Canopy: Manufactured Womb is Released!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Canopy: Manufactured Womb is Released!
Warrior
Member # 3241
Profile #50
One guy said this:
If I dont believe in anyhing, I must believe i am not believing, which means I need to think im not believing, so I can think.
The next thinkings of him are stupid, but this one is good.

Well back on topic!
In this scen, even if you follow the storyline, you die instantly.

[ Sunday, January 02, 2005 20:44: Message edited by: Bestrafer_fin ]

--------------------
Visit the www.monkkonen.net and if you like, be the member of the forums.
Apprentice
Member # 5350
Profile #51
Alrighty, I'm stuck and could use some help. ::Spoilers::

I am at the gate leading into Sud Canopy. I have gone past the Wizards, had the trees appear, returned to see the general die and was saved but at this point I am stuck. I cannot find away to go through the trees to the west, I can't kill the wizards, and I can't get past the giant trees, heck I can't even leave the town. Help.
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #52
Head east, not west. There's a gap in the walls. (And you should be able to stay out of range of the wizards as you head there).

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Apprentice
Member # 5350
Profile #53
That worked thank you.

And TM so far this has been the best scenario for BoA I have played
Warrior
Member # 3241
Profile #54
Could you guys modify it so that the wizards DON'T do summons. Whole wall was full of them and giantss hurled stones to me and such. It did not harm me, but turns became insanely slow as every creature moved.

--------------------
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #55
You are able to do so yourself by editing the data script of the scenario. I do not recommend it, but you still can.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #56
+_+ If you dare ...
quote:
by TM: Jesus CHRIST would you people stop dicking around in my scenario?

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Warrior
Member # 3241
Profile #57
I don't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING regardless of MAKING games, but I do know something about playing them.
So I do not dare to edit anything in the game or scens or that kinda things.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5339
Profile #58
i am stuck in first town of sud canopy. I reach my general, watched the woman general fight the bad guy, and then you see the other guy making a gap in wall of city. Then i am left alone between the trees.
At this point, I tried following the enemy general through the trees, but i am not able to get there. Is there something i've missed? thx for the help. The scenario is great, but i don't wont to die in this stupid town.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #59
quote:
Head east, not west. There's a gap in the walls. (And you should be able to stay out of range of the wizards as you head there).
Read the topic first.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Apprentice
Member # 5339
Profile #60
sry,i did read the topic first, but i didn't get out of range of the wizards so i thought it was wrong way. now i found it, thx.
good scenario, though i hate messing with those extra spell things
Warrior
Member # 5362
Profile #61
when fightine the mage with the weird name that starts with a U. the readme says u must use a bunch of diffrent special spell things which u can get frm magi in the sout. i found no magi in the south, where is he exatcly?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #62
If there are no mages to the south, it's probably because they ran north to attack you and you killed them already. Search the ground for dropped special spells.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #63
I can't get in the secret room where i am hoping is the last symbol I need. I've used the dynamite to detroy the pillar and fought the invisible guys. But i still can't find a way into the room?????
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #64
I think as soon as the pillar blows you can go straight to the bottom levels, using the stairs, and then go to the northwestern room.

If you've done that, i have no idea what the problem is.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Apprentice
Member # 5364
Profile #65
BUG :
spell 'Call Best' (Mage) calls Lev.100 Creatures such as: bishop,silvia,...

(how can i disable this spell ?)
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #66
I did go to the north west room and fight the Winged Demon. But there is another room further west (on the other side of the wall where the symbol was on) that I can see but can't get in. There looks like there may be a secret passage but i can't find a way in.
Apprentice
Member # 5225
Profile #67
I also have not been able to get into that secret room in the bugbear caves. If anyone knows what treasures await and how to get in I would appreciate them sharing it.
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #68
The room is a red herring. You can't get into it, and you can get the symbols you need without getting into it. Definitely a tough game, however. I just beat Trahison last night after more failed attempts than I have ever experienced. But once I figured out the tactics, it wasn't that hard.
Apprentice
Member # 1474
Profile #69
OK, what are the tactics? I've failed so many times it has stopped being fun and become an obsession. My characters are all hastened and such before I even open the door, and one character actually got the potions in the south room but the others were all dead before he could share. It's depressing.
Warrior
Member # 5322
Profile #70
i got through that fight the easy way, left the major boss(es) sitting on the throne(s) and lured the weaker enemies to the hallway/chamber before the major hall.

having finished them, i just walzed into the throne hall and took care of the boss(es). :-)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #71
Firstly, I hope you have some source of invulnerability (you can buy lots of potions in town, but if you didn't buy them, that's not much use to you now.) Energy potions wouldn't go astray either. If you don't have any invulnerability potions (or maybe even if you do), Lichtschild works pretty well and blesses your party too -- although you'll have to recast it every couple of rounds if you want to maintain invulnerability.

Whichever of Trahison's lieutenants escaped in the previous fight, kill him as soon as possible with a melee fighter; make this a priority, as they hit hard but die easy. Take care of the minor fighters by having one of your mages use Tetra-Disaster repeatedly if you have it; if not, just use Fireblast or Lightning Spray. For Trahison himself, have an invulnerable melee fighter use Flammenentwurf repeatedly if you have it; if you have enough spell points to spare, have a mage use Baldev if you have it. If you don't have Flammenentwurf or Baldev, you're in trouble; you'll have to use Fireblast, which will take a lot of SP.

[ Friday, January 07, 2005 12:42: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #72
I got rid of most of the minor characters by confusing them so that they were on my side. Most fruitful were the priests and mages. Trahison I got with my invulnerable fighter with the flamen-whatever.

What is this whole Teutonic thing in Canopy anyway?
Apprentice
Member # 5375
Profile #73
hey everyone im new here but have been playing the avernum games for a long time. anyway i have loved this scenario very much the only thing is i cant seem to kill the guy with U in his name the guy before the general in the fortress. i have many of the "unique" wands but they do not do anything. I wonder if its the script version that i have or what? i am currently running Win Xp Pro with only service pack 1... if that makes a difference. i have tried and tried to kill this guy but to no avail. and the wands when activated in combat mode *or out of as a one or two can be out of combat mode* do not do anything no sp are taken away and no damage is done to the targets. :confused: :( Plz help me with this problem i would be very much greatfull
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #74
Are you sure the character holding the special spell you're trying to use has enough SP to use it? It generally won't do much good to have a fighter carry them. Other than that, I'm not sure what could be wrong.

--------------------

Pages