suicide methodes

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: suicide methodes
Shock Trooper
Member # 360
Profile #0
Well I, being horrible depressed(don't ask).
was thinking about the best way to kill yourself. So wich would be the best way ya'll think. hanging, drinking lot's of dishwasher, jumping from something tall or any other idees?

[ Saturday, October 11, 2003 10:27: Message edited by: Vaevictis Asmadi ]

--------------------
I'm back with less posting than ever.

We Was Tim

Alta vendetta
D'alto silenzio e figlia.
- Vittorio Alfieri,

You purchase pain with all that joy can give,
And die of nothing but a rage to live.
- Alexander Pope, Moral Essays (ep. II, l. 99)
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #1
Personally, I'd kill myself in a way that is fast and doesn't hurt much. Perhaps eating a handful of sleeping pills?

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
Don't kill yourself, you'll regret it later.

Or, to put it in a way that makes more sense, don't kill yourself, you'll be glad later that you didn't.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
Crashing your car into a wall at over 100mph usually works. Anyway, suicide is for the losers who aren't strong enough to take real life for what it is.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shock Trooper
Member # 360
Profile #4
btw: in a more intullectual view point: Do you have the right to commit suicide? I personnaly believe it's your right to do with your life as you please so i'd say yes.

--------------------
I'm back with less posting than ever.

We Was Tim

Alta vendetta
D'alto silenzio e figlia.
- Vittorio Alfieri,

You purchase pain with all that joy can give,
And die of nothing but a rage to live.
- Alexander Pope, Moral Essays (ep. II, l. 99)
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #5
Acquaint yourself with a head of state. Spend years becoming his shadow.

Then make it look like he did it.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #6
Yeah, you are right. It should be your right to do whatever with your life that you want. I think about killing mysefl a lot too. Can you guess what keeps me alive? http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/ Play more games. It helps. By the way you can put some kind of timed explosive and eat a sleeping pill and fall asleep near the bomb. BOOM. And you are dead.

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #7
I don't think you should necessarily be just allowed to commit suicide. People who want to commit suicide because of depressions which could be dealt with through counselling should be given the chance of life. Even, they should have live 'forced upon them', if you're going to look at it that way, because their decisions are affected by circumstances in a way they would not be were they given a better chance.

Of course, that does mean that a government that tries to stop suicides should make good quality counselling available to those who truly need it. And I don't think that's a silly position to take...although I can't see it happening in this country any time soon.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #8
On the other hand, there are a couple of situations in which government-assisted suicide wouldn't hurt. The terminally ill, for instance -- if they want to go, the option to go quickly, painlessly, and surely should be available to them.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #9
Is it legal to let someone commit suicide if you have the power to stop it? I know you should unless the person really has nothing going for them, but it just doesn't feel right to let someone kill themself. As for me, I think jumping off of a building or attempting a stunt that would be impossible for you would be the best ways. Gun to the head is a simple solution. Forced police suicide is for the people who just can't do it themselves, although it is not guaranteed that a police shot will kill you. Locking yourself in a garage with a running car should kill you, and it should be painless after you fall unconscious. But suffocating is pretty painful. Stand on the edge of a cliff then close your eyes. Just absorb all you can through your senses and wait until you are ready to fall. If you can't, then just wait there until a timely gust carries you off. Fall headfirst into a vertically positioned butcher's knife. Place a bucket full of bricks at the top of something and stand directly beneath it and make it fall somehow. You should be knocked out and if no one helps you, you will die. Of course, death could be instantaneous if you put the bucket or other heavy object high enough. I think a high enough dose of valium and methanol will get you. Get on an airplane and somehow break open the glass. Might as well take others with you. Find a guillotine and, well, use it. Take maximum strength pain killers and a hefty dose of illicit drugs and do something incredibly dangerous and stupid. Cover yourself in carbonated watered down vinegar and jump either onto a third train rail or into a transformer box. Kind of like an electric chair, but it is not guaranteed you will die. Switch with a death row inmate and wait. Get a hand grenade and glue it to your hand, then pull out the pin. Jump in front of a moving train, preferably a bullet train. Find a mine field and run through it. Find some friends who are willing to help you. You could also just wait until you die. I don't have much going for me, but I don't want to commit suicide.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #10
I recommend suicide bombing. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards suicide methodes_files/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #11
Crashing your car is best for those who survive you. That way it probably won't be ruled a suicide, which is especially good if you have life insurance.
Warrior
Member # 1983
Profile #12
As i spend alot of time thinking about mortality i have said to my self "You Live to Die" or in other words you dont comite sins so you dont go to hell, most people spend alot of there life pondering death, there are many other examples of this.

