Huzzah

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Huzzah
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #50
I get a weird premonition of what the next 48 pages will look like.

And, in the future, people will say: "Yes, of course, 'Nephils vs. Sliths' was a memorable topic, but it is nothing against the legendary fame of 'Alo vs. the Squirrels'." :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #51
Now who mentioned anything about squirrels? :confused:

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #52
Aran, obviously.

Error, we are talking about Alo taking the Skribbane, not the ferrets.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #53
I was generally offering to share, which is a rare occurrence indeed. Stug, I very much doubt you'll be able to find enough skribbane. I've pretty much bought the market, and anyone who is selling a little will be very sorry. Not as sorry, though, as anyone who buys. Take note. Your ferrets cannot protect you. In this case, not even the Machine can protect you. Some day you will be a pedestrian, and you will pass a second floor window, and then you will be in trouble.

The obvious problem, you see, is that I know where you live. Okay, not exactly and not right now, but come September I can find the right city and get to work. The hats give you away. You, on the other hand, must search all of a state, and it is, I may remind you, the largest state of all by a significant margin. Therefore, even your impressive furry legions will be divided, their numbers diluted, and the effects of supplied drugs and vigilant hungry birds cannot be discounted.

I cannot imagine that skribbane wouldn't affect ferrets somehow. I'm convinced it can intoxicate walls, and they don't even have anything to intoxicate.

—Alorael, who has now hit upon a flaw in all the planning on both sides. Specifically, there is a much better solution. All involved persons should go share bottles of skribbane and whatever else is handy. It is great for ending feuds, or at least leaving the participants too incapacitated to pursue them, and even the worst photography looks great through the bottom of a bright orange bottle.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #54
Eh, perhaps you've hit upon the right solution, after all. I'll likely never be able to find you and make a positive identification, while you'd never manage to overcome my n/f bodyguards if you attempted to hunt me down.

So I suppose I'd be amenable to attending this gathering you suggest. Of course, you'll have to promise that there won't be any treachery. Any bottle of skribbane I sip from will be tasted by you first, and several of my most trusted attack ferrets will abstain from any and all substances. N/ferrets are of course incapable of imbibing anything at all, so they will be ready and able to protect me in case it becomes necessary.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Error:

Scribbane may have no effects on ferrets at all. Unless there have been experiments with scribbane I don't know of, the only species scribbbane has been proven to effect are humans, nephilim, and sliths. Ferrets are significantly different from those three species that it would not be wise to assume that scribbane has the same effect on them as humans without first testing it.
N/Ferrets are obviously small Nephils. :P

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #56
The only similarities between ferrets and small Nephils is that they are both furry and occasionally violent.

quote:
Originally written by Spring:

Error, we are talking about Alo taking the Skribbane, not the ferrets.
I must point out that unless I have gone completely insane and am reading things that aren't really there, you were indeed talking about giving scribbane to ferrets. Just look at Alorael and Stughalf's last posts on page two of this topic.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #57
quote:
Originally written by Stugri-La:

Eh, perhaps you've hit upon the right solution, after all. I'll likely never be able to find you and make a positive identification, while you'd never manage to overcome my n/f bodyguards if you attempted to hunt me down.
Oh, I don't know. Ferrets aren't the tallest animals, Alo might just aim for your head. ;) Surely they can't jump fast enough.

Actually, on second thoughts, they might.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #58
Never question the athleticism and flexibility of a ferret, sir! And I'll have you know that the n/f prototype is at least five times as quick and agile as its ordinary relative.

--------------------
Stughalf

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #59
But I have a secret weapon!

No, I won't tell you what it is. 'Cause it's a secret!

—Alorael, who is unwilling to meet the terms named. This means diplomatic delays and complaints until everyone forgets about it! Do you hear? Painful, brutal, dehumanizing, soul crushing diplomacy!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #60
Alorael's bluffing. They have no weapons, secret or otherwise, where he comes from. He imported the rifle from a South-America Drug Smuggler.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #61
Would it still be worth risking all your N/Ferrets, though?

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #62
I imported my rifle from a Russian weapons runner, actually. Russia is much closer. But he claimed to have gotten it from a Romanian, who stole it from a kingpin in Prague, who "acquired" it from a student at the University of Salamanca, who apparently purchased it at some tourist trap in Istanbul, who claimed that all his goods were manufactured in Buenos Aires, although they bore suspicious kanji characters. So you're almost right.

I assure you that my secret weapon is real. I even have proof of it!

—Alorael, who of course can't show you the proof. Too secret.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #63
quote:
Originally written by ben XIII:

Would it still be worth risking all your N/Ferrets, though?
Certainly it would. An army has no purpose but to be used in combat, and with the chance of eliminating the hateful, vainglorious enemy that is Alorael, this is a battle well-worth fighting!

--------------------
Stughalf

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #64
[Picture of dead ferret]
Alo just got done with that one.

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 16:41: Message edited by: ben XIII ]

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #65
t Ben :rolleyes:

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #66
That ain't a ferret, ben, but it is rather disgusting. I share Dolphin's sentiments.

--------------------
Stughalf

? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #67
Stern disapproval. That is definitely not on any list of sacrificial animals that I have ever authored.

*this message supported by Loki - who is now distracted by Ben's heathen sacrifice*
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #68
Um, yeah. Ben, it might be courteous to change that image to a link with a warning. I'm not going to edit it because it's not that bad, but still, eww.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #69
OK.

Its time to let that foto appear more funny than its now. how would think that thing that once was an animal would look in a pink evening dress?

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #70
quote:
Originally written by Thralni:

OK.

Its time to let that foto appear more funny than its now. how would think that thing that once was an animal would look in a pink evening dress?

Fingernails. Blackboard. Soul.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #71
A google image search for ferret reveals Ben's image to be a failed attempt to make a ferret.
I think this image fits this topic much better
IMAGE(http://www.ferret-hide-e-hole.org/photos/large_AttackFerret.jpg)

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 16:33: Message edited by: Error ]

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #72
Oh well, whatever.

Sorry if I distubed anyone with that image. :D It has now become a harmless link.

Oh, and where better to get pictures than Google image search? :cool:

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #73
Ben, that was classic. I'm picturing the reaction of a room full of inanely arguing Brits to a grinning child suddenly holding a dead rodent aloft and I'm loving it.

EDIT: For some reason I find that site hilarious. :cool:

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 17:49: Message edited by: Lady Davida ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #74
IMAGE(http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cfu0096l.jpg)

Don't make this into an image war. Please.

The ferrets will win. Cute, fuzzy, and deadly beats silent and deadly every time in the image department.

—Alorael, who can only console himself with the fact that the lack of pictures means nobody sees the snipers before its too late to snap a picture.

Pages