I Seek to Obtain the Meaningless Approbation of my Fellows

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I Seek to Obtain the Meaningless Approbation of my Fellows
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
None, but I'll let hard numbers speak.

PPP tallies my posts to 6731 (so at least that much were not deleted), which does not include the time between May 2003 to June 2004 on non-General forums (PPP2). Until those posts are properly archived, we can only estimate how much of the discrepancy they accounts for.

I don't think I've ever deleted one of my own posts yet, actually. The last few times I double posted, it wasn't on General. :P

--------------------
The Noble and Most Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaArchivesStatsRSS [This Topic / Forum] • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #26
Aran will never catch up that way. I post and delete more often than he could ever dream. Unless, of course, he made an even more efficient bot to do it.

—Alorael, who now has to wonder which of his gimmicks have survived into the mind of the present. Is he more closely associated with scripts or sniping? Do people fear to steal his skribbane anymore? Does anyone avoid ambling in Alaska?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #27
Don't worry Alo, ever since Dikiyoba's scripts I would never attempt to steal your skribbane.

--------------------
i dont ned noo steenking signachur.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by From the Abyss of Wisdom:

I post and delete more often than he could ever dream. Unless, of course, he made an even more efficient bot to do it.

See, I thought there was some suspicion that you were one of Aran's bots, created long before his arrival to ensure escalating posting levels. If that was the case, he doesn't need a new bot, since he already has you.

Edit: Or was that implied? If so, I still don't understand his motivation for creating a new one.

[ Thursday, August 16, 2007 07:46: Message edited by: Actaeon ]

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #29
Hmm...since you can delete your own posts at the Roost and Not in your shed...you can get a lot of posts!

Now, if only I was a moderator here...
Maybe it will happen in the years to come.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #30
Hey, Arancaytar. What's your total postcount with all your multis and bots? (Excluding Alorael, of course.)

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #31
Iffy, the chances either of us have of being mods are comparable to the chances of finding ice on the Sun.

Diki, that's an easy enough question. How many posts have been posted on Spiderweb?

--------------------
i dont ned noo steenking signachur.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #32
Why don't we send Iffy there at night to check it out?

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Hey, Arancaytar. What's your total postcount with all your multis and bots? (Excluding Alorael, of course.)

quote:
Originally written by Leftistking:

Diki, that's an easy enough question. How many posts have been posted on Spiderweb?

But you have to factor Imban into the equation. Aran may have the upper hand with his army of bots and clones, but Imban is still everyone else.

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #34
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

Why don't we send Iffy there at night to check it out?

-S-

That might just work...
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #35

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #36
That's even worse spam than most of your spam, Iffy. This is a warning. Stop it.

—Alorael, who thinks that this is as good a time as any to add the reminder that Canned is only a letter away from Banned. Spamming has been known to induce letter shifts.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #37
Personally, I thought it was an extremely fitting response. Maybe I'm getting inside Muffy's head. :eek:

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #38
It's hard to imagine a scarier thought. :P

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #39
quote:
Originally written by Another Day of Silver Rain:

—Alorael, who thinks that this is as good a time as any to add the reminder that Canned is only a letter away from Banned.
It's also a letter away from Tanned, but excess spam won't get you a free trip to a solarium.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #40
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

quote:
Originally written by Another Day of Silver Rain:

—Alorael, who thinks that this is as good a time as any to add the reminder that Canned is only a letter away from Banned.
It's also a letter away from Tanned, but excess spam won't get you a free trip to a solarium.

No, but it will get you panned.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #41
quote:
Alorael, who thinks that this is as good a time as any to add the reminder that Canned is only a letter away from Banned. Spamming has been known to induce letter shifts.
I thought the only reason I'm canned is because it follows after a ban is lifted.

And I had no intention of causing trouble with the thing I did that got me banned.

But, I'm just a spamming newbie. Who is still accustomed to real life.

Oh, and I though "..." was a reasonable response to what people said. I held back on spamming. I am getting better at not spamming...sort of. I have only been here a few months.

I always get better on most things though. Though just so you know, most of my spam comes from me defending myself. I don't like people thinking the wrong thing about me (like how Tyranicus knows completely nothing).

I am trying to stop. I hate annoying people. I usually feel guilty about most of the things I do wrong.

Eek. I am getting emotional again. I do that with many posts...

Yeah, this is spam. But I have to make my point some way :P

--------------------
I like this image

Pages