The Devil's Number Upside-Down

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Devil's Number Upside-Down
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #0
Welcome to my 999th post, the last this account shall ever see. I'll make this brief for you all.

* Alorael, shut up about the damn skribbane and snipering. It's old and stopped being amusing about a day after you arrived.
* Drakefyre, shut up about the damn mangos. For the sake of us all.
* Sir David, stop playing the persecuted Christian conservative. I know your religion values martyrdom, but if you're going to do it, do it somewhere that somebody gives a damn, OK?
* Princess Ruth, keep that freak flag flying. Here's to legally unmentionable good times on boring Saturdays, eh?
* Scorpius... ah, Scorpius. I've only got one little post, and if I got into advice you, I'd be sitting here tomorrow.
* Alec. My old friend and ally. Get other friends and allies; in this hellhole, you'll need them.
* TM, keep spewing that invective. Nobody does it better.
* ADoS. Sweet merciful Christ, get a life.
* JF. Work on your logic, for God's sake; I all but told you that MBoehX, Djur, and Matt Boeh (creator of Satan's portal, Desperance) were one and the same, and I still don't know if you figured it out yet.
* ef, continue being... whatever the hell you are, it's obviously working.
* Saunders, continue being nurturing and good. Not like you could change that; it's obviously in your nature.
* RentBoy should definitely learn that he scares us all deeply. At least he scares me, and I'm a big burly man (with a puppy's heart).
* Dragyn Bob: GO DEVILS! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS.
* Feran. You're a good and strong person. Keep on riding that rollercoaster. Let the memory of good times keep your head high in the bad.
* Imban, my stalwart companion in the travails of se. Keep on being the only guy who always seems to keep his head.
* Schrodinger both does and does not exist at the same time. I like that in a guy.
* Shaper Master should get a black pearl. Get it by diving. Preferably off a steep cliff into rocky waters. I hear the best oysters are there.
* Morgan, you're the one person who seems never to change. Probably because you're already cool the way you are. Keep it up...
* Ed. Wow, Ed. Uh... Ed.
* Vengeful Wise Man. I was around back when you were the Shadow. Remember those times? Black Marks and TM and banning? Uh... you've definitely improved. Continue being the guy who's always amused by everyone else's insanity.
* Alcritas, even though you'll never see this: We all wanted to elect you Misc. mod, even though we knew you'd never accept it. You're a symbol of better times to us Bladesers.
* Brett Bixler. Thanks for giving me a chance. So many chances. I'm sorry I didn't live up to your expectations.
* Rosycat or whatever you are now: Boy, are there words to describe the deepness of your shallowness? A goodbye thread? Unthinkable.
* I remember when Rider of Rohan was just getting started here. I didn't like her any more then than I do now. Get over the grammar, damnit.
* Bob the Impaler. The metaphorical outsider-cabalist, the person who everyone who's anyone knows and everybody else is faint about. I don't have anything to say except: You cool.
* Lt. Sullust, if you still live, you're one of my favorite SW members ever. IM me sometime.
* Ty. Uh. Yeah. Ty. Remember when you used to come to #desperance? And we'd kick you?
* UA. Remember when you used to come to #desperance? And we'd kick you? And ban you? Again and again? Until I jumped off a cliff to end it all?
* The Great Mister. You're not anywhere near as bad as you make yourself out to be, you know. Stop maligning yourself or even I'll begin to believe it. You're witty in a crazy way; you remind me of Feran in the old days.
* Hey, Thuryl, I think there's a software update for you available. Best install it. Maybe it'll make you pass the Turing test!
* Khoth, I love how you're inscrutably Scottish.
* Arctic: Keep on scaring all the newbies silly.
* y0d1n2a3 gives great advice, but for Eris's sake, please stay out of the philosophy chats, please!
* Sarachim: I love you, man! :-p Let's "hang out" sometime. Or any synonym thereof.
* Jigga: SMASH THE STATE
* wychwenthal is the best gay cybersex partner I've ever had. Under the light of the (M), you sexy thing.
* Rache, you're really cool and all, but please don't become the next Lady J.
* Sir Motrax, please compress your head to remove the hot air.
* Nye! Who the hell are you?
* Zephyr... wow. Please get a clue before someone beats it into you like we had to with Sully.
* King Micah needs to watch some real movies.
* Radiant makes cool games. Play them. Buy them. Can't wait till Leylines is final. Release it for Linux, too! I'd buy it. There are no substitutes for Radiant, for those who would copy him.
* I'd like to finish my Coreybot.
* Stareye: Never knew you too well. Pity. You were interesting. I remember well the times you'd come on IRC and suffer us fools.
* Lady J, although you're gone: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! gasp gasp gasp
* I like Zeviz. He's cool and Russian. Although he did call me a dangerous anarchist and an anti-semite and got me banned.
* To Jeff Vogel: I've been hard on you for being a lousy coder and raping the BoE community and all, but in reality I'd probably be worse in your situation. Good luck in all your endeavors: Spiderweb, Ironycentral, and fatherhood alike!
* To Mariann Krizsan: You were my favorite Spiderweb employee. I was always glad when you were in control of the Spidweb account. Treat Drakey's head well; you don't want it to get diseased while entrenched in your ass!
* To Linda Sthrout (spelling intentional, ask TM): GET A LIFE AND A FREAKING ENGLISH DICTIONARY
* To anyone I've forgotten or left out: Sorry. Nobody's perfect.

