Describe

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Describe
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
Last thing you ate:
What you're wearing right now:
Describe the room you are in:

I'll start

Last thing you ate: Brown Sugar Pop Tart
What you're wearing right now: Black pants and a white collared shirt (I haven't changed since I got home from work)
Describe the room you are in: Blue walls, blue ceiling, rather large with a lot stuff lying a messs.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
Last thing you ate: Wheat thins
What you're wearing right now: Tan fleece, plaid button-up, blue jeans
Describe the room you are in: Cellar, red, yellow and black tiles, wooden walls, block glass windows

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #2
Last thing you ate:A cheese steak sandwich
What you're wearing right now:white t-shirt and black/red/white plaid shorts
Describe the room you are in:brown carpet, light paneling, full of junk that needs to be put away
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #3
Last thing you ate: Chewing gum
What you're wearing right now: Green Billabong polo shirt, denim jeans
Describe the room you are in: Study, cream walls and ceiling. Floorboards. Broken chair.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
Last thing you ate: I drank thee
What you're wearing right now: Blue pyjamas, grey slippers and a brown bathrobe, and my glasses.
Describe the room you are in: 3 x 4 meters, a desk of wood with iron supports, a Macintosh (on) and a Windows (off) on the desk, with a printer in the middle, schoolbooks all around me on the floor... I'll stop now, I think

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #5
Last thing you ate: Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream. If real food, then my aunt's delicious lasagna.
What you're wearing right now: I'm not sure if it is the right translation, but I'm wearing a black baby doll. It's like a pajama dress or something.
I'm in my room, I'm in the bed (white sheets, red comforter). Next to me (to the left) it's the night-table with a nightlight. In front is the TV on top of a TV set thingy. Next to it is the armoire. Next to my bed to the right is the computer table with my other pc and to the right of that is the door. The whole room is painted white, as well as the bed and night-table.

Edit: I forgot my slippers, they're brand new pink bunny slippers. They go with the rest of my pjs (Cuz for some reason I like pink and white pjs), except for these ones. So I look kind of weird with a black baby doll and pink bunny slippers, but I can't seem to take them off.

[ Wednesday, February 22, 2006 23:18: Message edited by: Selima ]
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #6
Last thing you ate: A cinnamon raisin English muffin, plain.
What you're wearing right now: Boxers and a t-shirt.
Describe the room you are in: White walls, white ceiling, beige carpeting, big storm windows, ceiling fan, lots of clutter, fairly big; my seventh-floor apartment

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
Last thing you ate: Sirloin steak and salad
What you're wearing right now: Jeans, long t and hoodie, fleece slippers
Describe the room you are in: Spare bedroom, closet, three bureaus, oriental carpet, dog, three trees worth of paper, nav charts on the wall, 1 door, 1 window.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #8
Last thing you ate: McDonalds chips + nuggets
What you're wearing right now: Red t-shirt, plus black shorts
Describe the room you are in: Light green walls, white ceiling, very cluttered

[ Wednesday, February 22, 2006 23:48: Message edited by: The Stew Boy ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
Last thing you ate: An ice cream cone (with chocolate chips, chopped nuts and caramel)

What you're wearing right now: A fawn T-shirt and white Bjorn Borg boxer shorts. It's the middle of summer here.

* White ceiling with light fitting in the centre (no lampshade), peach walls (shut up, they were that colour before this became my room), bare wood floor
* Starting from immediately in front of me and going clockwise:
- a wooden table (with computer, printer, various books and papers). Wicker trunk full of old shoes underneath.
- a filing cabinet (bottom drawer full of financial records, top drawer full of snack foods, telephone sitting on top)
- a large dresser full of clothes (with a television, DVD player and clock radio atop it; photographs and a hand-knitted sheep rest on top of the television)
- a large window (covering most of the wall to my right, and providing a view of part of the front garden)
- a wooden chair, covered in a stack of books and magazines, with a couple of bags and briefcases underneath it
- a large sports bag, filled with a selection of clothes and books for when I need to travel
- a small dresser; top drawer filled with sunglasses, spare change, calculators and other miscellany, bottom two drawers filled with papers
- a single bed, currently unmade
- a lamp at the foot of the bed (with two lights on it; one is currently broken)
- a bookshelf, stacked with various books, CDs, DVDs, cassette tapes and an old telephone
- two large cardboard boxes stacked atop each other; the upper one is empty, the lower contains an old computer. A few clothes are piled on top.
- a walk-in wardrobe occupying most of the wall to my left, containing blankets and clothing, mostly fancy and mostly not mine
- a door, allowing convenient entrance and egress

