windows RG

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: windows RG
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
for everybody who hates windows (or doesn't care to see a parody on Windows): Click this link.

windows RG (Really good edition)

First time i saw it, i really laught my head of! (One advice, DON'T click the "crash" button in the start menu.

PLEASE NOTE: I don't wan to offend any Windows user (i use Mac and windows myself), but its simply very funny!

EDIT 2:
This is typical for my sense of humor. maybe awfully boring for some of you.

Now where is that chicken soup...

[ Friday, August 12, 2005 09:02: Message edited by: Marvin, the paranoid android ]

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
Mildly amusing.

I clap... eh... half-heartedly.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I liked it.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #3
Good way to waste some time.

--------------------
If anyone ever asks you why you did something, say "Because I could".
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Marvin, the paranoid android:

for everybody who hates windows (or doesn't care to see a parody on Windows): Click this link.

windows RG (Really good edition)

First time i saw it, i really laught my head of! (One advice, DON'T click the "crash" button in the start menu.

PLEASE NOTE: I don't wan to offend any Windows user (i use Mac and windows myself), but its simply very funny!

EDIT 2:
This is typical for my sense of humor. maybe awfully boring for some of you.

Now where is that chicken soup...

I don't think that anyone would be offended. Us windows users just don't care. :P

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
Very funny... I've never liked the Windows interface. That's why I love my Mac (I never was a hardcore gamer anyway).

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 6199
Profile Homepage #6
Windows Rg is okay what about windows 3.1 it was great (not)

--------------------
What is evil, when we are all evil?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #7
So most of you liked it. that pleases me.

This is something else I liked. they curse many times, but that doesn't matter to me:

the end of the world

This is a short film about several ways the world could end

I liked the part when France is shown best. You'll see why...

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #8
Me and my friend discovered WinRG last year, whilst mucking about in our Art class. We also found a President Bush speech generator, but the URL is lost in the recesses of my mind.

But yes, it is very funny. And a little too realistic for my liking. Especially the whole internet thing...

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #9
It's allright, but it's WIERD. ;)

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #10
I don't think any windows users actually like windows that much. The trouble is that it's the best out thing out there so far so we don't have much of a choice.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #11
Ahem... let's sidestep a Windows/Mac debate, all right?

(Just a casual reminder that such arguments are unpleasant to all involved)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #12
i really hate these arguments. i agree with Ephesos. Please don't start them.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #13
Uh, sorry guys. I didn't intend to spark up a debate of any sort. Mac, Windows, what does it really matter when both can play the games supplied by this site....Or at least the decent ones.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by Toenail1000:

I liked it.
Me too. A year ago.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #15
I like it, too bad i gave you that link ;) , haha, i told you about windows RG :D

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.

When you are at school, you wish you where old enough to work.
When you are old enough to work, you wish you were at school.
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #16
btw, i gave you the "the end of the world" link as well... ;)

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #17
the end of the world link can also b found here along with many other funny videos http://www.amishdonkey.com/funnies.phpf

WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE ..for those who care

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:31: Message edited by: Hellbringer195 ]

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #18
Oops, does that discount me? ;)

Too late if it does...

EDIT: Purty much useless anyway.

EDIT2: take that back. Check this out NOW. I haven't laughed so much for ages! ( well, make that a week ;) )

[ Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:56: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
Originally written by no chicken for sale here:

I like it, too bad i gave you that link ;) , haha, i told you about windows RG :D
quote:
Originally written by no chicken for sale here:

btw, i gave you the "the end of the world" link as well... ;)
Did you say that to me? because if you did, you're really wrong, you know. i got both to see at my friend's home. Nobody else told me about it.

jadewolf, That was really, weird.

This is a thing I really liked, but it gets a bit tedious after a while. Its a strange cartoon movie which sucject is evrything stupid you can imagine. Only watch it if you have about 30 minutes to spare. (don't stop the movie untill you saw the parts with a man and women playing "Romeo and Julliet and the part where you saw the crazy profesor

The demented cartoon movie

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #20
quote:Originally written by Marvin, the paranoid android:
Did you say that to me? because if you did, you're really wrong, you know. i got both to see at my friend's home. Nobody else told me about it.

Yeah, that was to you, winnifred. Check my profile and mavbe you'll figure out that i was right.

well, i didn't gave you the link, you checked the movies/clips whatever at my place... on a sunny sundag afternoon :D

--------------------

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #21
GODVERDOMME MARK!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ZODRA IK SNAFTA ZAG STAAN EN WINNIFRED WIST IK DAT ER IETS GODVERDOMME RAARS AAN DE HAND WAS!!!

Sorry. for everybody who didn't understand what I'm talking about, let me introduce me to the chicky here: that's my friend. Mark.

(het was trouwens geen zonnige zondag, maar een bewolkte zondag). :rolleyes:

--------------------

Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #22
Okay, for those of you who don't speak German, he was saying, "Goddamnit Mark! I am not Winnifred! I am Marvin! I am the Walrus! I am the Egg-Man! My hands are not sanitized!"

And later, "I have ****** my green trousers. Later, I'll go take a walk and **** all over some old ladie's skirt, thus unsanitizing my hands again."

Anyway, I couldn't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of that damn demented movie.
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #23
ehm, hi Beatmaster B. :D , enjoying it here? i'm just checking this wicked forum, and i like it :D . so, what have you done in your little holiday trip? i'm just curious ;)

ehm, btw "Not I" it was dutch, in case you haven't noticed ;)

--------------------

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
Originally written by Not I:

Okay, for those of you who don't speak German, he was saying, "Goddamnit Mark! I am not Winnifred! I am Marvin! I am the Walrus! I am the Egg-Man! My hands are not sanitized!"

And later, "I have ****** my green trousers. Later, I'll go take a walk and **** all over some old ladie's skirt, thus unsanitizing my hands again."

Anyway, I couldn't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of that damn demented movie.

I'm sorry to say your translation really is very, um, poor.

It says:

Goddamit Mark (
:) )!!!

The rest I wouldn't say, unless mark allows me too.

I got irriteated by the demented movie after 15 minutes.

--------------------

Pages