windows RG

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: windows RG
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Marvin, the paranoid android:

It says:

Goddamit Mark (
:) )!!!

The rest I wouldn't say, unless mark allows me too.

well, i don't mind if you tell them, but they probably don't get a single clue of what it's about :P it's just extremely stupid, and without the sense of humor we have, it's just dull and futile...

but if anyone really, really wants the translation of it, well... you can't have it :P oh well, why not... but i'm not gonna translate it for you :D

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.

When you are at school, you wish you where old enough to work.
When you are old enough to work, you wish you were at school.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Not I:

Okay, for those of you who don't speak German, he was saying,"

Anyway, I couldn't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of that damn demented movie.

That, sir, is Dutch. Confusing it with German is a faux-pas that would be unwise to make while travelling in the Netherlands.

Also, your translation was worse than hawk king's translation of the BoA article (at least he had the sense to use Google and lie about it, rather than guess :P ).

[ Sunday, August 21, 2005 14:14: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik

Pages