SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #25
Well, I wasn't refering to myself. I just pointed out that during the short time I've been around here, I haven't much noticed Queen of the Damned, most probably because she writes only when it's necessary and doesn't care to spam.

And when a non-spammer reaches 1001 posts, well, that really is something.
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #26
Umm, what is "TGM?"

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #27
"TGM" stands for "The Great Mister," which was Ken Kaniff's original name on these boards. The account he is currently using is not his first.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #28
..nor the last.

Also, I have turned into a legend. Horray.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #29
Ironweed, you might know me as Princess Ruthie or Lady Marmalade. Either way, it doesn't really matter anyway...

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #30
TGM really needs his title back.

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #31
the only appropriate reply to this topic would have to be: Griffer Splah!

GRIFFER SPLAH! and a merry new year. or is that sherpa, I always get them confused.

I am currently spamming my way to 800 posts!

)this post brought to you by iron powder, water, salt, and vermiculite; for that natural toastyness.

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #32
quote:
TGM really needs his title back.

Was he Canned before? Strikes me that it would be very appropriate.

[ Monday, December 01, 2003 15:36: Message edited by: Stughalf ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #33
Nope. I had TGM Erudite*
It was being a sucker.

A gentle hint to administration: I would still approve of 'The Great Member' as a title. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM2_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #34
But honesty is the best policy, so that one's out. Just be glad you're not Resident Victim.

—Alorael, who has a new goal. He will bribe, browbeat, or befuddle Drakey into giving him a custom title before he hits Your Postliness or he'll refuse to make that last post.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #35
Alorael, bout your sig.
The stuff that you are sugesting gave some guy the tile "Senile Old Lizzard", right?

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #36
No. As he stated in an earlier topic, Motrax got his title of "Senile Reptile" (get it right) after he was banned and reinstated some time later. When he was reinstated, his "BANNED" title was changed to what it is now.

--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #37
Actually, he got the "Senile Reptile" title while Drakey was on vacation and Stareye (*i), who was given Drakey powers while Drakey was away, was a bit more free with the titles. Motrax took advantage of this to get a custom title, and Drakey left it when he got back. Then he was banned for a bit and reinstated, as you said, and his title was restored.

YAY4USELESSSAGAS
AND LOTS OF S's

=]

Anyway, Sauron, what does Alorael's sig have to do with Motrax's title?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #38
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

—Alorael, who has a new goal. He will bribe, browbeat, or befuddle Drakey into giving him a custom title before he hits Your Postliness or he'll refuse to make that last post.
And;
quote:
Originally written by Sauron T Deciever:

Alorael, bout your sig.
The stuff that you are sugesting gave some guy the tile "Senile Old Lizzard", right?

You see? But i was wrong annyway acording to stughalf.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Warrior
Member # 3159
Profile Homepage #39
Oh I saw your Lady Marmalade name back in June or July when I made my name here... you didn't make too many posts that I saw... of course look whos talking.

Less than 50 posts in 7 months IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM2_files/tongue.gif) .

--------------------
I'm baaaaaaaaack.
Warcraft 3 |D\/\/|\|5 j()()
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #40
Actually, I did get my title after the banning. *i was changing "BANNED" back to something nicer, and so he decided to give me a custom title. So both of you are somewhat right, but I'm completely correct! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM2_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #41
Poor Motrax. Getting banned for brutalizing a topic everyone else enjoyed for no damn good reason must suck.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #42
That's enough, Alec. He's done his time.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #43
*cough*doesnotchangethefacts*cought*

Also, will Shotts replace Drakey as an admin more likely than I ever get a good custom title? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM2_files/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #44
Well, well. That reminded me of my newbieness. Who is Shotts and is he still around here?

EDIT: Stughalf. Someone might have mentioned this before, but it really is scary how you know all these things about people, considering you joined a good time after even me. How long have you lurked around here? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM2_files/tongue.gif)

[ Wednesday, December 03, 2003 10:00: Message edited by: Ironweed ]
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #45
Actually, Ironweed, Thuryl posed the exact same question to me a few weeks ago, and I answered it.
Here's the link.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 1376
Profile #46
I haven't been on these boards in two years. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM2_files/smile.gif) I was a member of the very first Spidweb messageboard, but it's been a little while. Things sure change. I don't even remember most of these people, and I'm sure none of you remember me(this is a new account).

--------------------
"Never think twice about something if the first time you thought about it you thought you were thinking about it twice when really it was just once, and never think about something once unless there's money involved."
--The Mad Hatter's Deceaced Wife
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #47
Well, it's not that easy to remember you if we don't have a clue who you are. Giving out your old account MIGHT help.

Honestly.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #48
Stughalf: How much did you read through? I have no idea why, but I find it interesting that you did that. Did you read anything in Misc?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #49
I read through several of the older discussions, although even the oldest discussion left on General didn't actually go back all that far. It seems that many of the old discussions have been deleted so as not to overload the board. I didn't read all of the old discussions, or even anywhere close to all of them, but I picked and chose the ones that sounded the most intriguing. I paid special attention to some of the flame war discussions, as I figured that many of the unique dynamics between people here could be be better understood from reading through these. To this end, I singled out topics that seemed to have incendiary titles, as well as topics that had been locked, as I figured that many had been locked for flaming. As for the Misc board, I've never been on it, and know absolutely nothing about it besides the secondary information I have gleaned from the discussions I've read. If I remember correctly, though, many of the Misc discussions were transferred to General when Misc was eliminated, so I very well might have read some of them.

I've also had conversations recently with some of the oldbies here, and have learned even more about the history of this place.

--------------------

Pages