Canopy: Manufactured Womb is Released!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Canopy: Manufactured Womb is Released!
Apprentice
Member # 5446
Profile #100
As far as i know Solomon, i have the latest version of BoA cause i just downloaded it and bought it about 3 weeks ago. I don't know about canopy though. I see you have alot of scenarios under "rate my scenarios", where do i go to download them?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #101
Most of those are Blades of Exile scenarios. You can find them on the BoE scenario tables at Spiderweb (which you can get to from the SW main page), but if you don't have BoE they won't do you much good.

EDIT: Regarding the beam bug in Canopy, a screenshot would probably be helpful to rule out the possibility that Zauberer's located somewhere other than where he should be.

[ Friday, January 28, 2005 18:24: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #102
When Zauberer stops working, run this test for me! Go east, and see if you can enter the room with lots of crystals or not (and tell me so). Also, if you EVER encounter an error message, please tell me!

Thanks.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5446
Profile #103
now that you mention it, when he stopped summoning creatures, i was walking round and still couldn't go any where.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #104
That is perhaps the least conclusive "error report" I have ever heard.

Please, people! I need DETAILS to fix the bug.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5446
Profile #105
I didn't mean to be so broad on that. I replayed the scenario and the beam will kill zauberer the first time I face him, but if you defeat him and don't save it, then try to beat him again, I don't think it works. Just letting you know,but i did finally defeat him and save it and I thank you for helping me.
Apprentice
Member # 5240
Profile #106
ok..um, sounding like a noob here but is there some special technique to beating the demon statue??? i think you should say lvl 40 and up, i started out at 35 and had to quit...definitly too powerful

--------------------
what does not kill us only makes us n00bs
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #107
There's a weapon hidden near where you fight the demon idol that helps a lot against it. Other than that, just keep yourself fully healed all the time. Use invulnerability potions or heroic brew if you have to (you can buy lots of invulnerability potions in town). The battle will go easier for you if you have a lot of melee fighters in your party, since the idol doesn't fight back in melee and you want to do as much damage as possible.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #108
Read the README file for hints. In that fight, the general strategy is to blast away as many SP as you're safe with by doing Baldev a few times. (Fireblast at level 6 from the tome gotten from the Bugbear Mage might also be worthwhile.) Get your magi out of range ASAP, and keep your warriors in tip-top shape. Also, beware the Darkness Beam. Invulnerability can be effective, although you stand a ~33% chance of losing it every time you are attacked.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5240
Profile #109
thanks guys! that sucker is DEAD! blahahaa...um...does any one know how to get the final sun emblem??? theres this building in the bugbear camp with mages...i killed the mages from afar but i cant figure out how to get inside...theres a gate...is there a key somewhere???

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5240
Profile #110
oh. the stupid newb could just climb up from the underground...wow....showing my blondness tonight, nm

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #111
edit: sorry about my blondness. Was rather late night yesterday =_=

[ Sunday, February 06, 2005 07:03: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?

Pages