Zoophilia

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zoophilia
BANNED
Member # 5663
Profile #0
I like to read people's opinions on this sort of thing, whether good or bad or neutral. Please note that I am a zoophile, not a bestialist. There is a difference, I can describe it in future posts if need be. I'm not referencing to anything sexual here I'm referring to romantic interest, so I hope the moderators won't lock it just because it's different. I'm not attracted to humans physically or emotionally. I make better friends with animals and I find some species to be beautiful.

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 18:28: Message edited by: Mister Fox ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 40 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=PTDKcwVIuafI"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=PTDKcwVIuafI"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
I'm drunk as think as you not am I.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Why do you care?

Seriously. You are, as you have said, not attracted to other people. So why does it matter what other people think of your romantic preferences?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
Are you the same dude that posted some story about a dog a while ago?

And I'm with Thuryl. Why should you care what people think? It's your own feelings, and nothing we, or anyone, says is going to change that.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
Yeah, it's the same person.

I agree, how you choose your relationships doesn't effect others (especially here), and what they think of it won't effect your choices.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #4
Do you want an honest answer?

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #5
I'm dying to hear what Ben thinks of this...

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #6
I think it's strange to feel a romantic attraction to something non-human, but it doesn't matter to me what other people want to do. It's not like it affects me.

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 19:14: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #7
The response that jumped to mind (IT IS A CAT) was originally about bestiality, but it still seems surprisingly apt here.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #8
I am sort of wierded out that it was publicly displayed, but it's your life, do what you want to with it.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #9
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI
YIFF MACHT FREI

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #10
It's your lifestyle...

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #11
I believe this is a pretty much English speaking forum...

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #12
Was bedeutet "YIFF"?

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #13
Yiff.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #14
Zoophilia is unnatural; it's an extreme enough deviation from the norms of human sexuality that it is almost certainly evidence of underlying psychological problems.

You are within your legal and personal rights to be a zoophile, obviously, and I do not feel I have any standing to prevent you from committing bestiality. However, I would respectfully urge that you seek psychiatric help. Something's wrong with you and it's doubtful that zoophilia is the only symptom of that.

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 21:51: Message edited by: The Worst Man Ever ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by The Worst Man Ever:

Homosexuality is unnatural; it's an extreme enough deviation from the norms of human sexuality that it is almost certainly evidence of underlying psychological problems.

You are within your legal and personal rights to be a homosexual, obviously, and I do not feel I have any standing to prevent you from committing sodomy. However, I would respectfully urge that you seek psychiatric help. Something's wrong with you and it's doubtful that homosexuality is the only symptom of that.

FYT

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 21:53: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #16
quote:

it's an extreme enough deviation from the norms of human sexuality that it is almost certainly evidence of underlying psychological problems.
This is a later addition which makes an important distinction on that note. Intrinsic to a healthy human sexual dynamic are various factors that are manifestly impossible in a human-animal relationship.

Homosexuality differs from the sexual norm in a mostly mechanical fashion. There's a big difference.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #17
You're always so helpful *sigh*
I honestly believe, as a very smart person once told me, that a male must have one extra passion. Could be cars, could be fishing, could be hunting, could be sex, could be clothes, could be animals, etc.
If that's what you want or how you feel, then you shouldn't care about what anyone thinks, as several people have pointed out. I've seen people whose best friend is his/her animal, which I wouldn’t personally recommend, but I can understand. Now if you're talking about other types of emotional relationships then well good luck, and I'm not sure I could give you a real answer without being rude.

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #18
Mr. Fox:

Please note that I'm not passing judgement; that's not my job. I'm simply recommending that you pursue professional help. There's nothing wrong with being abnormal, but zoophilia represents a kind of abnormal that can be kind of hard to live with.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #19
quote:

Zoophilia is unnatural; it's an extreme enough deviation from the norms of human sexuality that it is almost certainly evidence of underlying psychological problems.
...However, I would respectfully urge that you seek psychiatric help. Something's wrong with you and it's doubtful that zoophilia is the only symptom of that.

I disagree.

1. Fox's initial post does not convince me that the "relationship" with animals is a distorted sexuality and the post itself contracdicts itself about Fox's nonrelation to humans - Fox is looking for a human response here. BTW, I urge extreme restriction at diagnosing a medical condition at a distance. This may even be illegal. I also find it tactless.

2. How do you imagine the initial contact that you recommend?
Shrink: What's up?
Fox: I am romantically attached to a hare and my internet pals recommended I should see you?
Shrink: Does it bother you?
Fox: Not really. It bothers me more whether my health insurance would pay for a treatment.
Shrink: Are you crazy?

The psychiatrist's task is not to correct the feelings of a patient. There are correctional institutions for correcting behavior and they do not appear to be particularly effective. Feelings are not illegal yet but, at present, still fall under the natural law of freedom of thought.

3. Emotional attachment to animals is normal. When you have experienced someone caring for a pet you will agree that giving a pet to a child and encouraging the care for it does further responsible behavior and emotional stability.

4. What is perplexing about Fox's post is the statement of no relation to humans. That may be due to severe emotional injury and internet contact is indeed one of the least frightening ways out of isolation. This forum has to live with that it may be the prime social contact - especially for frequent posters.
That makes moderation an especially demanding task, imho.

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 22:57: Message edited by: Yet another procrastinator ]

--------------------
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
Because of indifference, one dies before one actually dies. (not mine)
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #20
Hey, it may just be that this fella that started this poll is only as wierd as he is because so many great and mighty things have chosen to grant him understanding and glory that he's now different and better.

Take me for example. I have seizures and chronic psychotic flashbacks of traumatic watime events. But thats only because I have so much power and glory flowing through me that permanent scarring was inevitable.

Don't condemn someone who's not the same as you. He may be right in his actions.

--------------------
The great light bulb converses its thoughts in a fashion most particular to its complicated nature.

Neither twenty-one nor forsaken any longer, I now stand in freedom through Jesus Christ.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #21
I'm in love with my cat. But I have non of the underlaying psychological problems, I'm just a normal misanthropist.
:rolleyes: Hm, maybe this is abnormal?

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #22
Spy, any cat that you love is going to be a pretty special animal, and probbly better than most people. You and cats have taste.

--------------------
I am a mater of time and how .

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #23
I like dogs, but there is a limit on that. I would like to have one as a pet, and play, not fornicate with it in the backyard.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #24
quote:
Originally written by Yet another procrastinator:

Fox's initial post does not convince me that the "relationship" with animals is a distorted sexuality and the post itself contracdicts itself about Fox's nonrelation to humans - Fox is looking for a human response here.
I take it you missed the dog story Fox posted some time ago.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00

Pages