You all know where to find me:
IMAGE(hearst-b.htm)

Finally, I'd like to ask Hawkgirl to continue being a beautiful, caring, and intelligent person and the best friend I could hope for. Not that she could be anything else. Uncountable big hugs for her. One more month...

Addendum
Nobody's perfect, not even me.

* QotTT is really cool; you should all appreciate her for those fleeting times she's around. I can always appreciate a friendly, intelligent person. [Cruel rumors about my proclivities notwithstanding.]
* Lone Flame, my only advice for you is to just go down to California and get a room with Steve Jobs already.
* Kogar, shove it in your ear.

[ Thursday, June 12, 2003 18:25: Message edited by: M. Boeh ]

--------------------
desperance.net - honestly, no biting.
Apprentice
Member # 3093
Profile Homepage #1
IMAGE(devilsnu.png)

It is most assuredly NOT the devil's number upside down!
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #2
Nitpicker.

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #3
I am going to ignore any silly nitpicking and simply bask in the joy of being this special.

*basks*

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #4
*cheers*

[ Tuesday, June 10, 2003 22:42: Message edited by: La Mort ]

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #5
Share the moment, share the magic.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #6
IMAGE(66699900.png)

It is the Devil's number upside down, so long as you rotate it in the plane it is in, which is the most sensible way to do it.

Unless the Devil's number is actually 667, but a piece of it fell off by mistake.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
Have you seen a mango in a long time, Djur?

Anyway:

Hooray.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1823
Profile Homepage #8
Yes. Smash it. Smash it hard.
Make tea not war.
And you missed out Lone Flame, who I believe deserves a mention.

--------------------
Riot Shields
Voodoo Economics
It's just business
Cattle prods
And the IMF

I trust I can rely on your vote
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #9
i'm just surprised that i was mentioned.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
He mentioned just about everyone. If Lone Flame was ignored, he was ignored for a very good reason.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Shock Trooper
Member # 3026
Profile #11
I AM ME AND NOBODY ELSE MR. SIR

--------------------
And this was very odd because
It was the middle of the night
- Lewis Carrol

well well well aren't we resilient

Oh the fun

Most generalizations are, unfortunately, true.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #12
I'm not clueless! After that, even if you planned on posting more, that might be your last post.

5!

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #13
.?buy a clue
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #14
Oh, a rather dramatic 'bye. Keep that black flag flying, mate.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #15
Your grammar was always a joy to behold, Djur. I cannot say the same for the rest of you.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #16
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Oh, a rather dramatic 'bye. Keep that black flag flying, mate.
In Djur's case, it is most certainly a banner.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #17
i leave 'i' uncapitalized for personal reasons you know. IMAGE(tongue00.gif) :rolleyes:

[ Wednesday, June 11, 2003 06:52: Message edited by: Infamous Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #18
Rider, sweetheart, why do you insist on being utterly unreachable? No private messages? No AIM? No email?

*winks*

[ Wednesday, June 11, 2003 07:05: Message edited by: Nascimento ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #19
Well, after that thoughtful Goodbye post, I can only presume that you're leaving Spidweb for good this time. I'll catch you on Desp sometime.

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #20
The last time I gave my email address out, I ended up being stalked by half the Revere Brigade. (No, it wasn't just ADoS, though none of the others had the audacity to ask for my measurements...)

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #21
He's still here, as Nascimento. Pay attention.
Uh...i've been called a lot of things in my day, but never scary. Care to qualify that one?

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #22
Perceptive. Not like my profile doesn't absolutely scream it.

Anyway... no.

--------------------
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 147
Profile #23
Three simple things to learn about the internet:

1. The internet is full of loons.
2. Loons do daft things.
3. There is no way to protect yourself from the loons.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #24
Hmh, thanks Djur, and bye Djur's old account.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.

Pages