Did you miss me?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Did you miss me?
Warrior
Member # 5966
Profile Homepage #0
Hello! I've returned from my trip. Just for fun, did you miss me while I was gone?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 27 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=RrEamBtVqaNN"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=RrEamBtVqaNN"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Ever since I met you so very long ago,
There's been something I've badly needed to know,
Do you love me and want to end my pain?
Or do I pursue your love in vain?

"And your not a doctor, but you play one in real life" -Jerry Seinfield

"My power extends far beyond space and time, do not dare oppose me, for my wrath is something to be greatly feared" -Diarog Lethuta: The Tome of Diarog Lethuta, Egypt, 5000 B.C.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
This thread is making miss missing you. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I didn't actually remember you weren't around...

Still, now that you are back, I can say that I wept day and night for you. Believe what you will...!

No, I didn't. But it's always good to see people returning hither.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #3
You were gone? :eek: Well....anyways, it's good to have you back!!!

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #4
I can't say I missed you, but I didn't know you were gone being on holiday myself when you left.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #5
Welcome back.

MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #6
I noticed you were gone, but that's likely because you said you were leaving, IIRC. Anyways, welcome back.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #7
I didn't consciously miss you, and now only notice your absence with the reading of this topic and another one a few days back, so. People come and go, and our sanityless brains get trained after a while to filter most of it out.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #8
I honestly didn't know you were gone.

Still, welcome back!

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #9
With a post count below 400 people will never know when you are and when you arn't around because there is barely any difference.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #10
and specially with a post count below 50.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

With a post count below 400 people will never know when you are and when you arn't around because there is barely any difference.
And Jeff just had barely over 400. ;)

But it still sounds to reason, but it seems that whenever Jeff posts in makes quite a bit more stir than another random newbie.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by ben4808 [1950 - 2100:
]
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

And Jeff just had barely over 400. ;)

But it still sounds to reason, but it seems that whenever Jeff posts in makes quite a bit more stir than another random newbie.

That's because Jeff is *expected* to post on his own board. It's like the difference between a rarely seen party guest dropping in and the host arriving.

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #13
Ooooh, thats what I was doing wrong all these years .... not spamming. :P

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #14
Actually, like in real life, society will notice you only if you do something wrong. Nobody ever notices the quiet, law-abiding people.

Perhaps that is what causes all the attention-seeking spam here, too.

--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #15
If it weren't for this topic, ironically, the answer might've been "yes".

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #16
Was her Karma one star before?
Or was it her starting this topic that made it so. Thats one of the things I love about this community. How easy it is to earn bad karma.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #17
Considering that DL's profile lists DL's real name as "Michael", I suspect you're using the wrong pronoun.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #18
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

Considering that DL's profile lists DL's real name as "Michael", I suspect you're using the wrong pronoun.
Considering the average gender distribution of this forum, I suspect that, had this been the correct pronoun, her karma would have increased in spite of the spam. Seriously, if you averaged the ratings by gender, the girls would be at least two stars ahead of the guys. :P

--------------------