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 00:16: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

* Starting from immediately in front of me and going clockwise:
- a large window (covering most of the wall to my right, and providing a view of part of the front garden)
- a door, allowing convenient entrance and egress

1. Is that clockwise from your perspective or our perspective?
2. Single, double, or triple glazing? Your answer will be used to calculate deflection, absorbtion, and fracturing, and possibly weight.
3. At a hurried pace, how quickly can a person leave your house (back and front entrance) from your doorway?

In advance, thanks.

--------------------
quote:

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

1. Is that clockwise from your perspective or our perspective?
My perspective. I don't know what direction you're facing, but unless you're standing upside-down it won't make a difference.

quote:
2. Single, double, or triple glazing? Your answer will be used to calculate deflection, absorbtion, and fracturing, and possibly weight.
Single. Insulation isn't a big deal, since it never gets really cold where I live.

quote:
3. At a hurried pace, how quickly can a person leave your house (back and front entrance) from your doorway?
Seven seconds at a brisk walking pace for the front door; less if I were to sprint. Harder to reliably estimate for the back door; it's about the same distance from my room as the front door but it's a sliding door that has a nasty tendency to get stuck.

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 00:22: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #12
Last thing you ate: Steak, medium well. Rice, lightly dressed with soy sauce. Microwaved prepackaged corn. Two bottles of unsweetened black tea and one bottle of sugar-free green tea, chilled.
What you're wearing right now: Blue scrubs, extra large shirt, triple-extra-large pants. Baggy on both counts. Midnight blue boxer shorts. Ornate gold cross on gold chain. Haggard look.
Describe the room you are in: Own room. Desk, too damaged to move, houses computer, crowded with bottles and other miscellaneous artifacts of daily living. Hanging ties and shirts on a rack to one side, broke-down bed on the other, abutting it a chest of drawers, opposite it a small bookshelf in poor repair, all enclosed by two National Geographic maps, a blue mortarboard cap, and a humorous poster on a white wall framing a large window over which the blinds are always drawn. Floor a marble tile, ruddy white. Single lightbulb on a three-lightbulbed lamp provides illumination. Books, papers, shoes, clothing, asthma medicine, childhood stuffed animals, gadgets scattered about.
Entry controlled by a door, painted white. No lock.

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 00:36: Message edited by: Belisarius ]
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #13
Last thing you ate: - Two rye bread sammiches. That was my breakfast/lunch.

What you're wearing right now: - A very old nightie with few holes in it. I've had it since I was kid and it still fits. I only it use it inside when there no others around, really.
Oh, and .. er, light beige pants, I'd say. The right trouser leg has a long rip in it too. I meant to fix it yesterday...

Describe the room you are in: - Well! White/yellow walls. This oddly shaped computer desk, with the keyboard being hidde underneath, on a thingy that can be pulled out. Um. To my left is a chair with the scanner/writer. To my right is the kitchen, with all sorts of usual appliances, like fridge, freezer (combination, both tiny), micro and etc. Behind me is the dinign table and then our living room. There's a worktable first, then there's my mother's bed, the blue couch, a green recliner, the TV and a bookcase. (not necessarily in that order, actually)
And there's lots of misc. stuff lying around. Did I mention I'm not on my own computer? Because mine is in my room and it's in much worse condition. This is my mother's computer and I use it because it's so much better than my own crappy one.

If that job interview today goes well and I get the job, I'm saving the money to buy a new 'puter.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #14
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, The flying Dutchmen:

Last thing you ate: I drank thee

I presume that Thralni's addressee is too drunk to post.

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 01:10: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #15
Spiderweb: home of the obsessive compulsives...

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
I last ate two cheese sandwiches, hastily prepared this morning. I am about to go off to the cafeteria to acquire some more calories that I need to survive this day.

