A 2 part 3 stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A 2 part 3 stuck
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #0
Right it was in wrong place but...uh,well now for it

So im stuck on the part 3 i got all 3 tests andthey say that the Olgai Counsil would be seeing us, but when i come to Olgai they dont let me in...is it a bug or what i must do next :confused:
yeh and what i have done:
1.talked about the tests
2.talked for the 2 others
3.got past the test
4.Counsil would see us
5.There, thats what, so what next? :confused:

Allright,what the ____ is this?I have been away for 4 or 5 days and still,nothing??Is this invisible topic or what??

[ Thursday, June 01, 2006 05:28: Message edited by: Shadow47 ]
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
You might try being a little clearer. What tests have you done? Did you do the Ritual of Welcoming, or whatever it is in Avit?

Or, you could also check the forum headers for things like this.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
The council members won't speak to you until after you give them permission to scry your party's minds. Are you up to that point, and have you selected the "yes" option?

Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #3
Did you talk to Bon-Ihrno in Avit? He should have told you about ritual of welcoming. Then you are supposed to pass through three tests. If you've done the tests, may be it is the ritual that is missing. I wonder if it is possible to start the tests without Ritual of Welcoming, making you familiar with Vahnatai language.

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You can do the 3 tests without the Ritual of Welcoming, but you will find that Vahnatai outside of Avit speak gibberish.
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #5
1.Well,uh...I have done all the 3 tests(Speed,Strength and patience or whatever) and they are not speaking about the Ritual of Welcoming only that that it is highly powered magic or something.

2.Outside of Avit...?Well eh,i dunno.I have been looking everywhere and even used the Orb of Th...whatever.Im not sure whats going on.

3.Ok let me try little clearer...I have passed every test and having NO idea what is the Ritual of Welcoming and...As you said that theyre outside of Avit...I cant find...Yeah and the ''yes'' option?I javent seen that kind.

Well...got it?
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #6
Oh, yeah i checked the quide but i wonder one thing...It says:You may have a lot of money (I had >6000) and might be looking for a way to spend it. There are two nice means of doing so. One is by finding a vahnatai who's standing around, waiting for folks to come and talk with him. He can be found in some ruins. He'll teach you 5 levels of Vahnatai lore for 450c each.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
1. The Ritual of Welcoming is in Avit. You'll know you are in the right spot when you find a room with three puddles in it. When you walk up to the puddles, you will be given a description of the color it is and asked whether or not you want to touch it. There should be a vahnatai in the room who will tell you how to do the Ritual properly. If you do it properly, a dialog box will pop up and tell you so.

2. The vahnatai is an outside encounter in the ruins of a vahnatai city. He's the one with a valuable-looking necklace. Don't try to steal it, obviously. You probably have to know the language to get him to train you. Vahnatai lore is useful in a few situations, so it's probably worth it.

3. Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead.

Dikiyoba hopes this is enough help.
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #8
err...well i have stolen that vanhantai is there anyway to learn the lore or did it STOP right here?And i have been in that puddle room but im not telled how does the Ritual of Welcoming works...

Is this the place where my game is totally over,or is there stil a way to make it throught the chapter 3 and get to chapter 4 and finish the game? :confused:

ugh still no answer...

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 02:41: Message edited by: Shadow47 ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #9
In the room with three pools, you have to touch each one starting from the left and going right. I hope this helps. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #10
It's strange that it's left to right. I mean, how is brown lighter than purple?

--------------------
A C, an E-flat, and a G walk into the Tower of the Magi.
Ambrin walks up to them and says, "Hey! It's the Triad!"
Kelner snorts and says, "Pretty minor Triad if you ask me."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #11
The purple worn by royalty is darker than unstained wood brown.

—Alorael, who also got that wrong the first time. Surely all those Crayola marker packages can't be wrong?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #12
Yeah, initially I was thinking bright purple and dark brown (since I think it says "muddy brown colour" in the description). XD

--------------------
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #13
In terms of Vahnatai Lore, if you stole the old guy's necklace I think you are pretty well stuffed. I think VL is not essential to finish the game but not having it will make some spells/skills inaccessible.

As a general point of advice, in Avernum games you should act morally (i.e. don't steal or cheat, offer help where it's needed and pay respect to any old creatures or people) in order to get the best outcome.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #14
I stole everything I could get my hands on and that didn't change anything. You can do anything you want so long as you dont get caught.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

As a general point of advice, in Avernum games you should act morally (i.e. don't steal or cheat, offer help where it's needed and pay respect to any old creatures or people) in order to get the best outcome.
Anywhere other, including real life, don't you dare do that!!! :P
Sorry for some offtopic. I've already payed my two cents over here :)

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

I stole everything I could get my hands on and that didn't change anything. You can do anything you want so long as you dont get caught.
That's not always true - in places like Erika's Tower there can be nasty consequences if you don't follow the rules. Rentar blasts you just for looking in her cabinet. To be safe, don't steal stuff in friendly towns.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Erika Maroonmark:

Yeah, initially I was thinking bright purple and dark brown (since I think it says "muddy brown colour" in the description). XD
Mud comes in all sorts of shades, you know. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #18
*stabs a shade and watches the mud ooze out of it* =P

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #19
I must admit, as inane as that post was it was reasonably funny. Bravo!

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #20
Thanks, that's what I'm always aiming for. :D

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #21
allright guys,i got it.
I maked new game and now im doing well :)
though still im stuck with my older party...oh
wait a sec.I deleted the save ehehehe.

Well,thats all...then-