Dreams

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Dreams
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
Due to the lack of activity on the boards, I have decided to make a spam topic. Post whatever you dreamed about last night. My dreams last night would break the CoC, but I'm sure some of you had some interesting REM activity last night.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #1
I dreamed I was trapped underwater with a kraken. Do nightmares count as dreams?

EDIT: A kraken is a mythical beast resembling a squid. Legends say that they're about as big as an island.

[ Thursday, May 11, 2006 20:35: Message edited by: Mr.Bookworm ]

--------------------
Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
I dreamed that I got up, showered, had breakfast and went to work. I was so relieved that I hadn't overslept that I didn't even hear the ring of the alarm clock.

Gah. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #3
That reminds me of a dream where I dreamed that I was in school, taking a test, and I had only done five out of twenty problems. The teacher called out that there was five minutes left. Next thing I know the teachers shaking me awake, telling me to "get on it", because there was only three minutes left.

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
I had a dream that I had a pet buffalo, but I kept calling it a yak. The yak was very bonded with me, and it followed me everywhere I went. I was sitting on the ground brushing it when someone called me to come help them. I went to the person and helped them build a big colorful play structure, and we were admiring our work. At that point I remembered I had left my yak behind and went to check on him, but when I got there I found that it had died because I was gone so long.

Not quite sure what to make of that.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #5
Mutant animals die swiftly. :D

(see Exile/Avernum/Geneforge/Averforge if you don't understand)

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #6
All I can remember anymore is that I dreamed I overslept till around 2 and was worried that people were going to be angry at me. I woke up right then and checked the time. Still had ten minutes until the alarm would go off.
There was other stuff that was really interesting, I'm sure of it. I just forgot it already.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #7
I dreamed i got exiled to avernum!!!
I got cornered by a bandit and he swung his wepeon towards me and i woke up just before it hit me. :eek:

--------------------
I hate you all
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #8
I dreamt that I lost my game of football tomorrow.

Sadly, it may come true.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #9
Most of my dreams (excluding the kraken one and a couple of others) would violate the COC in about 10 different ways. I hate adolescence.

--------------------
Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #10
I rarely remember any dreams I've had, that's why I wasn't intending on posting. Then I remembered I did dream last night:

I was hanging out with some people (my dreams are very blurry, I can't say if I knew them), when a friend, who had been hospitalized earlier this week, showed up. I was so happy to see she was out, that I rushed over to her, and hugged her real hard. Then I remember asking her, if she had any stiches that I should watch out for. No, she said, so I hugged her again, and lifted her in the air. I was overjoyed. And that's where the dream broke off.

You can't tell, that I have a bit of a phobia for being in the hospital, can you?

Hmm. I better text her to find out if she's really gotten out. (Edit: She has. Oh joyous day.)

[ Friday, May 12, 2006 00:56: Message edited by: Redstart ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Bomber:

I dreamed i got exiled to avernum!!!
I got cornered by a bandit and he swung his wepeon towards me and i woke up just before it hit me. :eek:

BS.

I dreamed that I was in this city with weird moving walls and I had to keep looking around for one that would move towards me and dodging. Eventually I got hit by one and it somehow pushed me of this cliff towards this field of glowing white cube-like things and I kept falling for ages but they never seemed to get closer.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #12
I dreamed once I was running from an evil crossing guard. While running, I thought "This is only a dream. What happens if he catches me? I should find out." but I couldn't stop running.

The rest involved Gumby.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by Miya:

I had a dream that I had a pet buffalo, but I kept calling it a yak. The yak was very bonded with me, and it followed me everywhere I went. I was sitting on the ground brushing it when someone called me to come help them. I went to the person and helped them build a big colorful play structure, and we were admiring our work. At that point I remembered I had left my yak behind and went to check on him, but when I got there I found that it had died because I was gone so long.

Not quite sure what to make of that.

Have you made any new friends or involved yourself with a new social group lately? Maybe you're afraid that the time you're spending with your new acquaintances is causing you to neglect those who have been loyal to you in the past. In general, it sounds like you have anxieties about how you're dividing your time between conflicting responsibilities.

Not that I really believe in dream interpretation, but that one kinda jumped out at me.

[ Friday, May 12, 2006 01:28: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #14
I dreamed I was fighting aliens. Time travel was involved somehow, so I knew how, where, and when they would attack. That was the best dream I ever had. After that I dreamed I was in fencing class except instead of my usual classmates, they were all very fluffy bunnies. Unfortunately they weren't killer ones. :(

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #15
I time, I dream that I lost my purse on the Moon... And I was mad because I cannot reach it! A force-field pushed my hands away when I tryed.

When I woke up, I took my purse in a secret and well-proteced location. You'll never know... :D

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
You can tell us. It's not as if any of us can, like, reach all the way over to Italy and grab it. Arm's too short.

--

Nico: "usual classmates" as in your classmates in school (and you've never been in a fencing class), or the ones you usually are with in fencing class in real life?

If the latter... mental note: Nico not only has a mechanical pencil, she takes fencing classes. Annoy at peril. :eek:

--------------------
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #17
She's a... love taker... dream maker... coc breaker!

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #18
The ones that are normally in my fencing class. The instructors were still there though and calling us their 'little teapots'(which they've done in real life).

--------------------

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #19
With a reality that seems so surreal, it must be a hassle trying to tell whether you are dreaming or not. :P

(that happens to me, by the way.)

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #20
I didn't have a dream that I remembered last night, but just as soon as Corey(3rd and almost 4) woke up he told me that he had a dream about a bad guy that walked on four legs and had a bird. The bird was nice to the four mice, though. The mice were nice too.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #21
Those are the scariest dreams.

--------------------

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #22
Dikiyoba went to sleep last night thinking about needing to remember one dream for this topic. Dikiyoba did not succeed.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #23
I dreamed I was at an orchestra rehersal in some hospital. Strangely enough though, the hospital building was only half hospital. The othert half was a church, and that was where our rehersal took place. We had some visitors from Hungary (a trombone and some violinists), and I got angry at the trombone player, as he was sitting and unpacking his trombone on my usual spot. I didn't say anything to him about it, as I wanted to remain polite.

When we finnaly could start the rehersal, the manager of the orchestra ran up to me and gave me a stack of music, saying she wanted me to give this to the one playing the drums, who was nowhere to be found. I started searching all over the hospital. On my way I came across a pregnant teacher of mine (who is also pregnant in real life), and eventually I ended up in one of the elevators, wher I found my friend Mark (Snafta). I gave him the music, and immediatly demanded it back, saying that I had forgot to give it to the drum player called Hendrik-Jaap.

The dream ended there. I have no idea why I gave that music to Mark, though. However, I do have a rough picture of what this dream was all about.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #24
You respect Snafta's ability at drumming over the usual drummer's?

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????

Pages