Favourite Pass-time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favourite Pass-time
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #25
Apollyon, please stop overreacting on all of this. I hate to say this, but if you dont like the topic, ignore it.

I still like to sleep. Yes, sleeping is a good timewaster...as well as skateboarding, sometimes...

[ Saturday, December 20, 2003 06:57: Message edited by: What's the name? ]

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Warrior
Member # 3188
Profile Homepage #26
JK, JK. I really have no problem with what you do in your spare time ;)

--------------------
No monkeyin' around at Chance :p

And that, my Leige, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. -Sir Bedevere

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #27
Oh but Thuryl, it's me, not some good and productive member of this internet society of ours.. Have I ever really helped anyone in anything? :rolleyes:

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Apprentice
Member # 3806
Profile #28
Wow, I never know the deep, dark secrets of the ferret love life... I have a chinchilla and I once made the unfortunate mistake of wearing a long sweater while taking him out of his cage. Well I guess he's a very lonely little rodent as he got pretty excited over my sweater wearing arm.... Thank god he's not a ferret and isn't equipped with a barb!

--------------------
Love is what we are born with, fear is what we learned here
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #29
Ugh, that's kind of nasty :(

I once let my pet guinea pig loose on a table on which there was a female guinea pig... I didn't realize what they were doing until after I had separated them, but luckily (since the female was old) there was no conception.

And insects, those horny little buggers... always flying around and landing on peoples' legs while "going at it"...

OK, no more animal sex discussions for me... this is not exactly the best topic...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.

Pages