Favourite Pass-time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favourite Pass-time
Warrior
Member # 3457
Profile #0
What is your favourite pass-time? Please tell me I am curious about it that is all so don't feel pressured to anwser

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 24 user(s) have voted.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=ymciDxJiLjWS"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=ymciDxJiLjWS"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
Spamming and flaming on SW. Other than that, I enjoy hanging out with friends, breeding attack ferrets, watching movies, and playing computer games.

[ Thursday, December 18, 2003 07:32: Message edited by: Stughalf ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #2
You don't have an option for abusing self, so I shall not answer.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #3
Your abysmal spelling of "pastime" almost forced me to keep away. No such luck.

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #4
Breeding attack ferrets? By hand, manually or just the old fashioned way?

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #5
And the funny thing is, my favourites are eating, reading, sleeping, smoking and drinking, doing no exercise, yet I weigh 6.5 stone! I love life :)

Happy Christmas

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #6
When you're dealing with domesticated ferrets, the "old fashioned way" works just fine. I use artificial selection to pinpoint which traits are favorable for the offspring, and then select the appropriate couple to mate. If the female is currently in heat, I go ahead and place the two of them in a small cage, then sit back and watch the fun! The mating process in ferrets is really rather vicious and violent. If you wish me to describe it to you in its entirety, I will.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #7
...you've piqued my curiosity.

Please, explain away, Stughalf.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
I like drinking skribbane and sniping pedestrians almost as much as I love causing hair loss by telling everyone about it.

—Alorael, who adores hearing about the ferret mating process. Do tell!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #9
Well, ferret mating begins, of course, with the mounting of the female by the male. The penis of the ferret male is quite different from that of the human male, as it is stiffened by an os penis, or penis bone. As ferret copulation can be quite a long process (often over an hour), this adaptation is very helpful. A small barb emerges from the penis when erect, the function of which I will explain in a bit.

Once penetration has occurred, the male ferret will violently thrust into the female, causing a good deal of pain. The mating is necessarily violent though, as ovulation in the female ferret is induced only through such vigorous copulation. In order to keep the frantic female under control, the male will often slam her into the walls of the cage or bite down and hold on to the skin on her neck or ears, occasionally inflicting serious wounds. While the female might wish to escape the exceedingly painful ordeal, that nifty barb on the end of the male's penis prevents her from doing so. As soon as penetration is acheived, the barb locks into the innards of the female. Ferret breeders must take care never to attempt to separate a couple in the process of mating. Doing so may result in the death of the female, as the penis barb will tear through her flesh, resulting in general carnage.

Mating will continue until the male ejaculates, after which point the penis will cease to be erect. The barb will retract into the penis, allowing the pair to be separated safely.

The end.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #10
Sucks to be a ferret

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #11
Especially a female one. :P

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #12
Whoah... ... ...!!! ??? ??? ???

Back to the subject,

uh...I like to sleep...yes, sleeping is good for you...

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #13
Eat, Sleep, Skate.
IMAGE(http://www.yakresearch.com/gifs/alexander/eatsleepskate.gif)

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #14
I'd have to say hockey, both playing and watching on TV (go Avs!) Also many hours on the mac with the latest and greatest from our favorate software company, Ambrosia! What? Wrong board, dangit! Thats SW, of course...

--------------------
No monkeyin' around at Chance :p

And that, my Leige, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. -Sir Bedevere

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #15
Today I got to throw a Mac out the window. It made me warm inside.

And my favorite pastime is statutory rape.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #16
I'm sure it is.

Mine is reading. You forgot the "other" option.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #17
I always had this feeling that when talking about favourit pastimes, there was no avoidance of ferret sex and statutory rapes.

I'm more of an intellectual person myself. I only read about ferret sex and statutory rapes. Certainly more educative but maybe not as fun.

As if I would like to know. Hah.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #18
Pretty much everyone I know who has engaged in statutory rape before has told me that it is great fun.

And I know for a fact that observing the process of ferret copulation is one of the best ways to spend an hour of time that I know of.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #19
You're all a bunch of sicko's! Why not do something hmm... let me think... LEGAL!

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #20
Merely observing animals engaging in the dirty deed is perfectly legal.

And rules are made to be broken.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #21
Be that as it may, the part about statutory rape, just stay away from me.

--------------------

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #22
Is an 18-year-old having sex with a 17-year-old (which is statutory rape) really objectively worse than, say, a 30-year-old having sex with an 18-year-old (which is perfectly legal?)

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #23
In case you ARE going to answer with something along the lines of "yes", don't. You know it's not true, and lying ain't nice.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #24
You're not helping, TGM.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington

Pages