Binge Drinking

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Binge Drinking
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by -DemonslayeR-:

ben, that's assuming belonging to a gang is a bad thing. Which, it most cases, it's not. I'm in a gang. I don't do bad stuff. Neither do any of the other members. Actually, we helped the neighborhood in our younger years, now we talk to kids about doing the same thing. It's about the fellowship. You shouldn't stereotype the term "gang" to mean "a band of misanthropes".
Nyahahaha. Wow, you really are the fattest man alive. It's amazing that you don't have to get around via forklift.

Holy god. And you're getting married? What kind of deranged, desperate harridan would touch you, much less marry you?

--------------------
I've got a pyg in a poke.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #51
I find your lack of knowledge hilarious, despite your already established ignorance.

Apparently helping the world make right decisions makes me 'fat' and causes morons to insult ones I hold dear.

You've just put yourself on a level similar to that of which you use in every single one of your insults. Congratulations, not many can be so close-minded.

Actually, I understand now. You're just upset that others are infinitly more productive in their lives. Well fine then, that's a reasonable cause for blind bigotry.

[ Wednesday, September 22, 2004 17:40: Message edited by: -DemonslayeR- ]

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by -DemonslayeR-:

I find your lack of knowledge hilarious, despite your already established ignorance.

Apparently helping the world make right decisions makes me 'fat' and causes morons to insult ones I hold dear.

You've just put yourself on a level similar to that of which you use in every single one of your insults. Congratulations, not many can be so close-minded.

Actually, I understand now. You're just upset that others are infinitly more productive in their lives. Well fine then, that's a reasonable cause for blind bigotry.

tl, dr (fatty)

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #53
fat

emo

furry

faggot

EDIT: Getting back on subject, you are a result of binge drinking.

[ Wednesday, September 22, 2004 18:13: Message edited by: Corporeus the Seer ]

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #54
Ptrooo! Stop there for a minute! I don't get it anymore.

DS says he belongs to a good gang who helps people?

Djur insults him. By calling him fat (presumably, this 'fat' thing means something entirely else). And telling him no woman would want to marry him.

What am I missing here?

[ Wednesday, September 22, 2004 19:34: Message edited by: Seaweed ]

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Seaweed:

HUAUGUAUUAUGAUGUUABLGHL
You're missing the part where Demonslayer is a pompous, self-aggrandizing jerk.

Now I find that not only is he the same person who was whinging about his neurotic fiancee a while back, but he's also claiming to be a member of a "gang."

I haven't seen hilarity like this since the days of Lady J, another self-aggrandizing jerk.

EDIT: I'm not saying he isn't a member of a "gang." What I'm saying is that if he is, it's hilarious.

Oh, and: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=self-aggrandizing&btnG=Google+Search

[ Wednesday, September 22, 2004 20:35: Message edited by: Andrea ]

--------------------
I've got a pyg in a poke.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #56
I swear, not a single dictionary on the net knows the word 'self-aggrandizing'. Or 'aggrandizing'. Or even 'aggrandize'. I just have to assume it's something rather negative.

His supposedly neurotic fiancee aside, if you don't know him, who are you to say what he does or does not belong to? A gang doesn't have to run around breaking stuff, I suppose, even if it would score them some credibility.

[ Wednesday, September 22, 2004 20:23: Message edited by: Seaweed ]

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #57
Ah, just slating him because he is claims to be in a gang, true or not, is stupid. Even I'm in a gang. Pretty much everybody is in a gang of sorts.

Just because someone's in a gang, it doesn't make them fat or phat. It just makes them part of a gang.

Ptooey. The word has too many conotations for my liking. It's considered a "bad thing" nowadays for some reason. Shadows in the mind most likely.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #58
Nobody cares what you think, FBM. Go away.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #59
How nice of you to say so. I will be sure to take it into further consideration, say, when heck freezes over. Or maybe when I'm dead. Yes. About then.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #60
If you imagine someone a million times smarter than you and a good deal sexier, FBM, you might get sort of vaguely close to an idea of how Thuryl stands in relation to you. If you try to mock him, you can just hope he's apathetic enough to ignore you.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #61
*coughseriouscaseoffanboycough*

SW's smileys suck. I never find a suitable one. :P and :rolleyes: are really the only ones worth considering, and even those two look horribly naive.

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #62
Hey phat person try this for aggrandize. http://dictionary.reference.com/

phat adj 1. very good, excellent; COOL. ("That's a phat bike.") 2. attractive. Note: an acronym, "pretty hot and tempting," has been invented for the word. The acronym came after the original coining of the term.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #63
IMAGE(http://www.kolumbus.fi/jere.lindell/okay.gif)

--------------------
Bending, but not in the way you might imagine.

Pages