Descriptions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Descriptions
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #0
Describe people you know, each in one paragraph or less. The people you describe can be friends, family, coworkers or anyone else, as long as you have some personal association with them. It's not necessary for you to explain how exactly you are associated with them.

There's a point to this exercise, which will be revealed in due course.

[ Sunday, April 16, 2006 21:07: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
I assume you meant more than one, so I'll post a couple...

Maby is a 20-year-old Hispanic female. She is 5'4 and approximately 110 pounds, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Maby is currently studying fashion design at a local trade school, with a focus on lingerie design. She has several pets including birds, guinea pigs, a turtle, and the local wild squirrels that come by daily for food.

Nikki is a 59-year-old female; her ancestry is Macedonian, Jewish, and Greek. Nikki has mid-length curly silver-gray hair and hazel eyes. She is a very gifted writer and photographer, and has written for several newspapers over the past years. She recently graduated from UCLA with a BA in English-Creative Writing. She has three children and four grandchildren.

[ Sunday, April 16, 2006 21:32: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
More than one person is fine. By all means, just keep describing people you know until you get bored.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #3
Marcus is 15, approximately 175cm in height and approximately 75 kilos. He has worn glasses most of his life and is in a band named The Roaring Forties, for which he plays the drums.

Jack is 14, approx. 165cm in height and approx. 50kg. He has black hair, and plays football for South Rovers FNC.

Luke is 24, homosexual, and lives in New Zealand. He works in a telecom centre and aspires to be a published writer. He has black hair, blue eyes and is quite tall.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Warrior
Member # 3804
Profile #4
Anna, 17, tall, short brown hair like Natalie Portman in 'Closer'. Croatian born. Beautiful eyes. Witty and intelligent, fantastic sense of humour, she inspires smiles and makes friends wherever she goes. Loves to shock people. Makes a fool of herself in modern history and art, especially in front of Erik. Creative-minded, dreams a future career as an actor. Loves Ewan McGregor.

Ula, 17, taller than her mum (tall), hazel eyes, dead straight hair. Polish origins. Worldy and positive, sensitive, confident and assured in her opinions. Totally passionate about Opera, she is a fantastic singer and hopes to pursue it in the future. Her ipod is called Wolfgang. Adores Teddy Tahu Rhodes. 'Cultured'. Her nose gets itchy when she's acting.

Hayley, 16, short, golden bouncy curls. Looks extremely innocent (which makes her a target of freaky men), but is also very opinionated, outspoken and full of bite. A loyal friend, halarious, unpredictable. Often looks like Rene Zelwegger. Enjoys ordering under the name of 'Jesus' when going to Boost juice bars. Also an aspiring actor.

Deb, 17, short, long brown hair, brown eyes, Brazillian origin. Odd, with strange ideas and a creative center. Makes big gestures when she speaks, often forgetful (unless when remembering the game). Gullible, but has more fun being so. Romantic. An aspiring actor, loves the smell of scotch tape and books, old or toxic. Has lost the game.

--------------------
"This......is a TREE! What's it for?" -Exile III
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #5
Anthony has lived in the same town his entire life and went to college 30 minutes away. Officially he is a computer teacher at an elementary school in the school district he attended for 13 years, but he spends most of his time coaching and playing ultimate frisbee. He coaches the team at the high school he graduated from in 1998 and helps out coaching a good local university team. He also started a coed club team which he will coach and captain. His position in the school district is being cut for the 06-07 school year, leaving him in limbo. He has had three knee surgeries and torn both ACL's. As a result, he is heavier and slower than he was in high school, but his sardonic wit has not suffered. He is incredibly sarcastic and even caustic sometimes.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #6
Agee is approx. 5'5". No clue about weight, but it's right for his height, whatever it is. His real name is Anthony Gareth(Anthony Gareth=A.G.=Agee) and he is 13. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is obssessed with love stories to the extent that he reads teen girl novels, but he has good taste when it comes to fantasy and science fiction. He is very charismatic. He wants to be an actor.

Sarah is approx. 5'2". Again no clue about the weight, and again, it's probably right for her height. She has short red hair and grey-blue eyes. She is 14. She is obssessed with Zappa and reads soap opera manga. She is a very skilled percussionist.

Patrick is 6'1". Same about weight(sorry! I can't judge weight). Has light curly brown hair and blue eyes. He's 14. Is normally very calm and laid back, but when he's around his friend Nils he is as insane as the rest of us. He's an amazing pianist.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #7
Erik (or is it Eric?) is 16, about 5'6", and steriotypically obsessed with doing well in school. He is half Chinese and half Japanese. He is in two clubs and has at least a 4.2 GPA. He will be beginning Cross-Country running during the pre-season. Erik is in the Symphonic Band at his school, the lesser of the two bands that he is eligible to be in.

