you all CLAIM to have seen the clones because you think that if Aran thinks he has sent "operatives" to your area, he'll not send anymore. Thus, you lie, and say that you have seen one of his clones, in the vain hope that this will spare you.

In other words, you will all die a terrible death when he realises what you've been doing. And, on that note, I would like to ask Jewels where she lives so I can hide out there :P

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #88
Good analysis. Except I already found out, and pretty much everyone you're talking to here has already been replaced by one of my bots.

But thanks for revealing that you haven't. I knew I forgot one. My bots will be there in a moment.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #89
Originally by Arancaytar:

quote:
Good analysis. Except I already found out, and pretty much everyone you're talking to here has already been replaced by one of my bots.
Dikiyoba has no idea what you are talking about.

[ Friday, April 06, 2007 06:59: Message edited by: Dikiyobot ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #90
Nice acting, DikiBot. :)

[Okay, okay. I'll drop it now. Lame joke.]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #91
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

That look more like Slarty than Aran.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #92
That occured to me too, but I thought if I mentioned it last night after the fact that I'd dig the hole deeper. I was going to propose that it looks like the offspring of Aran and Slarty and maybe therefore belongs in the SW Family Tree thread.

-S-

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #93
I guess the mouth expression looks like me, but otherwise, not at all. Anyway, Aran and I both have light hair, so he couldn't be our test tube baby.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #94
I suspect genetic tinkering to throw off the easily dissuaded.

And congratulations to Slartucker also for his new modship.

-S-

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #95
Wow. Mod promotions. Congrats to you new mods.

*Salutes*

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.

Pages