girlz place

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: girlz place
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #0
Watching that never dying whatkindofgirls-topic, I feel a growing urge to talk about the opposite. This shall be a place for girls and wannabe girls** to discuss the subject male.
Hopefully, this topic will be as shallow, childish, commonly, sweet, surprising and brilliant as the wkg thread!

Let's talk about men.
How should a male be, to satisfy your demands?
What male rudeness annoys you most?
What fascinates you first on a male?

Commodore Mango, Saunders, ASD, O_o, XXO, Mary, women on Spiderweb, don't leave me in the lurch ...

**you don't need to have a paire of ovaries (thank u C.M.) to join the club. Any person, who is interested to talk about men and is able to think in a ..hm ... female way, would be welcome.

( )
IMAGE(girlz place_files/wink.gif)
(PP
AA
LL
United Spider Girlz

--------------------
site of the month:
about an australian artist
who is a real cyborg
- supported by BURMA SHAVE
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #1
Well I'm not interested much in my own sex, but for starters I think guys should have at least a touch of sensitivity, or something like it. Life isn't just one big bar fight, sometimes you need to think and be considerate, etc. I've heard that chicks dig the sensitivity.

--------------------
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Take a chance at the Chance Forums!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #2
Wasn't this already discussed (albeit, not extensively) in the "What Kinds of Girls..." thread? Not to say that we can't have another topic started to discuss the issue, but with so few females on this board relative to males, I have a feeling this one's not going to last all that long.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain - at least in a poor country like Russia - and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect." - Leon Trotsky
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Hush, guys. If we keep quiet and listen, maybe we can pick up some helpful advice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3239
Profile #4
LOL

--------------------
I AM TEH BOOGEYMAN CORP.

--------------------

And since the stupid link won't work, I'll use this one:
Chance Forums
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
Thuryl, I seriously doubt the females on this board know how to obtain nude pictures of Ayu-chan.
-_-

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #6
No sooner this neat coffee party opens, than it is occupied by males ... Interesting.
Remembers me to a party I organized some years ago. A girlz party with dresscode: only skirts. Men could rent skirts at the entry. They did. All the boys wanted to be in that femal topic somehow, even when they had to change a basic habit ...

Welcome males then in Girlz Place.
If this topic dies very quickly, it would support my theorie, that girls are less interested to talk abouth men than vice versa.

Thuryl's advice is not bad - we did learn a lot by reading wkg ... smiles roguishly

( )
IMAGE(girlz place_files/biggrin.gif) //>>
)) ))

--------------------
site of the month:
who is a real cyborg
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #7
How do you know the women aren't going to come in and mislead you about what they want?

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #8
There is a good reason why men shouldn't wear skirts. We have much nicer legs. IMAGE(girlz place_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #9
Can't argue with that one IMAGE(girlz place_files/tongue.gif)

Spy, I already started this subtopic on the other thread. Whatever. You're more likely to get Spiderweb guys into this discussion than Spiderweb girls, and not just because there are so many more guys here...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
What? Surely, dareva, you did not mean to suggest that women may be less than completely honest and forthright in communicating with men?

Oh, wait, of course you did. That's why I told all the guys to keep quiet in the first place.

Regarding men and skirts, I'd just like to point out that the seam in a standard pair of trousers is situated in a place where its potential to cause male discomfort is maximised.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #11
Dareva, mislead? Why should they?
sirDavid, the other topic is too long and was getting unclear.
not all men in skirts look bad...

[ Friday, February 20, 2004 18:16: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
site of the month:
who is a real cyborg
Shock Trooper
Member # 3239
Profile #12
Can kilts be identified as skirts?

--------------------
I AM TEH BOOGEYMAN CORP.

--------------------

Chance Forums
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #13
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

Dareva, mislead? Why should they?
sirDavid, the other topic is too long and was getting unclear.
not all men in skirts look bad...

Ah, I'm just teasing. You want to know anything else besides what you already asked? IMAGE(girlz place_files/biggrin.gif)
Hey, if you guys wear skirts/kilts/whatever, I want to see.

[ Friday, February 20, 2004 18:52: Message edited by: dareva ]

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #14
You want to know the most annoying thing? When a guy gets a crush on a girl, he just can't seem to get his mind out of the gutter. Every joke he tells (and with some of my friends, that's every time he opens his mouth) takes on a blindingly obvious and usually dirty sexual connotation.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #15
Heyheyhey, "a guy"? Maybe some guys. I, on the other hand, have the appropriate organs, and my mind is rarely in the gutter, especially when I have a crush on a girl. Too risky. =]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #16
There are also some guys who show their appreciation for a girl by never ever letting her know it. I'm guessing reciprocation isn't the first priority of this type.

--------------------
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #17
Hmm.. Talk about guys? Talk about guys? Oh, I do that all the time. I just love to talk about guys. Really.

Especially when I get to complain about them. Especially to Khoth. And my friends. And everyone else :/.
It's not that I'd hate guys. I just find every one of them so very very annoying. And not because of some special reason. More like... just because they're guys.

So you won't learn very much from me. -_-

[ Saturday, February 21, 2004 01:32: Message edited by: Family Vampire ]

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waitingformedication. I could really use some.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #18
^
^
dat iz me thx

And only because I'm shy.

[ Saturday, February 21, 2004 01:34: Message edited by: KommandoV ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #19
That's me, as well. Being always very shy and discreet around the opposite sex, I have never so much as leered at or firted with a girl. It also doesn't help all that much that I'm a man's man in every way. Nothing I do appeals to women, but I have no problem at all making friends of the same sex. Of course, it's agonizing for me to be entirely unable to flirt or express the attraction I feel around certain women. For the frustration that results, of course, there's always the hand.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain - at least in a poor country like Russia - and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect." - Leon Trotsky
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #20
When girls learn to think with their reproductive organ like men, then everything will be just fine. ^____^

--------------------
KhothMk2: (I have agreed not to molest Arctic, so I can just cuddle him and that sort of thing)
Storykeepperi: And what about me?
KhothMk2: Would you like to be molested?
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #21
I just had to contribute to the skirt business.

Have you heard of metrosexuals? Europeans, think David Beckham. Americans, think...eh...handsome men wearing skirts and using cosmetics.

They're the latest trend!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #22
Pain! Pain to eyes and mind!

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #23
I'm slightly similar to Stughalf, in that respect. I am incapable of flirting and expressing attraction, too, but I'm not a man's man. I'm reasonably sure that the majority of my friends are female (I've never counted, you know...), and I'm not entirely unattractive to them, either. My problem is that I'm too shy, and, unfortunately, many girls want the object of their attraction to ask them out, not the other way around.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Shock Trooper
Member # 3239
Profile #24
^ Same here.

--------------------
I AM TEH BOOGEYMAN CORP.

--------------------