Matt is 15, about 5'6" as well, and is less interested in school. However, he still does well. He is half Japanese and half Hawaiian. He is sponsored by the Rip Curl surfing company and usually wears their merchandise during surfing season. Matt does not display the characteristics of intelligence, but he still manages grades above a 4.0 GPA. Matt is in three or four Orchestras, but none of them are run by the school.

Michael is about 6'3", weighs about 220 lbs., and plays (American) Football. Some of his weight is muscle, but a sizable portion is of another kind. He has an extremely dominating personality, which leads other people to mostly dislike him for constantly commanding them. Michael is half White and half Black. In addition to Football, Michael also did Wrestling and is in Track and Field. Michael is in Speech and Debate and maintains a GPA of greater than 4.0.

***** is about 5'9". He did Cross-Country running, Soccer (American for Football), and is in Track and Field. He is in Wind Ensemble and an after-school band which will play for during the Theater class's upcoming performance. ***** maintains a GPA of greater than 4.0. ***** is the son of a gay couple and so has his name starred out, in case one of his friends is doing an internet search.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #8
I have the strangest feeling that all of these people will now disappear and Thuryl will be wanted by several law enforcement agencies...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #9
She stands perched on her hip, with her purse in her right hand, loosely clasped. Her straight golden white hair flows easily in the wind, just below her shoulder. Her makeup is flawless, as if hours were spent perfecting every detail. Her eyes were replaced with sapphires, catching the sunlight with every turn. Her body sends chills down every man's spine... but they'll never have her; she's gay.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Nicothodes:

Patrick is 6'1". Same about weight(sorry! I can't judge weight).
Sorry, but the thought of someone weighing 6 ft 1 really cracks me up.

--------------------
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #11
The laws of physics are fundamentally dimensionless, so the distinction between mass and length is almost as arbitrary as that between metres and yards. The natural conversion factor is that 1 metre equals approximately 1.35 x 10^27 kilograms.

So this guy's mass is about one and a half times that of the planet Jupiter. I hope he's not a close friend.

[ Tuesday, April 18, 2006 09:06: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #12
Dintiradan is hot... very hot. Any further description violates the CoC.

Okay, what the heck is Thuryl up to?

EDIT: By SoT:
quote:
The laws of physics are fundamentally dimensionless, so the distinction between mass and length is almost as arbitrary as that between metres and yards.
Sweet! I weigh 3.14 coulombs!

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.

[ Tuesday, April 18, 2006 09:14: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #13
Casper is 15 your old, and likes playing games. espacially Battlefield 2 and GTA, which I dislike. He seems to wear the same clothes quite frequently. he has spikes, though not always, sometimes his hair is just without gell.

Aldert is 15 or 16, I'm not sure, and he is very alike Casper. He is a nice guy and very good in poker. Knows when to start betting and when to just pass. He wears glasses, and I have seen him wear the same sweater for over two weeks, I think.

Jelle Joustra is a gentle quiet guy with whome you can have a good laugh and a drink at midnight. He also plays battlefield 2 and GTA, but seems to be less of a gamer. He has brown hair covering his ears, and he likes plain sweaters.

Tim van Mourik is a nice boy of 15, but a INCREDIBLY annoying person sometimes. He starts discussing al kinds of things with you, and while he does that, he makes you feel as if you are inferior. Besides that, he has almost no sense of humor.

I know more people, but as I'm getting bored now, I'll stop.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #14
(...and a couple more)

James is 16. He weighs about 70kg, and is about 175cm. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a great personality. He is excellent at the art of parkour, and has broken many minor bones because of it.

Warrick is extremely tall for his age. He is 14, weighs 65-70kg, and is 185cm tall. He is very well built and is a very good ruckman at the local football club.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #15
My friend is a young man - of average height and build, sandy-brown hair - who I met when we were both in high school. He's always been a tad cleverer than I have, and so his bizzare mental trends have been a pace ahead of mine. Used to be a lot more into anime and RPs and such than he is now, which is probably a good thing - he is not as young as he once was. He's taken to drink lately and his love life is the only one I know of that's actively worse than mine, but what can you do. He also spends a lot of time pretending to be pregnant.
quote:

He stands perched on his hip, with his purse in his right hand, loosely clasped. His straight golden white hair flows easily in the wind, just below his shoulder. His makeup is flawless, as if hours were spent perfecting every detail. His eyes were replaced with sapphires, catching the sunlight with every turn. His body sends chills down every man's spine... but they'll never have him; he's gay.
POSTMODERNISM FOR THE WIN

[ Wednesday, April 19, 2006 00:55: Message edited by: The Worst Man Ever ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by The Worst Man Ever:

My friend is a young man - of average height and build, sandy-brown hair - who I met when we were both in high school. He's always been a tad cleverer than I have, and so his bizzare mental trends have been a pace ahead of mine. Used to be a lot more into anime and RPs and such than he is now, which is probably a good thing - he is not as young as he once was. He's taken to drink lately and his love life is the only one I know of that's actively worse than mine, but what can you do. He also spends a lot of time pretending to be pregnant.
quote:

He stands perched on his hip, with his purse in his right hand, loosely clasped. His straight golden white hair flows easily in the wind, just below his shoulder. His makeup is flawless, as if hours were spent perfecting every detail. His eyes were replaced with sapphires, catching the sunlight with every turn. His body sends chills down every man's spine... but they'll never have him; he's gay.
POSTMODERNISM FOR THE WIN

Alec, unless that was intended, I believe the last part of the sentence should read "every woman's spine". This way, it makes little sense...

