improvements for geneforge 3.... your thoughts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: improvements for geneforge 3.... your thoughts
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #300
oooooo!why doesnt anyone get it!it is impossible to defeat an eyebeast unless you corner it or immobilize it!first of all,i CANNOT do anything more to get exp,i have killed the barzites,awakened,and the servants,so they are out,and ive done most of the taker quests already,i had to struggle just to get to level 39,and that was because i needed to be able to cast speed,even that cursed pit full of oozebeasts in inner-gazak-uss is far too tough for me,i could easily ravage those stupid oozebeasts if my nearly full ai party wouldnt follow me around

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #301
Sounds like the first thing you need to do is kill your allies. There comes a point where they hold you back more than they help you.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #302
Trouble with a Guardian in Inner Gazak-Uss?

You, sir, have a need for speed.

Get the Emerald Chestguard. Pick up some Quicksilver Boots if you can. Use Speed pods or spells continuously. Stay in combat mode. Hit first and hit often.

IGU is full of corners. With 16 AP, you can hit a couple of times, then run around a corner, exit combat mode, then re-enter it and pop back out. This actually makes IGU so easy, it's like cheating.

Plus, with 16 AP, you can soak up a couple of Eyebeast attacks and still have plenty of AP left with which to kill them.

[ Tuesday, February 15, 2005 06:47: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #303
oooooooooooooooo!thank you !thank you!thank you!thank you!i found a way to beat up those wretched eyebeasts using your method,i got myself some quicksilver boots,then i used the exp cheat to get a couple of levels (its nearly impossible to get any reasonable amount of exp at level 39 with the cheat,38 exp a try)i used those skill points to get two levels in blessing magic,so i could use mass energize,and it worked!id cast mass energize,then select my guardian and charge down the hallway of the patrolling eyebeasts,id attack one,then run back to my allys,so the eyebeast chases me,assuming ill be easy,but my powerful allys pack a nasty 430 damage punch with the acid effect,and then comes along me,packing another 600 or so damage,^-^ thank you!

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #304
im using the creator`s belt,quicksilver boots,guardian claymore,guardian cloak,emerald chestguard,and the infiltrator`s ring,and gloves of the hammer

--------------------

Pages