Describe

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Describe
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

I found his lack of fear decidedly refreshing and un-American.

Yet another reason to choose Australia/New Zealand for a vacation.

Easy loot, eh? Just keep in mind that no one will notice if an American goes missing. :P

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #26
Last thing you ate: human *evil grin*
What you're wearing right now: um...black sweat pants and the top from my halloween costume, which was a ranger
Describe the room you are in: fabric is everywhere, two sewing machines, and the computer

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #27
Last thing you ate:Culvers roast beef sandwich, wild cherry pepsi, and chocolate chip cookie.
What you're wearing right now:Beige Faded Glory clasic fit stretch jeans, purple white and black horizontally striped short sleeve knit top, black suede high-top shoes and misc. needed accessories and undergarments
Describe the room you are in:green walls, beige carpet, office furniture, lots of messy misc.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #28
Last thing I ate: #9 from Taco Bell.
Currently wearing: Tan Dickie's shorts, Element t-shirt, Traditiona clothing track-jacket, Zildjian trucker hat, black Adidas shoes.
The room I'm in: The "living room", complete with a piano, 3 guitars, a couch, 2 chairs, a stereo system, several sets of shelves full of books and such, and this computer. Some flowery design on the carpet, with off-white painted walls and ceiling. Needs to be cleaned.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #29
Last thing you ate: Pizza
What you're wearing right now: St. Louis Cardinals shirt, dark cargo pants.
Describe the room you are in: Standard 2-person dorm room, complete with two fluorescent lights, lava lamp, tie-dyed sheets (I kid you not), a couple of plants, and one well-used iBook. Further description would be even more boring than it's already become.

(Honestly, if it was anywhere other than here, the "what you're wearing question would be infinitely creepy". Here, it's finitely creepy.)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #30
Last thing you ate: Pizza from the local cafe.
What you're wearing right now: Jeans and a blue sweatshirt. And a brown undershirt.
Describe the room you are in: My living room with two elk heads, a TV with no reception, and a plywood pool table I got for Christmas. And a few chairs and lamps and white paint and so on.

--------------------
-ben4808
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #31
Last thing you ate: A chocolate digestive biscuit. The crumbs got absolutely everywhere. Including floating around the bottom of my coffee mug.

What you're wearing right now: Okay, from the top down...

- Blue, white and red striped woolly hat.
- Blue shirt, open (both down the fron and at the sleeves)
- Black Radiohead t-shirt
- Black fingerless gloves
- Black boxers
- Blue jeans
- Blue woolly socks

Describe the room you are in: Oh, it's my bedroom. There are three computers, three beds, one tv, a dvd player, rows of books/CDs/DVDs, lots of clothes, and most importantly, coffee. Oh! And my Morrissey montage, which covers a wall, and my huge Che Guevara Flag!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Pages