Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 8000
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

I'm going to venture a wild stab in the dark and guess that member 10000 will not be the next great scenario designer. It'll probably be an adbot. Or Tyran. Or both.
Or all three (Tyran as an adbot, using member number 10000). It remains a mystery to me hoow many accounts some of you have. I begin to imagine that the bored really has no where near as many people as I once thought, and that Arancaytar, Tyranicus, Alorael, and Thuryl are really the only entities on the boards. But I promised that I was done with conspiracy theories, so I'll be on my way...

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #26
I waited for WEEKS to get that member number! Argh.

Thuryl, if it is you, I am thuryly disappointed. Haw haw haw.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #27
Originally by Cirion Actaeon:

quote:
I begin to imagine that the bored really has no where near as many people as I once thought, and that Arancaytar, Tyranicus, Alorael, and Thuryl are really the only entities on the boards. But I promised that I was done with conspiracy theories, so I'll be on my way...
So which one of them are you?

Dikiyoba is not one of those people. And, despite what some people *cough*Fatman*cough* seem to think, Dikiyoba is not Dintiradan either. But since there is a conspiracy here, the possibility of Dikiyoba really being someone else cannot be ruled out...

Edit: Fixed quote.

[ Friday, February 02, 2007 21:04: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Robinator is a Beefcake:

Thuryl, if it is you, I am thuryly disappointed.
Well, the account is named after the protagonist of my BoE scenario. So yes, it's me. :P

I wasn't even trying for it, really; I just happened to notice that the newest account was #7998, and decided I may as well wait for #7999 to appear so I could get #8000. Then I got sick of waiting and registered two accounts at once.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Dikiyoba in this thread:
But since there is a conspiracy here, the possibility of Dikiyoba really being someone else cannot be ruled out...
quote:
Dikiyoba in the 'A New Game' thread:
Dikiyoba isn't Dintiradan. Dikiyoba is Emperor Tullegolar, you weakling.
*waits for the stupid Imban joke to appear once again, probably from Alorael*

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #30
I wasn't going to say that Diki is Imban, but I was going to inquire into the absence of Imban from the list of people who are everyone on Spiderweb.

—Alorael, who also thinks that Zxquez is getting better if now nobody even recognizes his presence everywhere and as everyone. How's that for reviving old Spiderweb memes?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #31
quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:

I still don't know who you used to be.
Still not buying the "I'm a newb" story, eh? Hmm, I need to come up with something more plausible then.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #32
Bah. Landmark member numbers are overrated.

I say that simply because I don't have one. :P

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Neo-Nouveau:

I wasn't going to say that Diki is Imban, but I was going to inquire into the absence of Imban from the list of people who are everyone on Spiderweb.

—Alorael, who also thinks that Zxquez is getting better if now nobody even recognizes his presence everywhere and as everyone. How's that for reviving old Spiderweb memes?

I wasn't going to mention Imban, since you had already named him as being the primary entity on the boards. As for Zxquez, I have actually been hanging around in the corner for nearly two years, and have no memory of any such person. As such, I must assume that he was before my time, at least under that name. In order to figure out who is actually controlling my posting, I will have to do some research as to who tends to post in a similar manner to me... who's not another Newbie. Any ideas?

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #34
Zxquez has definitely posted since you registered, most recently here, under the PDN "Millicent, Dear Millicent" (but note the signature).

[ Saturday, February 03, 2007 17:32: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #35
I see. All of his recent posts seem to be in Blades of Avernum (except for a few in General), which would account for my failure to take large note of his presence.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #36
I would like to state for the record that I am not Imban, and he is not me. I also do not have implants.

---------------------
That is all.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #37
quote:
, despite what some people *cough*Fatman*cough* seem to think, Dikiyoba is not Dintiradan either. But since there is a conspiracy here, the possibility of Dikiyoba really being someone else cannot be ruled out...

I would like to state for the record that I once accidentally confused them, followed that up by deliberately confusing them and am now just confused myself.

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #38
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

I would like to state for the record that I am not Imban, and he is not me. I also do not have implants.

---------------------
That is all.

The record states that Imban-7472 is malfunctioning again, and will discover he has had implants fitted for two weeks next Thursday.

Happy? :P

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Apprentice
Member # 7887
Profile #39
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

---------------------
That is all.

Pfft, as if.

WE ARE ALL IMBAN.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #40
No. We are all one single person with thousands of alter-egos that switch for the sole purpose of posting here.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #41
Aran is slowly replacing the top posters with bots to make controlling the boards easier. He still is working on the mod bots so he has to do mosting of the thread locking himself.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #42
Yeah that. But my mod bots can already check the IP logs and user names for me when I need to get ID... :ph34r:

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Pages