Its Almost Christmas

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Its Almost Christmas
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #0
So is everyone looking forward to Christmas(for those who celebrate it)

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
I'm on vacation. Screw christmas- I'm celebrating *now*.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
I'm mildly excited. Christmas morning is usually the time I feel festive, and then arguments over board games usually bring an end to them within a few hours.

Still, it is Christmas! And in case I'm not around tomorrow, Seasons Greetings to you all!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
Christmas means traveling to visit people you deliberately don't live near. Christmas is encouraging families to live outside their means for one week, instead of spreading out the joy over the entire year. Christmas is a financial dream for retailers and credit card companies.

So yeah, I'll enjoy Christmas. It'll mean snow.

*this message sponsored by The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #4
Ya! Christmas! Today also happens to be the day my father was born. I dislike that because, I have to get him two presents instead of one. :mad: Other than that, YA!!!

Also my alter form the Chocalate King would like to say, BAHUMBUG!!!

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
I will be holding my Yule celebrations as usual. Sadly, due to Christmas's interference, they will be four days late, and we won't burn the log but will decorate it instead, but otherwise it will be much the same as it ought to be.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #6
Nah, I don't celebrate christmas. for me its just a recycling of "Sinterklaas," which is the same, only its closer to its origin. Well, that's actually why i don't like Santaclause, but I also dislike the way Christmas is celebrated.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #7
You cannot control how others celebrate Christmas, but you can control how you celebrate it. So ignore the ads, and turn your heart towards generosity, peace, and loving kindness. Celebrate the holiday, not how the world has learned to profit from the holiday. If everyone becomes a grinch because they hate what Christmas has become, it will never be any better.

On last count, 20 people will be present on Christmas day. Both my sisters and their husbands, my older sister's four kids. My Brother in law's parents, my parents, hubby's dad, his wife, and her daughter. And our new Canadian worship pastor will be stopping by to share in the chaos since he's not leaving for home till the day after Christmas.

Christmas Eve we'll be having a get together with hubby's three aunts and grandpa who would rather have only half the chaos for their holiday.

Yes, I very much look forward to the celebration.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
I don't celebrate Christmas, but I do celebrate the fact that all my friends and relations are off from school and work and can cram into one house for food, conversation, and loud arguments.

—Alorael, who would call it a Chanukkah celebration if he were feeling especially ethnic, which he isn't.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #9
Like the guy above, I'm celebrating winter break. Not big on Christianity or Consumerism.

I think my calling it Hannukah would probably be even worse, seeing as I'm not even a Jew to begin with.

[ Friday, December 23, 2005 12:55: Message edited by: Belisarius ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #10
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it. To those who don't: Have a good holiday.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #11
Sure, who doesn't?

There's presents and no school. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #12
I'm back home for the week, and my brother is coming to visit for half a month. I'll see my partner's mother and sister again, and meet his brother for the first time. Yes, I'll enjoy Christmas.

Happy holidays to everyone! Or even just happy days if you're not on holiday. It's a time to be joyful, no mattter what beliefs you might hold.
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #13
its christmas eve today (well for new zealanders anyway) :) :) :) :) :)

--------------------
I hate you all
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #14
Yea. Christmas is no longer exciting but I still love the 2 1/2 months holiday.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #15
I just go to some family members' house and eat.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #16
I love Christmas...it's the only time of the year my parents really gift me with much (my birthday is December 17th, so it and Christmas tend to blend in my mind...lucky me). And I get time off school and spend a fair bit of time with my extended family, many of whom are awesome.

Although it sucks that Christmas is a Sunday this year...gotta sit through two services before I go running off to see people. :(

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #17
May you eat fondue and eggnog until it partially congeals in your arteries and oozes out your ears. Isn't it interesting that Christmastime has the highest rate of suicides than any other time of the year? I'm feeling Grinchy.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #18
Its christmas now for me. I recieved lots of presents. I love christmas.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #19
Whew... just finished wrapping the last of my presents for my parents and sister. And with a whole 8 hours to go until the actual day...

Can't wait.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #20
Merry Chrismas everyone! It's 12:27 AM now at my house and im getting ready for bed.

Hope you all have a happy chrismas :)

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 20:28: Message edited by: Archmage Mycroft ]

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #21
This is the 19th Christmas in which I never received any free stuff from anyone :)

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Apprentice
Member # 6567
Profile #22
I got my Avernum Cd and my hint book today. I'm very happy :)

--------------------
Lo siento, no hablo espanol.
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #23
I got a lego airport set, Myst V: End of Ages, a new computer (for me and my brother), the DVD for FOTR, an LoTR 2006 calendar, an official guide to Narnia, the soundtracks for Chronicles of Narnia and Harry Potter 3, and some clothing for Christmas.

Pretty good christmas...

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #24
Meh. If were posting what we got for Christmas, then I got $180 of pure profit. Oh, and a labrador in a pear tree. Or some such.

EDIT:
quote:
Originally written by SNM:

(my birthday is December 17th, so it and Christmas tend to blend in my mind...lucky me)
Be glad you're not my brother-in-law. His birthday is December 24th.

[ Monday, December 26, 2005 13:54: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu

Pages