[ Wednesday, April 19, 2006 01:26: Message edited by: Kuranes- ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by Mc 'mini' Thralni:

Tim van Mourik is a nice boy of 15, but a INCREDIBLY annoying person sometimes. He starts discussing al kinds of things with you, and while he does that, he makes you feel as if you are inferior. Besides that, he has almost no sense of humor.
I have to aggree with you, he's annoying. Really, REALLY annoying. :P

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #18
How stupid! i forgot the most important person of all!

Mark is about 16. he has nice long, blond hair, and likes music that i don't really like. I won't specify any genre, because I'd probably make some huge mistakes that I would be commented on untill I'm off secondary school. He has a nice grilfriend who slapped me in the face some times for fun. Mark has the most incredible sense of humor I've seen so far. one in a million, I would think.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #19
Aran, you are quickly becoming the straight man in a gay comedy, if you will pardon the heaping mountains of horrible puns in that sentence.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7050
Profile Homepage #20
Carla is a 21-year-old white female of northern European descent. She is tall (5'11"), blonde, and beautiful. She weighs approximately 335 pounds. She is very sweet and is studying to be a teacher. She thinks my love of the Exile series is silly.

=Divals

--------------------
thousands are sailing
the same self the only self

self willed the peril of a thousand fates

a line of infinite ends finite finishing
the one remains oblique and pure

arching to the single point of
consciousness

find yourself
starting back
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #21
Hard working, confident, headstrong, loyal, tightlipped, irrational, predictable, medicated, demanding, short tempered, dependable.

Fun loving, spontaneous, honest, personable, passionate, irresponsible, ambitious, open minded, immodest, egotistical, big hearted.

Compassionate, organized, unsure, needy, service-minded, intelligent, teachable, understanding, close minded, irritable, welcoming.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #22
Emilia is somewhat over one meter tall, has blond hair and blue eyes. She's very social and prefers spending time outside with her friends till it's very late (and even then I daresay she'd prefer if she wasn't made to come home). She also loves to complain in loud voice if she has 'no friends at all!'.

Tarja is 1,67 meters, has dark brown hair (longish) and.. hmm. I suppose her eyes are grayish green, with some faint blue. She really should stand up to people more. She likes Jari Sillanpaa's music, up to the point of calling herself a fan.

Samu is around 1,75 meters tall, has dark hair and also kinda grayish green eyes. He underweighs some, but definitely looks damn skinny. He's got an excellent sense of humour and is probably the only person who can make me laugh without really trying. He knows his way throught computers and games (oldschool games clearly preferred). Is also annoyingly brilliant about educational matters and is pursuing a BBA-degree in a university (please don't ask more, I do not rival him when it comes to pure intellect).

Hanna is around 1,65 meters, has dark hair (although dyes it often), and for the life of me I can't say what color her eyes are. Either brown or blueish.. something. She's very friendly, but has a tendency to lead. As in, in a group of people she usually voices the decision to what to do, although she doesn't command. Most just follow in any case. She studies to become a hairdresser (hence the dyed hair).

Katja is maybe 1,70 meters, has dark slightly curly hair and she's got these blue eyes with bit of yellow(orange/lightbrown) in the middle. Maybe. Or a bit green. She's pretty reserved when it comes to people and doesn't mind shying away from groups of people to wait for a friend come to keep her company. She's interested in mechanics, but isn't currently studying anything. She has a very nice impish smile, although she might not agree on that. Wishes she lived closer to her best friends.

Pauliina is definitely over 1,80 meters, has blond hair and blueish eyes (do they all?). Light blue, I'd say. She's married to Timo. She's more than friendly, and very considerate.

[ Saturday, April 22, 2006 08:55: Message edited by: Possession ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #23
She is the best and worse person I know, and will probably ever meet, which is both wonderful and awful in turns. She is beautiful, but naturally so, and yet she chooses to hide herself under make-up and hair-dye. She is funny, caring, and fragile. She is life, and death, both at the same time.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #24
He is about 5'11" on a tall day and says he doesn't care how much he weighs as long as his clothes still fit. He has spiky medium brown hair, just a shade or two lighter than dark, and dark brown eyes. He doesn't smile very much, but he often laughs.

Pages