Whats the best creature you'd wanna ride a BoA game as transport 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Whats the best creature you'd wanna ride a BoA game as transport 2
Shock Trooper
Member # 1902
Profile Homepage #0
Refuring back to my last post, please revote and i've added some other options while i was at it, more variety.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 29 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=szmmHZNpxuIy"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=szmmHZNpxuIy"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window[/url]     [/url]

--------------------
--Axerax the Dragon Tamer--
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #1
I'm very disappointed you haven't listed Rentar-Ihrno as an option. Or a lemur.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1902
Profile Homepage #2
Rentar is a hunanoid creature, i doubt any houman will let you ride on their back for more than 5 minutes, if not they're insane... and thats my final answer.Other wise i would have. as for Lemur, i didn't know any one said something about it.

--------------------
--Axerax the Dragon Tamer--
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
The poll stated quite clearly "as transport". So no hidden meanings their, you pervs.

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #4
Axerax, a question like this is best posed in the form of a regular topic, not a poll. This setup would allow those who responded free rein to exercise creativity in making their choices. There is no way for you to list every possible option for transportation in a poll, so there's no point in trying.

Oh, and I answered "Giant Bug" for this one, even though my true answer is still "Attack ferret."

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Well, there are different kinds of transportation. I still think that you could ride all kinds of humanoids and be transported. And no matter how you interpret the word, I still think slimes are an intriguing possibility. Just think of the advantage riding an Alien Slime would give you in battle and other endeavors!

—Alorael, who would rather not here any more discussion of the Alien Slime, thank you. Everyone can think of the possibilities on their own or be blissfully ignorant.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #6
You could be TRANSPORTED to a LAND of EXOTIC PLEASURES and FANCY LOTIONS on the back of an URSAG.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #7
Mmh, bears.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
Ask the Rakshasi nicely and they may share their skribbane, which is another kind of transport. You'll go on quite a trip, I can assure you.

—Alorael, who can vouch for it personally and wholeheartedly. He'd recommend it highly if he weren't so unwilling to share his precious, precious drug.
Apprentice
Member # 3643
Profile #9
My answer: Put those goblins to good use.

--------------------
Don't ask the Oracle unless you're willing to get the slurred drunken truth.
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #10
A dragon would be the best, I think. They can fly, walk, and breathe fire .

P.S. This post was meant in a normal way of transportation, as in getting from one place to another .

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Apprentice
Member # 3660
Profile #11
i am intrigued by both thr Rentar Ihirno and the attack ferret ideas, but why not combine them both? riding atop rentar with a handy attack ferret keeping him in line? perhaps the ferret could be attached to a rope or other whipping device? maybe the ferret could even have poison breath, or poison excrement even.

--------------------
Malfunction: Error message: youre a dink
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #12
Him?

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #13
Him?

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #14
Rope or other whipping device?

—Alorael, who would rather not discuss this further despite his own participation. So... how about riding chitrachs?
Warrior
Member # 2155
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

—Alorael, who would rather not discuss this further despite his own participation. So... how about riding chitrachs?
Wasn't that already done in the BoE scenario the Amazon (zonian?) Saga?
And shouldn't this be in the Blades of Avernum forum?

---Your pondering manaic, Necris Omega

--------------------
Sanity is a relative concept. And like most my relatives, I rarely see it.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." ~ Albert Einstein
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #16
GODWIN'S LAW HAS BEEN INVOKED

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Ken Kaniff:

Him?
RENTAR-IHRNO has a PAIR of OVARIES

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #18
You forgot fish... so much for my lifelong dream and fantasy... I'll just have to settle for the stupid frog.

EDIT: Why not a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Two things I love combined; teenage turtles and ninjas.

[ Sunday, November 23, 2003 15:00: Message edited by: Incorrigible Slith ]

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #19
quote:
Originally written by Incorrigible Slith:

EDIT: Why not a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Two things I love combined; teenage turtles and ninjas.
Not literally, I hope.

Ahh...this topic does strange things to the mind...
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #20
Dragon, but only because giant cats can't fly.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Warrior
Member # 3159
Profile Homepage #21
Are we sure Rentar has a pair of ovaries? It's not like we've seen those goofy "Chart of the Vahnatai Body" things...

--------------------
I'm baaaaaaaaack.
Warcraft 3 |D\/\/|\|5 j()()
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #22
Hey, maybe she doesn't have any at all. We should ask Jeff.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #23
Well, Vahnatai are humanoid. If they don't have similar innards, then how would they reproduce? Wait, we'd best not go there.

I don't think a dragon would be a good idea. Where does one sit on a dragon? The back would be awkward, I think. I read in some book (Heart's Blood, maybe?) that a dragon's scales shift around when it flies, meaning that if you rode one straddle you might lose some important parts. Perhaps if you could tame an Alien Beast...

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #24
Well I assume you'd have some kind of dragon-saddle... and maybe you could sit at the base of the neck.

Just because the Vahnatai are humanoid doesn't mean they have the same kind of reproductive system... who knows, with magic, anything's possible. It could be a mental sort of thing, or magic, or it could be the same idea but with different kinds of organs... who knows?

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Pages