G2 - Original creation vs. level 3 creation

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G2 - Original creation vs. level 3 creation
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #0
Meaning Fyora vs. Cryoa, etc.

Poll Information
This poll contains 12 question(s). 19 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=IaNaTbyJFkax"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=IaNaTbyJFkax"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #1
Cryoa : definetely better than the fyora if you've got enough essence.

Roamer: usually far more useful than the pyroroamers.

Cryodrayk : one of my favorite creations ever. EDIT : Because 1) they're tough; 2) they're very powerful in melee, 3) their ranged attacks are very powerful as well, 4)they don't miss often.

Ur-Drakon : Because Ur-Drakons seem to be able to keep attacking for a very long time, also because being able to damage 5 enemies at the same time is cool. Plus, they're tough.

Thahd Shade : It's nice not to get hit too often, and they do a fairly nice amount of damage as well.

Plated Clawbug : Because speed is wonderful.

Battle Alpha : Because battle betas are not cost-effective enough in my opinion, although they can be useful at times.

Rotghroth : Rotdhizons are just too expensive, although I'll make one at times if I need a single very tough creation.

Artila : Searing Artilas are too expensive, and by the time I can really afford them I've usually got something better.Making a bunch of Searing Artilas is nice when you want to smother an enemy in acid, though.

Vlish : Because slowing is deadly.

Glaahk : If I speed up my glaahks, I usually don't need to use ur-Glaahks.

Eyebeast : Because of the deadly stun ability. Gazers do more damage to a single target, though.

EDIT : Removed extra space.

[ Sunday, March 05, 2006 01:23: Message edited by: The Lurker ]
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I think lvl. 3 creations are more powerful of the others. Exceptions: Pyroamer (I think a Roamer is better) and Ur-Drakons (because I am a Guardian and I cannot create it :rolleyes: ).

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
A Rotdhizon is pretty pointless, since it's literally just a higher-level Rotghroth. There are very few situations where two Rotghroths won't serve you better for roughly the same essence cost.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

Well, I think lvl. 3 creations are more powerful of the others. Exceptions: Pyroamer (I think a Roamer is better) and Ur-Drakons (because I am a Guardian and I cannot create it :rolleyes: ).
I agree, but a couple more exceptions:

Rotdhizon (because by the time I ge them, they aren't much use any more), Ur-Drakons for the same reason.

Cryoas are cute, though.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 6834
Profile #5
I like the searing artilla more than the artilla because it doesnt get hit as often artillas get hit like almost every time while the searing almost never gets hit

P.S. oops sry refering to G3

[ Monday, March 06, 2006 16:50: Message edited by: Bubb9 ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #6
Thadh Shades are quite useful. They are diffcult to hit, soak up dmg well, seem practically immune to poison, and hit for decent dmg.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Warrior
Member # 6629
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

I think that the normal Vlish is better than the terror Vlish, but that might be because I always keep mine until the end of the game. It hits most things for reasonable to good damage, can take hits, and does'nt cost much essence.

--------------------
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #8
I prefer the regular vlish as well, since anything that keeps the enemy where it is instead of making me chase it down is good for my melee guardian.

Dikiyoba just didn't feel like putting the above paragraph in third person tonight.
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #9
The terror vlish is dodgy. In GF 1 and 2, it's terror spell was rarely effective when I needed it to be. And in GF 3, it didn't terrify at all. WTF?!

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by Waylander:

The terror vlish is dodgy. In GF 1 and 2, it's terror spell was rarely effective when I needed it to be. And in GF 3, it didn't terrify at all. WTF?!
Oddly enough, I noticed that the poison damage inflicted by the terror vlish sometimes causes creatures to be terrified (the same amount of damage caused by any another creature did not seem to terrify them. Maybe it was a coincidence, I wouldn't know)

[ Friday, March 10, 2006 06:19: Message edited by: The Lurker ]
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #11
I only used Fyoras to get them kill. Like sometimes when I had to face those stupid little traps I'd create 5 or 6 Fyoras and have them shield me. Other than that, Cryoas are def better.