Dreams

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Dreams
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #75
I really don't understand what you're on about but I usually forget all or nearly all before I'm able to get it written down. Except I had this one dream where I was married to one of my friends and thats all I can remember.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #76
I had the weirdest sets of dreams last night.
First I was a witch with magical powers and two magical sons. There was a whole thing about demons following us and trying to evade them with our powers and bs bs bs. Although I'll blame it on thinking about the series ending of a show I used to watch.
Then I had a dream about being a teacher and for some reason teaching my first bf about math. And I'll blame this on that topic in the boards where someone said something about wanting to be a teacher. Then I had a dream that would violate the CoC, and I'll blame that on Kel.
And lastly, my last dream was about me taking care of my little brother. I’m not sure what happened to my mother, but I was helping him with his school work (which is not unusual), and I had to work to support both of us. It was a set of weird stages of when he was a baby and teaching him how to write, to telling him that our parents loved him at the age of 8, and giving him teenage advice at the age of 14. It was strange, I mean I’ve always been a type of mother figure to my baby brother, but we’ve always had my mom so I never had to deal with hard things. Weird

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #77
Is this topic covering daydreams? If so I've had a dream where I was sitting at my neighbour's table, then some bikie walked up the stairs and shot me twice in the chest with a sawnoff shotgun. After he left, I stood up, shook the shrapnel out from underneath my shirt then took it off to check the vest I had on underneath.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #78
All I can remember about my dream was that it was a lot like every other dream.

Two or three people are all making comment or something and the unanimously decide to go somewhere else. They disappear before my very eyes and I can then hear muffled voices from somewhere I cannot decern. Then I'll usually say something odd like I always do about angels or something and a loud metallic voice will say something very important to me in regards to something and I'll be woken up by it. I never remember what the voice says but sometimes the last thing I see as I wake up is three or four people gathered around me talking or watching me in my bed. The second I'm fully awake its just me.

It's gonna drive me nuts one of these days if I never remember whats said but What can I do?

Edit: Oh and Miya, That second doctor person in your dream reminds me of someone I've met before, Bite his face off for ME okay? Damn he sounds familiar. I think I'd go with the first. Although the last time someone asked me for my blood in a dream they got all self rightous and said "your blood belongs to another" or something like that. Hard to believe isn't it? Oh well, he wasn't a nice guy I'll bet anyway, Two silent guys sprung up to chase him off or something or other.

[ Saturday, May 27, 2006 07:17: Message edited by: GremlinJoe ]

--------------------
The great light bulb converses its thoughts in a fashion most particular to its complicated nature.

Neither twenty-one nor forsaken any longer, I now stand in freedom through Jesus Christ.
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #79
My year 7 music teacher told me a few days ago that he had had a dream with me in it. In the dream, he was engaged in a conversation with me, and he kept saying, "You've got to go. You've got a performance now," or something like that. But he just kept talking, and didn't seem to be able to get me to go and perform.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #80
If the world was one big wet dream, I would be in the Sahara.

I never did trust truck stop bathrooms, and this feeling was only re-enforced when I had this dream that I was sitting on a stall in the bathroom of a truck stop, when it hit me that the door of the stall was about two feet tall, and was also about three feet off the ground. Then I turned around and saw that the stall had no back wall and just happened to be in the middle of the truck stop's restaraunt, with two old guys were sitting at a table right behind my throne looking at me with much interest. They weren't even eating anything. Waking up in a cold sweat is never fun.

Going to a bathroom in a truck stop just isn't worth it.

[ Saturday, May 27, 2006 20:56: Message edited by: Robinator, #034 ]

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #81
I have had one dream where I had to take out two executions, but I had to come up with my own style of execution. I can't remember who the first person I executed was, but I can remember Paris Hilton was the second.

[ Sunday, May 28, 2006 14:54: Message edited by: Cairo Jim ]

--------------------

Pages