My apologies

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: My apologies
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #0
My apologies for HorseHappy's previous idiocy. I am shamed to admit that she is my sister. I will do everything I can to keep her silent here, including deleting every Spiderweb Software game from any PC she has access to. In the future, just ignore anything she says, and lock any topic she starts - she doesn't quite get the point of message boards. Thank you.

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
Er. I doubt such drastic measures are necessary, but, ah, how old is your sister? If she's younger than 10 or so, perhaps she shouldn't be posting on message boards... -_-

[ Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:31: Message edited by: Imban ]
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #2
Why delete the games? That hardly seems necessary. Rather, simply cut off or carefully regulate her internet usage, and there shouldn't be any further problems.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #3
What am I missing? Who's HorseHappy? Deleting her games does seem a bit extreme, but if she's really a problem, you should probably do something about her internet usage...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
HorseHappy is the person you responded to when you posted here.

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM, newly updated to v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #5
tell her to login and access her profile, then tell her to look away, and change her account password. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

EDIT: hehehe 2222 posts ^_________________^

[ Wednesday, April 14, 2004 17:33: Message edited by: Je Suis Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #6
omg!!!! 8yrolds are hott

--------------------
Rate My Scenarios!
Streila Spies
Unbalanced Accounts
Inn of Blades
Echoes
Echoes: Assault
Echoes: Black Horse
Echoes: Pawns
Bandits
Echoes: Combat/Skirmish
Two Strands
Bandits II: Ballad of the Red Star
Roses of Reckoning (BoE)
Corporeus
The Claim
Roses of Reckoning (BoA)
Nebulous Times Hence
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #7
Thou a doubly-damnèd sinner art.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #8
There is no point in this topic anymore (Actually, there never was). Why it is STILL alive? :confused:

--------------------
Dont think that the glass is half empty or half full. Think that the liquid is not worth of drinking anyway.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #9
I am for freedom of speech - including little sisters on spiderweb - as long as they do not post their names and addresses or exchange personal information.

If you really feel compromised by her, why have you blown her cover?

Stupid elder bully brother!

Yeah for little sisters!

[ Thursday, April 15, 2004 03:29: Message edited by: yet another procrastinator ]
Warrior
Member # 3621
Profile #10
> Yeah for little sisters!

As long as it is not my sister IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

But I could teach her a lot more stupid things to do IMAGE(biggrin0.gif) (depends on the quantity of candies she gives to me)

The sad point is I don't have a small sister IMAGE(frown000.gif)
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Tentacle Monster:

omg!!!! 8yrolds are hott
Hmmm, I seem to remember a time when you were a slightly respectable member of society TM. Or perhaps I'm confusing you...

Md.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #12
Ah, good old literal-minded Majordomo. A credit to the land down under, to be sure.

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
Misogynism is the wave of the future,
but it sure pisses the womenfolk off.

Shocking, isn't it?
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #13
No you're not confused, TM really has been becoming quite odd in recent weeks. Whether that remark was facetious or not, weirdness does seem to abound.

PS don't worry. It provides some entertainment. (Not to mention the oppotunity to make peoples' heads hurt. MWAHAHAHA!) I suppose we were all like that at on age, even if I will point-blank never admit it about myself.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #14
When TM's writing begins to look like it was copied and pasted from an AOL chatroom, you can tell that he's being heavily sarcastic. Don't be taken in!

?Alorael, who hardly thinks that TM is only recently becoming odd. If he was on good behavior, it's only to soften his victims up for some mind-bendingly terrible remark and/or brainwashing and pro-Rakshasi propaganda.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00