Life is a game, a game we all will lose.

--------------------
"Et tu, Brutè?-Then fall, Caesar"
Julius Caesar [3.1.85]

"I don't regret it at all, I only wish I haden't done it"

http://www.sodaplay.com/
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
I view assisted suicide as an extreme medical procedure. It shouldn't be given lightly, or when there is other treatment for the causes that make someone wish to die, but in some cases the treatments are ineffective or worse than a quick, painless death.

I'd be happy if all suicides were assisted, or at least medically facilitated. If you want to die, your death should be as quick and pleasant as medicine can make it.

—Alorael, who thinks he would go for a painkiller overdose. He doesn't have the courage for a violent death even if it would be too quick to hurt.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #14
I think one should be cheery about committing suicide if he is going to do it. Do everything you need to do before dying and then go out with a bang. Give your brain a real workout on its last run trying to think of an amazing way to commit suicide. Remember not to let anyone find out about your plan before it is too late. If I were going to kill myself, I'd make amends to all those that I need to. Then I'd go and piss all my enemies off. I then try to get someone to chase me into a ball park while a game is going on and I'd go to the top of one of the boxes and just do what I described in my earlier post, except I wouldn't be on a cliff.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #15
I have no idea why anyone would want to die.

Then again, I also have no idea why anyone would want to have emotions.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #16
TM, we've been over this before, and the rest of us have concluded that we have no idea why you would want to live.
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #17
If you dont want anyone exept for us to now that you will kill your self than you should make it look like an acident. Or hire someone to kill you. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards suicide methodes_files/cool.gif)

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #18
Why make it look like an accident when you can frame someone you don't like for murder?

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #19
Don't commit suicide. Imagine all the nice things there are in this world! I mean, take a thing you like very much. If you commit suicide you will never more experience that again. I think that is reason enough.

But who am I to judge. I don't know you or your life. Still, I cannot imagine you have nothing to live for.

Good luck.

*Right, and if this was some kind of joke topic, I have probably made a total fool out of myself. There you go. Enjoy.*
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #20
I was quite surprised to find that it is not only illegal to assist suicide in UK (though doctors do this all the time), but also to not actively prevent it. Some years ago, I friend of mine said he was deliberately ODing and wanted me round for the subsequent rather unorthodox disposal of his body. I checked with the Samaritans (suicide counsellors) who made this point about illegality to me. Consequently, I had to call an ambulance. Entirely pointlessly, of course. When my friend tried to kill himself again the very next week, he didn't ring me (of course) and so he ended up with a conventional cremation, against his last wishes.

I read a study that said 90% of suicide attempts are 'cries for help' - in other words, it's not so much people seeking death but rather unable to see any way to go on, which is why they're gambling someone else will be moved to intervene for them. Consequently, I'm not sure of the wisdom of disclosing 'sure-fire' suicide methods unless you're 100% sure only the 10% in deadly earnest will use them.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #21
Conversely, I'm sure just about everyone knows that jumping from a great height, a bullet to the head, or an overdose of almost any drug, are all fatal...and I don't think any other 'sure-fire methods' have been mentioned.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #22
It depends what kind of drug you OD on. If it's some kind of prescription medication then the hospital can generally fix you up ok, but if it's an illegal drug, like ecstasy or coke then all they can really do is pump your stomach and leave you there, since illegal drugs can be cut with anything and no-one really knows what's in them. If you were to take an overdose, then paracetamol and ibuprofen never really work, because they just make you sick. Too much speed on the other hand, will give you a heart attack and maybe put you in a coma, but at least you'll die on a buzz.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #23
goto war die a hero duh make you sound better.

--------------------
Ohh YEAH!!!
--------------------
My god could kick you god's ass.
--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
Teh Flamin sworrd of bd gramer has now become the Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer.
--------------------
Worning not perfict grammer behind.
--------------------
DOLNEY HAS CHANGED TO A guy with not so perfict grammer
--------------------
I shortened my sig.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #24
quote:
Originally written by Onan the Barbarian:

TM, we've been over this before, and the rest of us have concluded that we have no idea why you would want to live.
Emotionless pleasures- and there are plenty. Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, anime, computer games, good-tasting things, intellectual curiosities and the elimination thereof, physical exercizes, etc... If I wasn't enjoying anything in this life, then I might contemplate auto-removal (euphemism of the day), but as it stands, that just doesn't seem like the most entertaining option.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages