Dislikable

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Dislikable
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #0
If at least 50% of those who will have voted when the poll has expired choose "yes", I will permanently leave the forum,

For once, please spare me your insults.

Please explain your votes.

[ Tuesday, April 05, 2005 06:12: Message edited by: Mind ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 44 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at April 03, 2005 01:09 PM board time.
Voting stopped at April 17, 2005 12:00 PM board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=AFyMAmGTMQyn"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=AFyMAmGTMQyn"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
This is a pretty horrifying display of wankery, but being the tolerant type of chap that I am, you'd have to try quite a bit harder to be convincingly dislikable. Not that you ought to, mind.

EDIT: Pun not intended.

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:39: Message edited by: This Glass Is Half Stugie ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #2
There should be a third category in the polls -- so what.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
1) Don't do this. It's attention grabbing if you say something so dramatic.
2) If you think you're dislikable, ask why, and let people give you reasons.
3) Fong Wong Chong I'm a chinaman.

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #4
You're not so dislikable that I would rather you permanently leave the forums ( :eek: ), so I said no.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #5
I find you in no way dislikeable. Why would you ask such a question?

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #6
You sure are pissy.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
Usually, posting a poll like this in itself would merit a response of "Yes."

Besides, if I believed for one minute you'd leave on the basis of a poll result, for any length of time, let alone permanently, I'd deserve to be called moron.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #8
I agree with Are Run? Kite are in that there are some people who vote yes just because it is there. But don't worry, I voted no.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

I agree with Are Run? Kite are in that there are some people who vote yes just because it is there. But don't worry, I voted no.
Just a note: I'm Aran, and it's common on SW to call people by their "community" name rather than the displayed one. See Custer/Alec. :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #10
I could tell by the custom title. I'll kepp that advice in mind, though.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #11
I don't really think your dislikable. It's true that posting a poll like this is obviously going to attract people to say that you are for no reason. I don't see you spam, so I think you should stay.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #12
I said yes because "do you like me?" threads are both annoying and dislikable to me.

That and I'm a mean son-of-a-gun.

Stay, leave... it's all the same to me. It's not like I can about anyone else's opinions on political topics, anyway.

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 14:58: Message edited by: Demonslayer from Hell ]

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #13
This gets an automatic Yes vote from me. I don't care who you are; if you post a poll like this, you're getting that response. Unless you're, like, Stareye or something.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #14
I think there may be a causal link. Stareye wouldn't post this.

[Edit: You know, everyone is dislikeable, and most prominent Spidwebbers are disliked. What exactly are the results going to show?]

—Alorael, who also finds this kind of poll rather irritating. He will vote no out of the goodness of his heart, but that's his goodness quota for the foreseeable future.

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 19:07: Message edited by: Aloe verael ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #15
I haven't read enough from you to form an opinion, but seeing how I have an odd fondness for TM you'd probably have to be overwhelmingly terrible for me not to like you.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #16
Apparently, at least half of those who voted "no" do not know me or do not care wether I leave or not.

Perhaps I should leave, no matter what the untrustworthy results are.

And to those who claim to vote "yes" merely because I posted this poll, I say: You're bad liars.

[ Monday, April 04, 2005 01:09: Message edited by: Mind ]
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #17
I have suspicions about why I voted now. There is a gnome around the corner who is whispering about whether or not he likes me, but I cannot see him. Should I listen to the gnome or should I trust the nice posters.

Cut it out. There are plenty of people who would love to be hated on these forums. Don't worry about whether you are liked or not. It is cheesy. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Apprentice
Member # 5634
Profile #18
We realize that life sucks, however looking to find validation for your existence on an internet forum is pretty pathetic. One day you'll look back on this and feel like a fool.
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #19
^ That day will be wednesday.

And for posterity, this earns an auto-yes from me, and no more discussion about it.

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #20
quote:
Originally written by Viseroth:

One day you'll look back on this and feel like a fool.
That would be a huge improvement.

This thread does not disadvantage anyone, and dishonest votes would serve no purpose. Search a less transparent excuse.

I felt unwelcome, and wished to know if my suspicions are correct.

[ Tuesday, April 05, 2005 03:52: Message edited by: Mind ]
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #21
*gives Mind a big hug*

I think it's always hard to feel welcome at a forum if you're outspoken. Stay in the background and make small talk and no one really takes notice, but speak your mind and there are sure to be those who argue. (no pun intended) If you really feel outcast then don't come here, but I don't know if you'd find a better reception anywhere else either.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #22
I wonder why this was unlocked? I for one thought that locking this topic was a good move.

At any rate, now having the chance, I voted yes, for the same reason Kel did. Get over yourself.

[ Tuesday, April 05, 2005 05:24: Message edited by: andrew miller ]
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #23
I voted he was dislikable. Anyways, if you want to be hated, it's not that hard. Same with being liked. It's really how you want to act.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #24
Please explain your vote.

The only thing I can do to restore my reputation is isolating myself.

Pages