On the subject of clothing, I'm wearing hiking boots (I usually have only one pair of shoes in any kind of wearable condition, and currently these are...), a pair of jeans, and the very same jeans jacket I mentioned in the last thread of this kind, a year and a half ago.

I can't find that topic right now, unfortunately. Probably had some funky title. I can only find the old "inhaling" and "eating" topics, and the clothes one must be in that vicinity.

Edit: Left out the third point.

You enter the room through a door from the north. The room is shaped like a square, it has a window on the southern wall, and a door on the eastern end of the northern wall that you just passed through. There are four desks, two each facing each other, two facing west and two east.

I am sitting at the northeastern computer. The whole room is vaguely grey, as most offices. There is a telephone that will ring at the worst time sitting next to me, and a heap of paper next to the keyboard in front of me.

The door opens and the boss of the dungeon enters. You ready your weapons for the final battle.

No wait, actually he just wants to ask if I'm done with fixing that program.

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 02:27: Message edited by: Arancaytar the Grey ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #17
> get paper
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #18
You botch your dexterity check. You receive a paper cut, slashing your pulse arteries, and die painfully.

Roll up a new character. :P

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #19
Last thing you ate: HK Custard Bun. Yum.
What you're wearing right now: White T-shirt and dark blue jeans.
Describe the room you are in: Two computers, scanner, printer, etc. Grey carpet, white walls, window facing front of house. A 3-seater sofa opposite of the computers, flanked by a fully-stocked bookshelf and a single-seater, surrounding an oversized coffee table. Beside the single-seater, a big cabinet with my collection of High- and Master-Grade Gundam models, along with a radio that I'm too lazy to turn on. On the floor in front of that lies my brother's old PC, among other junk.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #20
Last thing you ate: Shwarma in a Lafa with humous, harif, Israeli salad and fries.
What you're wearing right now: T-shirt and comfortable, loose pants.
Describe the room you are in: It's sorta 3 rooms without doorways in between. My laptop is on a plastic table with an external hard drive, printer/scanner/fax, spare batteries, cables, CDs papers and books strewn about all over it. To my left is a gap into the dining room and behind me to the left is a gap into the kitchen. Behind me is the TV and a couch about a meter from me and a meter from the TV, with my little sister lazing her life away in front of it. :P To the right of the TV (my right, with my back to it) is a bookcase which just happens to be where all the books don't go. In the back right corner is a glass door to a small balcony, to my right there's a wall and in front of me to my right there's another (larger) glass door to another (large) blacony.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #21
Last thing you ate: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, directly from the carton
What you are wearing right now: Plaid pajama pants, white Gap tee-shirt
What room you are in: Living room of a large one bedroom condo, decorated decidedly in tastes other than my own, siting on the couch, looking toward a wall of windows and the porch.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #22
Last thing you ate: 3 fried chicken strips, with salt.

What you're wearing right now: Blue t-shirt, blue jeans with a hole on the right knee.

Describe the room you are in: Cube-shaped, has white walls, a roof, windows, and a door. White tile floor, with two desks, two PC's, a TV, an AC/DC poster, and some posters of scantily-clad women (because my roomate has little self-control).

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 08:47: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #23
There seem to be a lot of these topics lately. I am still waiting for the # of holes in your celling one. That one gave a lot of opportunity for amusing answers.

Last thing you ate: Buckwheat

What you're wearing right now: Blue jeans and a nice shirt. A bit casual, but ok for a computer company.

Describe the room you are in: Office with a lot of cubicles. The one I am in is a large area intended for 4-7 people, but luckily used by only 2. Cubicle and building walls have blue-grey color scheme, desks are black and even chairs fit the blue-black pattern. Window next to me provides a view of some trees, hiding the parking lot and street.

PS Did anybody else find it a bit weird that Salmon asked Thuryl "how can I rob your house and/or kill you?" and Thuryl gave detailed answers? :)

EDIT: Sometimes forgetting to add " :) " can make a big difference.

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 13:22: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #24
I found his lack of fear decidedly refreshing and un-American.

Yet another reason to choose Australia/New Zealand for a vacation.

--------------------
quote:

Pages