First Kiss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: First Kiss
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #0
How was your first kiss?
Edit: I thought it would be fun

[ Tuesday, November 15, 2005 20:53: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
What is this fixation on kissing?

*this message sponsored by the local gropers and fondlers union*
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Mine would have been better if it hadn't occurred in such profoundly depressing circumstances.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #3
My answer is different depending on whether just being kissed counts, or whether it has to be a mutual thing.

EDIT: And also on whether there has to be tongue contact to qualify.

[ Saturday, October 08, 2005 21:36: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #4
Ask me in about ten years. Maybe it will have happened by then. :P

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #5
Ash- I have no idea. If we go by that, then my first real kiss would actually be at the age of 7 when my best male friend told me to stand up, then after i did so he gave me a kiss (2 seconds, and no tongue)and then ran away. However, I still don't consider it a real kiss since
1) I was 7, he was 8
2) No tongue
3) Only one way (him kissing me)
4) Lasted below 5 seconds.

Now, I think the thread is all about your first tongue kiss or a kiss where your lips met for more than 10 seconds. YET if someone hasn't been kissed with tongue or anything, then just tell that story.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #6
Okay, then by those standards I am still kissless. I was similarly the subject of a peck-and-run, but mine was a bit more recent.

[ Saturday, October 08, 2005 22:03: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
Kissless, and little to no prospect of changing that within the next couple of years. :rolleyes:

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #8
Valentine's Day, 6th grade. Kara, the girl I had had a crush on since 5th grade and her best friend set up a kissing booth at morning recess. A kiss for a quarter. There was a big crowd of kids in the hall around the table the girls had set up, but no one was doing any kissing.

I was a pretty insecure kid at that point, but my friends who knew I had a crush on Kara pushed me up to the table, so I got out a quarter. The thing was, I had to kiss the other girl, Kathy, first. She was pretty cute too, but that wasn't what I was there for. I kissed Kathy first, on the lips, then plunked down another quarter so I could kiss Kara. It was a heady moment. I was suddenly cool and popular, ha. I was amazed no one else had the guts to kiss the girls after me.

At lunch break, I spent the entire hour wandering around the playground looking for the kissing booth again, but couldn't find it and I was devastated (those kiss things can be quickly addictive). After recess I was informed they had put the kissing booth out on the track, the one place I hadn't thought to look. Doh!

Soon after, Kara and I officially "went together" for about two weeks and then broke up acrimoniously during an argument in a game of handball. Young love. It's all pretty silly, but so huge at the time.

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #9
In June this year. At a concert. With the same girl I kissed* today, in fact. But now she lives in Tasmania, across the sea from me.

* Its not called kissing where I live. Or 'hooking up'. Picking up is the term, and tounge is involved in the picking up, but without it, its just a kiss.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #10
Your bonnie lies over the ocean?

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #11
Well, it isn't so much an ocean as a strait. But that has the wrong number of syllables.

[ Sunday, October 09, 2005 00:43: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #12
How about "over the water?"

EDIT: Or use the full name. My bonnie lies over the Bass strait... still missing something, isn't it?

[ Sunday, October 09, 2005 00:51: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by Synergy67:

Your bonnie lies over the ocean?
Well, it was just a one-off thing. Actually, make that a two-off thing. But she's not my girlfriend or anything, she already has a boyfriend.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #14
Mine was extremely romantic, or at least I think so. I was 14 and with her around town, and we were getting ready to head back to my house. All of a sudden, the skies opened up and it began to rain incredibly hard. We started to run, but we knew that it wouldn't make a difference how quickly we went - we were already completely soaked. Around the corner from my house, we both stopped and stared at each other, and then she said something like "I couldn't let this day go by without kissing you," and then we kissed. There was no tongue, but it was open-mouthed and it sounds like something out of a book when I think about it now.

Also, Spring, here "hooking up" carries connotations far beyond kissing.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #15
Still (sadly) kissless. Although I'm getting to the point where that may not last for much longer... me and my "friend" are constantly kissing each other on the cheek, hand etc. And it's my 18th on Saturday, and we're going out! My first date!! :D

--------------------
Everybody knows, but nobody understands.

Thus endeth this post.
Warrior
Member # 5966
Profile Homepage #16
Sadly for Diarog, Diarog has never been kissed. So Diarog spends all day talking about himself in the third person. See what no kissing leads to... compleate and utter insanity. Or that could just be from the SpidWeb boards..... :P

-- Diarog Lethuta

--------------------
Ever since I met you so very long ago,
There's been something I've badly needed to know,
Do you love me and want to end my pain?
Or do I pursue your love in vain?

"And your not a doctor, but you play one in real life" -Jerry Seinfield

"My power extends far beyond space and time, do not dare oppose me, for my wrath is something to be greatly feared" -Diarog Lethuta: The Tome of Diarog Lethuta, Egypt, 5000 B.C.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #17
Until the end of high school, I was considered a ******, so yea, take a good guess at my case.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Also, Spring, here "hooking up" carries connotations far beyond kissing.
Same here. Way far beyond kissing. Drakey-Awsome story, it does sound out of a book.

Edit: Didn't you know he's psychic??? He's predicting the future. 7 years ahead

[ Sunday, October 09, 2005 08:18: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #19
Drakefyre's first kiss was when he was 14, but it is common knowledge that he is 7......Is anyone else confused? :confused:

Going to the topic, I really don't see the point when you're my age(13). Anyways, all the guys I know are my friends in the fool around play with computers sort of thing.....

EDIT: Fixed typo

[ Sunday, October 09, 2005 08:17: Message edited by: Nicothodes ]

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #20
:D Three cheers for virgin lips! :D

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #21
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

Mine would have been better if it hadn't occurred in such profoundly depressing circumstances.
Were you at a funeral?

My first kiss was when I was 17, and was with a girl that I was completely surprised to find out I liked so much. Summer days, driftin' away, 'til uh-oh those su-ummer nights.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #22
mine was just 1 month ago.it was kind of weird but fun and nice too, i liked it.
not a lot of tongue but enough,it was on her house in her room (just kiss,promise), after that SHE asked me for being her boyfriend!but well i dont really like her and i have another girl :P

why a lot of people here never kissed, how old are you, at least im just 15.i hope you kiss soon and that you not be too old or some bad people will consider you as losers and freaks

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #23
I wondered about the reflexive eye-closing thing, so I opened mine to see if it was something peculiar to me. It wasn't, of course.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

desperance.net - Don't follow this link
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #24
I don't want to remember... :(

But that's mostly because of everything associated with it, what happened after.

The kiss itself, in a nutshell...

I was visiting my uncle's, and my best friend (at the time, anyways) had come along (yes, my best friend was a girl).

Sleeping arrangements were somewhat limited, so we were sharing the fold-out couch in the living room.

I don't quite remember what led to it, but we had just been lying there, talking. When all of a sudden, she rolled over and gave me a kiss (can't remember if there was tongue or not... if there was, it was just a bit). Took me completely by surprise (if I recall correctly, what we had been talking about wasn't anything hot or what one might think would lead to a kiss).

By itself, it was quite cute and romantic. But that was the beginning of a long drawn-out relationship which left me heart-broken, and from which I never fully recovered.

I don't remember the exact age, but late teens... I'm 26 now.

--------------------
"Take time to listen to what is said without words, to obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship the unnameable and to embrace the unformed." -- Lao Tzu

Pages