Huzzah

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Huzzah
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Drew:

IMAGE(http://studyrussian.com/rouble/pic/1000.jpg)

Congratulations on your postcount and on achieving it without spamming. :)

And I like your choice of pictures. This bill is now worthless as currency, but is probably a good collector's item.

[ Thursday, July 21, 2005 21:04: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #26
SoT — you should realise that there are many, many weird people out there. More and more webpages are made each day, putting more and more weird pictures on them.

I think that someone else used photoshop before Stug did to get that image :P

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #27
Congratulations on reaching 1000. As for myself, 510 down, 490 of the miserable things to go.

--------------------
"He's mine, go get your own human plaything!" Bernard Black (Black Books)

Also look at my sitehere
This is also a good site
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Milla:

Congratulations on reaching 1000. As for myself, 510 down, 490 of the miserable things to go.
You do realise that you don't actually have to post here? Or do you? I mean if there is a giant laser beam pointing at you, and the only way you can get it to go away is to post, then you do. Otherwise, you could just give up...

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by SupaNik:

quote:
Originally written by Milla:

You do realise that you don't actually have to post here? Or do you? I mean if there is a giant laser beam pointing at you, and the only way you can get it to go away is to post, then you do. Otherwise, you could just give up...

:rolleyes: :) But I like posting here. The above comment basically meant...

Actually I don't really know what I was trying to say. It made perfect sense before.

So I'll stay and dodge the laser beams if I have too.

--------------------
"He's mine, go get your own human plaything!" Bernard Black (Black Books)

Also look at my sitehere
This is also a good site
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

I think that someone else used photoshop before Stug did to get that image :P
Actually, it's a real photograph.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #31
*Reaches for another bottle*

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #32
*hands SoT a handle of the Cap'n"

Yes, took it myself, and I'm rather proud of it. Never knew I was a part-time wedding photographer, did you?

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #33
I think it would be appropriate at this time to wish Andrew a wedding unlike the ferret equivalent.

—Alorael, who also wishes Andrew a better wedding photographer than Stughalf. No offense meant, of course, but you made the ferrets look fat.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #34
Are you personally acquainted with the ferret couple in question? I'll have you know that both were rather portly to begin with.

And in case you get in the mood to make more snide remarks about my photography, I'll have you know that my ferret army is capable of skeletonizing a fully-grown man in less than ten seconds. After which point I can whip out the camera, take a few choice photos, and have you judge for yourself whether I've made you look fat. :P

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #35
Thank you for the laugh, Stug. It was a nice image, no matter who took it. ;) And I highly doubt that your army of ferrets will defeat Alorael - years of sniping and skribbane inhaling has sharpened Alo's sniping skill.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #36
I hear there's good money in alternatives to surgery for weightloss, and while ferrets are not a non-invasive procedure by any stretch of the imagination, they aren't technically surgical. You don't even need a license!

—Alorael, who still declares it the photographer's job to make the couple look svelte and skinny no matter how heavily the task weighs on the photographer's shoulders.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #37
Ow! >_< Bad pun.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #38
quote:
Originally written by Gobsmack:

Thank you for the laugh, Stug. It was a nice image, no matter who took it. ;) And I highly doubt that your army of ferrets will defeat Alorael - years of sniping and skribbane inhaling has sharpened Alo's sniping skill.
The attack ferret army is just as well trained, if not better- and keep in mind that a rifle with a barrel stuffed with the remains of hundreds of kamikaze ferrets is liable to have difficulty firing.

And after the rifle is thoroughly out of commission, we can proceed with the surgery at a leisurely pace. :P

--------------------
Stughalf

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #39
I can provide the pirate blades ;)

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #40
*Decides to follow SoT's actions*
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #41
And for the really tough times, there are always needle/ferrets.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #42
We're forgetting one vital piece of information. Since Alorael's a sniper, the ferrets won't be able to get near him. He'll be up in a bell tower somewhere. And whilst the ferrets MAY be trained to kill or whatever, they won't know how to open the door to climb the stairs to get to Alo. So, he's pretty safe I'd imagine.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #43
Simple solution- we'll just set up a ladder on the opposite end of the bell tower and have the attack ferret army creep up and overwhelm Alorael with their teeth, claws, and pirate blades while he's distracted by a small band of needle/ferrets at the front of the tower. A needle/ferret can unload its cargo with fantastic range and accuracy, you know.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 07:25: Message edited by: Stugri-La ]

--------------------
Stughalf

Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #44
...it's started at long last. Viva la revolution!

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #45
Then Alo can just alternate between shooting down one ladder or the other.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #46
Guys, guys - ix-nay on the eedle/ferrets-nay until it is Time.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 09:05: Message edited by: Drew ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #47
Ferrets sound like the feisty fellows who would enjoy a tot of skribbane now and then. I'm sure the needle/ferrets and I will get along just fine. It pains me to share a good thing so much, but when my life is on the line and when such worthy beings as needle/ferrets are the recipients, well, some sacrifices have to be made.

[Edit: Sorry, Drew. Didn't see your post in time, and I refuse to edit anything except this disclaimer. Please ignore all needle/ferrets contained in this post.]

—Alorael, who may also have to invest in a few birds of prey just in case.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 09:13: Message edited by: Steady Descent ]
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #48
Birds of prey? Ha! Unless you manage to summon up a few hundred golden eagles, you'll make hardly a dent in the army's numbers.

As for attempting to buy off the needle/ferrets (sorry, AM, but I need to address the point!) with substantial quantities of skribbane- well, I can easily thwart that plan by supplying them generously beforehand.

--------------------
Stughalf

Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #49
Scribbane may have no effects on ferrets at all. Unless there have been experiments with scribbane I don't know of, the only species scribbbane has been proven to effect are humans, nephilim, and sliths. Ferrets are significantly different from those three species that it would not be wise to assume that scribbane has the same effect on them as humans without first testing it.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff

Pages