Favorite car

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Favorite car
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #0
Like the thread sez, what is your favorite/dream car?

If you're old enough to drive, what kind of car do you drive and/or own?

Obviously, if you've not old enough to drive, you don't need to answer the second part, unless you love to drive w/o a license...

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
IMAGE(http://www.thelensflare.com/large/hover_744.jpg)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #2
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/f91/rxr-44.htm

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #3
Um, I drive a black Toyota Camry year 2000. Well I drive it whenever my mom lets me otherwise I use the train. In addition, my dream car is the Lamborghini murciélago, though I like the black 2006 Porsche 911 carrera as well; must love Porsche.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #4
IMAGE(http://deploymentlink.osd.mil/news/dquarterly/winter04/images/abrams_tank.jpg)

BTW, I'm not kidding. I really want to drive a tank. Especially the M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank!

[ Saturday, August 06, 2005 09:06: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
*Blue screen error*
NONEXISTANT WINDOWS ERROR
Windows detects no current errors, so Windows has decided
to screw around with the files until one occurs.

If you never rise against your oppressor, then you've already lost.
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #5
I drive a blackish (looks like blue in the certain lights) 2000 Subaru Legacy. Sedan. I love it. Chicks like it. Works for me.

I wouldn't mind having a WRX.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
I ride a bike. I'm old enough to take lessons and get a license, but I don't bother because it costs money and there is nowhere I need a car to get to anyway.

[ Friday, August 05, 2005 14:37: Message edited by: Aranfoolcaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
I drive an old Daihatsu Applause.

Ideal cars: Toyota Prius, Volkswagen Beetle, Popemobile.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #8
I've never really cared for cars, at least the sleek modern ones, so I suppose any car that was reasonably aesthetically pleasing would do. Driving around one of those baby blue retro models would be rather nice, though.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #9
Something that's in good shape, has good mileage, and is cheap.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #10
The first few posts in this topic made me scroll up to make sure I hadn't entered "You know you're a geek when..." by accident.

I'd like a sleek, forest green convertable with silver stripes and all, but at the moment, I'll take whatever I can get (and pay for). I'm taking my test soon, and I drive a truck or a minivan when practicing.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #11
Can't go wrong with a 911 Turbo. I'll be watching their newest release closely.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #12
Subaru WRX. They are good. My cousin's Holden Gemini he is driving is pretty good also.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by Aranfoolcaytar:

I ride a bike. I'm old enough to take lessons and get a license, but I don't bother because it costs money and there is nowhere I need a car to get to anyway.
Me too. I just don't have the time/money to do anything like learning to drive. I don't even own a bike - I walk or catch a bus/train.

My dream car would either be the Batmobile (the orignal one, not the new one), or a red Peaguot 106. Not any 106, it must be a specific one. For reasons that are less than clear...

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #14
I can't drive yet, as I'm 15 years old, but I'd love to drive a Toyota picknick. Especially the name is cool!

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #15
IMAGE(http://www.musclecarclub.com/other-cars/classic/ford-model-t/images/ford-model-t-1a.jpg)

—Alorael, who will settle for something that goes when he presses the gas, stops when he presses the breaks, doesn't use too much gas doing it, and keeps both itself and him intact. The rest is just bells and whistles.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #16
I don't even have a car. However, I do have a motorbike. A CT185 held together by ducktape to be presise. I think I might have a picture here somewhere....

IMAGE(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/Deramise/Motorbike.jpg)

Yea, that bike has never failed me. For what I would like to have, they would have to be a super bike and a dirt bike. I just don't like driving cars and much prefer bikes. Oh, I also don't have my licence but I'm out in the country so no-one really worries, and if there is a cop out here it's for a reason so they wouldn't bother with pulling me over.

Edit: Because of a crash the front mudguard is now pretty much non-existant. Other than that the bike is fine, and everything is still in good condition.

[ Saturday, August 06, 2005 17:39: Message edited by: Kingy ]